IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah "ginger has a herb in it" :ROFLMAO: what herb would that be basil, rosemary?

"I've got such bad mouth ulcers" hasn't had a portion or fruit or vegetables for weeks and eats buckloads of crap everyday, no wonder.

It's taken them four days to actually show the Sydney Opera House, without that they could be anywhere in Europe or North America as it's all the same from what they've seen.

"Im cold like ice with my hood on,, I'm looking like Kenny, from that program ..where he had a good" you mean south park dear, her brain is constantly off.

Are they off tomorrow? Buying Tim tams for people back home bwfore they forget.

"Going back early to enjoy the hotel room" you mean the budget hotel room that's basically just for sleeping.

She bought ginger nut biscuits to make her feel better, I don't think they are medicinal!

I feel sick the thought of them having a "bed picknick" with chocolate bars. That'll go everywhere and be itchy.

The new camera makes him look like a dried up Percy pig with pubes on. He loves the new camera and will get one, please do you look awfully hillarious.

How can Isabel be watching YouTube and not see all the videos on her dad?

View attachment 558
Why on earth is he so pink? ? I wonder, if Isabelle was watching YT on that YouTube kids app, would any of the creepy exposure vlogs show up?

I'm not sure why he is so pink, the girls have normal skin tone in the same shot maybe a light somewhere. Worth watching the last few mins just for the pink!

So they let them play that terrifying granny game, but lock down YouTube just to the kids site. Makes sense:oops: I don't think his exposed videos would show up there. So they might have done that.

Reactions: 3
Skipped through the vlog but OMG!! Sarah in that hoody obviously freezing her big, fat butt off. She looks like a right hobo!!
Feel real sorry for Isabelle it seems the only interaction she gets is with her sisters’

Reactions: 1
Sarah "ginger has a herb in it" :ROFLMAO: what herb would that be basil, rosemary?

The new camera makes him look like a dried up Percy pig with pubes on. He loves the new camera and will get one, please do you look awfully hillarious.

View attachment 558
Dried up Percy Pig with pubes though! #LOVE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Did Chris really say that Sarah was “so pregnant “ !???

Mate I couldn’t be LESS pregnant and I’m still ALMOST as pregnant as 11week Sarah is.
She’s pure bacon butty and Tim Tams.

Reactions: 9
Hi has anyone any thoughts on a new thread title?

Here's my suggestion.
She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)

Reactions: 25
Has Sarah done anything but moan the entire time they’ve been away?! Surely she watches them back everything and thinks oh tit I moaned a lot today... won’t do that tomorrow?!!

Reactions: 4

"I've got such bad mouth ulcers" hasn't had a portion or fruit or vegetables for weeks and eats buckloads of crap everyday, no wonder.

It's taken them four days to actually show the Sydney Opera House, without that they could be anywhere in Europe or North America as it's all the same from what they've seen.

"Im cold like ice with my hood on,, I'm looking like Kenny, from that program ..where he had a good" you mean south park dear, her brain is constantly off.

"Going back early to enjoy the hotel room" you mean the budget hotel room that's basically just for sleeping.

She bought ginger nut biscuits to make her feel better, I don't think they are medicinal!

I feel sick the thought of them having a "bed picknick" with chocolate bars. That'll go everywhere and be itchy.

Day 3 of no ads on the vlog for me

View attachment 558
I had an Ad hogwarts app ??

Has Sarah done anything but moan the entire time they’ve been away?! Surely she watches them back everything and thinks oh tit I moaned a lot today... won’t do that tomorrow?!!
Sarah purposely complains to get attention to massage her massive ego imo. It's likely she hasn't even been sick, they're up all night deleting comments and sleep in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seeing the further evidence from Chloe is heartbreaking:

The fact that she clearly has a lot going on in her life and he's just like 'I always need people willing to film me skate!' ffs.

Reactions: 5
Hi has anyone any thoughts on a new thread title?

Here's my suggestion.
She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)
Love it jam pot.

Ooh em gee.... the Ingham Family have a 5th thread in the making already!?

HELL NO! NO ??

Reactions: 2
I wish cold was somewhere in the thread title, just because I chuckle at how often they say it every day! But can't think of anything with it.

Day 3 of no ads on the vlog for me

View attachment 558
I switched ads on for the first time in months and got 2 on their video! One was for sumup.co.uk, but the other one was for a tyre company which i forget (thought i'd remember it without writing it down - i was wrong!)

Just looked up on babynet
There are different types of ulcers depending on whether they are caused by viruses or allergies, but the most common are aphthous stomatitis – small, white, uncontagious sores also known as canker sores or aphthous ulcers. The cause of aphthous stomatitis aren’t known, but it’s thought that insufficient sleep, insufficient intake of nutrients, fatigue and a drop in immunity levels can cause an overall worsening of one’s physical condition and cause aphthous stomatitis to appear.

The baby in you uses up the nutrients in your body, and this can deplete the reserve of nutrients in you and cause aphthous ulcers to form. This is especially so in the first trimester of pregnancy when the hormone levels change and ulcers form on your tongue or on the insides of your mouth more easily than usual.

Basically Sarah just needs to eat some fruit and veg!

Reactions: 3
- Will Sarah ever stop moaning? NO. HELL NO.
- Comments still controlled, did they mention its cold?
- Sarah feeling sick; Chris off to find a new side chick

Reactions: 7
Just looked up on babynet
There are different types of ulcers depending on whether they are caused by viruses or allergies, but the most common are aphthous stomatitis – small, white, uncontagious sores also known as canker sores or aphthous ulcers. The cause of aphthous stomatitis aren’t known, but it’s thought that insufficient sleep, insufficient intake of nutrients, fatigue and a drop in immunity levels can cause an overall worsening of one’s physical condition and cause aphthous stomatitis to appear.

The baby in you uses up the nutrients in your body, and this can deplete the reserve of nutrients in you and cause aphthous ulcers to form. This is especially so in the first trimester of pregnancy when the hormone levels change and ulcers form on your tongue or on the insides of your mouth more easily than usual.

Basically Sarah just needs to eat some fruit and veg!

I didn’t look on babynet..... I looked at the 47 packets of biscuits and bacon buttys that have made up her pregnancy diet and made the same observation ??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.