IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is Isabelle saw her dad 4 days a month, probably only around 55 days a year if you include a week holiday ect.

She's been having therapy for probably around 6 months now (in all that time she's not seen her Dad!). I know small things can mean she needs therapy ect but what could have possible gone on in the little time she saw him? I feel like it is definitely more to do with Chris & Sarah!

Reactions: 12
I've reported it for 'Hateful content - abusing vulnerable individuals' as I couldn't find a catergory it fit really, then just described in the info box. Doubt it'll do anything (as usual, get on it Youtube :cautious:) but its worth a shot. I doubt those people or their families/friends would want them to be exploited like this!
Exactly.There could be a battered wife/partner amongst them ,they don`t know the circumstances in which any of these vunerable people have found themselves on the street.Selfish ,immoral and totally lacking in empathy! Quit using those less fortunate than you Sarah/Chris for channel content and views!.Most people will stop and help/offer them something.Doesn`t mean they see it as easy money. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Since when did she care if people were fed up of Hauls, everyday she's showing something on whatever channel of hers.

Reactions: 3
Also her really fakey laugh and the camera shots of ‘unaware’ Chris, the hilarious comedy duo of silly Sarah and Straight man Chris, hope the TV executives are watching! these two need their own Christmas special...
Personally i`d like to see them both in the jungle ("i`m a celeb")..Just think how many tasks some people ;) would vote them up for...:LOL:

Reactions: 4
Oh my lord cant believe I watched that Sarah Talks tit but a bit of recap for anyone who doesn't want to put themselves through it.
Well after bragging how much everyone loved her hauls she doesn't want to keep doing hauls well thats the first piece of :poop: to fall from her mouth more likely not really got the money and people weren't that bothered.

She then basically tells us she gets asked lots of questions on the different channels about Christmas and she does try to answer as many as she can but its easier to do a vlog then Ifam can help her answers or what I heard was shes too lazy to answer the questions its easier to talk tit then write it then all the ifam can answer the questions so she can just lie in bed and be lazy.

Are they getting an vlogmas Intro this year? Yes but what I loved is the thought she had to put in to telling us that it would be going live at.......................come on Sarah tell us..................................ooh cant you remember................................5pm on Dec 1st she appeared to forget what time they upload all the lies make remembering the truth difficult.

The Ifam keep asking if they will be doing vlogmas???? rarely tells us Sarah are you going to vlog everyday until christmas????
And then the tit starts pouring out of her mouth this is such an exciting December Sarah has never been more excited for December any other year? they have the most incredible stuff coming the ifams way so much planned most incredible trips days out and adventures and it goes on until the girls go back to school in Jan. (there I was thinking they might do vlogmas and stop at Christmas its what the ifam want they asked you remember Sarah)

Are they going away for Christmas??? Sarah babbles on about going away for christmas for the first time last year forest holidays gets a mention and how it either surpassed or suppressed her whatever she loved it. But they arent going back to forest holiday because they dont want to bore the ifam doing the same thing :poop: ok Sarah I believe you. So the place they are going she cant really describe but its 2 buildings 1 a house with bedrooms and the other a most humongous private pool we ever did see with a room above apartment cottage building thing shes not really sure but the pictures are incredible. (Incredible seems to be a theme this Christmas) anyway she looked at this and it was cheaper than what she paid last year by quite alot (the real reason they arent going to forest hols nothing to do with the ifam getting bored)
sarahpool.png

She cant wait to show the girls the pool to show how wonderful Christmas will be.
Sarah likes going away now cos until 2 years ago they had to rush and go visit family on Christmas day and she just like staying at home doing nothing, so basically typical day for lazy.

She wants to know what the magazine is called that you can flick through the pages and circle all the Christmas movies as thats what she used to do as a child and then babbles on about how her mam went out on Christmas eve not getting drunk but doing shopping so she doesn't do that they always stay in their pj's all Christmas eve so they wake up in their pj's get showered do baking watch movies get takeaway one of those pizzas lazy blah blah blah and she does the same boxing day.
So I think she spoke plenty of tit and its very interesting just how much when shes telling us all about how incredible Christmas is going to be she cant actually look at the camera.

Reactions: 9
What I don't get is Isabelle saw her dad 4 days a month, probably only around 55 days a year if you include a week holiday ect.

She's been having therapy for probably around 6 months now (in all that time she's not seen her Dad!). I know small things can mean she needs therapy ect but what could have possible gone on in the little time she saw him? I feel like it is definitely more to do with Chris & Sarah!
Commenting from personal experience, I stopped seeing my dad from the age of 12-13 for multiple reasons.. it could be for countless reasons - the only fact really that should’ve been commented on is the fact that Sarah continues to make snide comments, regardless of what has gone on - why would you air that on YouTube? Especially when the one person who it’ll affect the most is Isabelle. It’s crappy & totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 10
No Lapland. They're staying at a cottage. She can't wait to surprise the girls... Because clearly they won't see this. :rolleyes:

She doesn't visit family because no one wants to be with a sexual predator and a lazy ass witch!

OH EVERYONE!!!!!!
Isn’t it wedding day next week?! Does she have a few fittings for that bridesmaid dress this week I wonder ???!

We have the bride talking about her dress here at 11.20 ish

Excited to see how good she looks! ?

I don’t think the travel company would stop her flying to Lapland at all, but the insurance will be steep that’s for sure!
considering she has “medical issues” with her extremely low iron ? as well,
this would need to be declared in advance I really hope that can cover it.
The inghams cover the cost not the insurance company ?
(Side note: I also feel a bit sorry for the huskies ?)

If Santa could drop me a gift slightly in advance this year could you please, please have snow fall in Lapland the week before they go, then an Indian summer which leaves nothing more than wet dirty sluge.

Sorry other families who have booked, you’re our sacrificial lamb.. baa!

Reactions: 11
OH EVERYONE!!!!!!
Isn’t it wedding day next week?! Does she have a few fittings for that bridesmaid dress this week I wonder ???!

We have the bride talking about her dress here at 11.20 ish

Excited to see how good she looks! ?

I don’t think the travel company would stop her flying to Lapland at all, but the insurance will be steep that’s for sure!
considering she has “medical issues” with her extremely low iron ? as well,
this would need to be declared in advance I really hope that can cover it.
The inghams cover the cost not the insurance company ?
(Side note: I also feel a bit sorry for the huskies ?)

If Santa could drop me a gift slightly in advance this year could you please, please have snow fall in Lapland the week before they go, then an Indian summer which leaves nothing more than wet dirty sluge.

Sorry other families who have booked, you’re our sacrificial lamb.. baa!

Nope not next week but regardless thankfully they won’t be there

Reactions: 1
Nope not next week but regardless thankfully they won’t be there
Wasn’t it the first week of December, didn’t she say that before?

I’m wondering exactly how she’s going to avoid talking about it....
Actually scrap that ??‍♀
she’s definitely managed to avoid talking about more serious topics the last few months hasn’t she.

Reactions: 7
The thing I find really sad about Sarah divulging the personal details, and basically making shady comments about Isabelle's Dad...

Isabelle has a little brother (step-brother). They share the same Dad. That little boy hasn't done anything to deserve his family name being tainted.

People will watch the vlogs, be aware who Isabelle's Dad is, and create their own judgement call which might affect the little boy. Totally unfair in my eyes.

Dirty laundry is for the washing machine.
I think that her brother is her half brother as they have the same dad?

Reactions: 3
So the last 5 daily vlogs have barely scraped the 100k mark yet social blade shows well over 200k daily views (apart from yesterday) and over 500 new subs each day. It just doesn't make sense. Are they buying subs and views or do they genuinely have thousands of people watching older vlogs each day?? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 2
Yes it would be her half brother.
[automerge]1543095348[/automerge]
So the last 5 daily vlogs have barely scraped the 100k mark yet social blade shows well over 200k daily views (apart from yesterday) and over 500 new subs each day. It just doesn't make sense. Are they buying subs and views or do they genuinely have thousands of people watching older vlogs each day?? :unsure::unsure:
Maybe buying vlogs

Reactions: 1
Watching means girls this afternoon and caught this.

Principle of school to sports coach “Move away from the underage girls”

Principle is kicked by student

Principle NO, HELL NO!

As soon as I heard this I had to laugh. Reminded me of Chris (except the underage girls thing)
Thank you for the inspiration Zelda

Reactions: 9
Her younger Brother is just as related to her as her two Sisters are, she shares one parent with him and one other parent with the girls. I’m presuming she must have had a relationship with him and possibly expecting another Brother may have brought up some complex emotions. I’ll say one thing, she must be a very strong young lady to bear all the tremendous pressures publicly put upon her by them two with such dignity. X

Reactions: 21
Agreed!!LOL ,Sarah it`s getting dreadfully lame living your "Best life" in different pjs/onsies.As for Chris ,he only looks more creepy.And for the love of God ,take off that greasy revolting beanie man!!!
They love Disney because that's where Creepy gets all the action if you know what I mean...The onesie had little Mickey ears all over and they kept referring it as being Americanish. Just goes to show how Lazy supports his disgusting behavior dressing like that and all. Makes me sick

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.