IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of self importance it’s unreal!
How is she doing well?! ? she’s that far up her own arse she thinks because financially she’s doing okay (better than her family) that makes her life good?! ? her husband is a groomer who at the very least cheats on her every second he gets with tennagers who are a lot closer to her daughters age than hers! She has zero chemistry is a pretty platonic marriage and her husband goes on more dates with her daughter than her...na love you ain’t doing well! Your marriage is a joke and you morals aren’t any better, keep making out your life’s perfect though, bury your head into that sand any further and you might end up back at Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

And this is why Chris and the inghams will never be removed from YouTube....
Daddyoffive is back ?
Or at least running their own channel/website you pay for. Can see the inghams trying to do this.
However the kids now have a channel ?
So they’re still on YouTube as well.
Still scummy, still cashing in..........
Looks like they can’t make a channel with the family name so they’re using the grandmothers name, yet the father is still involved by the looks of it.
Just thought I’d put it here if anyone is interested. Looks like the kids that were put in care aren’t even being talked about

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That fake laugh on her instagram story actually made me want to smash my phone. Honestly don’t know what’s wrong with this ‘women’

Reactions: 2

And this is why Chris and the inghams will never be removed from YouTube....
Daddyoffive is back ?
Or at least running their own channel/website you pay for. Can see the inghams trying to do this.
However the kids now have a channel ?
So they’re still on YouTube as well.
Still scummy, still cashing in..........
Looks like they can’t make a channel with the family name so they’re using the grandmothers name, yet the father is still involved by the looks of it.
Just thought I’d put it here if anyone is interested. Looks like the kids that were put in care aren’t even being talked about
Chris could be on trial for murder and YouTube still wouldn’t ban their channel

That fake laugh on her instagram story actually made me want to smash my phone. Honestly don’t know what’s wrong with this ‘women’
Where has it come from all of a sudden?! It’s like she’s trying to look like she’s got such a super-duper fun life when in fact it’s as dull as dish water. No amount of money would be enough to give me to live her life, mundane to hell. All she does is shop for bargains and sit on her arse. Then sloth in bed. It’s clear to see she does no housework given how exciting creepy was that a Hoover was getting deliverered. No date nights with the hubby (he prefers to take a teenager instead) And don’t make out you have loads of friends because we know you don’t..

Reactions: 14
I always assumed Isabelle's half sibling was another sister, especially after all that was said. How does everyone know it's a brother? I probably missed that somewhere!
Pictures from her Dad's Facebook showed a very happy Isabelle with a little boy.

To be fair this guy has done a hell of a lot worse and it still took months for his channel, and then his second channel ? to be suspended and banned.
They still can find a way around it like Sarah and Chris will.

To YouTube he’s done nothing wrong, asking them to do something will never work unfortunately.

Logan and his dead body being pushed to recommend and this scumbag actually abusing his kids are what we know about!
What goes on that we don’t know about on that platform.

I do have to say the thing that offends me most right now is the fact they pronounce “little” as “Lit-tul”
Your audience ARE probably 9 year olds but talk normally idiots.
You are not Nick Jr.
that’s within Family Fizz’s reach right now...not yours.

Reactions: 5
Creepy could be spying on young girls through his camera that streams through YT and he still wouldn't be banned...ooh let's see how many things we could come up with...

Admin: asking personal details like Facebook accounts is strictly prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just on YT and saw the Creepys just uploaded and it says biggest Christmas giveaway ever showing the girls with that creepy doll. Can it be are they actually giving to others? Didn't watch
[automerge]1543168818[/automerge]
That shouldn't be shared on this forum. As it's personal information.
Actually it keeps getting mentioned and fb is public not private and pictures of Isabelle are being uploaded so not quite personal

Even if someone's FB is open, sharing it here breaches privacy and is strictly forbidden. Don't ask for personal accounts or details or share them.

Was just on YT and saw the Creepys just uploaded and it says biggest Christmas giveaway ever showing the girls with that creepy doll. Can it be are they actually giving to others? Didn't watch
[automerge]1543168818[/automerge]Actually it keeps getting mentioned and fb is public not private and pictures of Isabelle are being uploaded so not quite personal
I watched it they partnered with mary shortle to give a doll and some accessories worth £300 away... barely call it the biggest christmas giveaway... maybe for them though haha

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling the creepy/Isabelle time is purely to stick two fingers up to the dad sometimes, here’s what you could be having type thing

Reactions: 5
I watched it they partnered with mary shortle to give a doll and some accessories worth £300 away... barely call it the biggest christmas giveaway... maybe for them though haha
I think my daughter would be afraid of that doll. I’m surprised shirtless wants to be associated with them

Even if someone's FB is open, sharing it here breaches privacy and is strictly forbidden. Don't ask for personal accounts or details or share them.
Sorry, I apologise I shouldn't have mentioned it but it's the only way I knew Isabelle had a brother! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.