IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved in today's vlog Chris said the girls were having their best day ever...whilst being at home doing normal things children do..

Wtf do they drag them all over to make memories and never let them really be children?

Reactions: 4
I think that her brother is her half brother as they have the same dad?
Yep, wrote it wrong. My bad ?
[automerge]1543105463[/automerge]Noticed Isabelle's Instagram today.

She's with an actual friend. Who's not 6 years old!!

Reactions: 5
Tags in the latest vlog-
["black friday","sales","black friday sales","black friday haul","sales haul","thanks giving","ingham family","ingham family of five","dad will not be happy","black friday 2018","family","kids","family vlogs","family vlogger","uk family","english family","best family vlogs","family daily vlogs","hilarious family vlogs","hilarious","family fun","fun","funny","comedy","pranks","pregnant","pregnancy","new baby","baby","teen mum","young mum","young mum of 4","family friendly"]

Best family vlogs? You wish!
Teen mum?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her younger Brother is just as related to her as her two Sisters are, she shares one parent with him and one other parent with the girls. I’m presuming she must have had a relationship with him and possibly expecting another Brother may have brought up some complex emotions. I’ll say one thing, she must be a very strong young lady to bear all the tremendous pressures publicly put upon her by them two with such dignity. X
It probably doesn't help that she has to pretend her brother doesn't exist when with Sarah. There has been two occasions this had been made obvious.
A year or so ago (they were in the new house!) Sarah asked the girls if they were to have s new sibling what would they want and Isabelle said 'a brother as it'll be a nice change to have something different'
Then on the gender reveal Sarah said to Izzy 'youve always wanted a brother haven't you?'

Reactions: 9
Tags in the latest vlog-
["black friday","sales","black friday sales","black friday haul","sales haul","thanks giving","ingham family","ingham family of five","dad will not be happy","black friday 2018","family","kids","family vlogs","family vlogger","uk family","english family","best family vlogs","family daily vlogs","hilarious family vlogs","hilarious","family fun","fun","funny","comedy","pranks","pregnant","pregnancy","new baby","baby","teen mum","young mum","young mum of 4","family friendly"]

Teen mum?!
Hilarious
Comedy
Pranks
I’ve found a grand total of ZERO of their blogs even slightly humorous never mind ‘hilarious’

Better off using ‘hell no’ as a tag

Even young mum is stretching it a bit.

Reactions: 7
Just glanced at tonight’s vlog, I see they are just re-hashing the same old tit they did last year but with less attitude and now more false smiles. This surly pair is more the real them, matching onesies, matching tattoos, matching hard-faced stares. They’re as fake as duck.
0224DBD6-7448-4731-8407-42E42C91B6CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I have noted that Chris is trying to scowl more in vlogs, with his poor Ladbaby impression.

Now you have shown that picture though @Hatshepsut is pretty obvious that Sarah's unkempt drawn on eyebrow look is based on Chris' eyebrows! Thanks for sharing the pic.

Reactions: 4
It looks like he’s always taken make up tips from Lazy. Here he is sporting stylish eyeshadow, blusher and lipstick.
994D696E-928E-4F6B-8FE9-5B6A2B641A64.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally i`d like to see them both in the jungle ("i`m a celeb")..Just think how many tasks some people ;) would vote them up for...:LOL:[/
It probably doesn't help that she has to pretend her brother doesn't exist when with Sarah. There has been two occasions this had been made obvious.
A year or so ago (they were in the new house!) Sarah asked the girls if they were to have s new sibling what would they want and Isabelle said 'a brother as it'll be a nice change to have something different'
Then on the gender reveal Sarah said to Izzy 'youve always wanted a brother haven't you?'
Sarah's very jealous of Isabelle seeing her dad and having another family,she loses control of Isabelle and that she hates. It's obvious all the comments and digs she's made. The way she was trying so hard to convince us or herself that Chris was Isabelle’s father on where isabelle goes vlog even though she was going regular to her bio dad's house.. And when she was going to America with her bio dad's family the way Sarah was saying I don't really want her to go I'm going to miss her so much etc it was clear then it's her that is full of resentment for him. She's nasty. If he was that bad why would she of been seeing him. Sarah vlogs everyday and writes on social media, we have all seen how nasty she can be....

Just glanced at tonight’s vlog, I see they are just re-hashing the same old tit they did last year but with less attitude and now more false smiles. This surly pair is more the real them, matching onesies, matching tattoos, matching hard-faced stares. They’re as fake as duck.View attachment 2405
They both deserve each other and I really hope they rot in hell!
Yes that’s how strongly I feel about these two

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned about Sarah vlogging in mothercare the other day! I’m so irritated by this, i work in that store and we are really under staffed but I will be keeping an eye out from now on!

Reactions: 14
Tags in the latest vlog-

Teen mum?!
No chance!!Also "Family friendly"? Not exactly the best choice of words Sarah.:unsure:

Reactions: 2

watching those parts actually made me sad. especially for her bother who might even see these when he grows up, no matter what his father has done (if he’s even done anything) he is still Isabelle’s brother and is completely innocent. sad to see her have to pretend he doesn’t exist

Reactions: 15
Ugh ,she`s such a b^tch.
[automerge]1543145521[/automerge]
Just glanced at tonight’s vlog, I see they are just re-hashing the same old tit they did last year but with less attitude and now more false smiles. This surly pair is more the real them, matching onesies, matching tattoos, matching hard-faced stares. They’re as fake as duck.View attachment 2405
Chris was probably pulling that face from the effort of colouring in his stars!!
[automerge]1543145894[/automerge]
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned about Sarah vlogging in mothercare the other day! I’m so irritated by this, i work in that store and we are really under staffed but I will be keeping an eye out from now on!
Are you allowed to tell them to stop?(Understand being understaffed ,one of my girls works for Next..never enough ppl).Just wondered as i asked her ,and she`s got the authority to stop anyone filming,,It`s due to security ,and privacy to other shoppers.(though we know neither of these idiots cares about that ,when vlog content/money is at stake).If they had the brass neck to film themselves being kicked out of anywhere for vlogging ,i`d have them on repeat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I always assumed Isabelle's half sibling was another sister, especially after all that was said. How does everyone know it's a brother? I probably missed that somewhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.