IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai might be a possibility. Visit Dubai are handing out sponsor deals like candy. Byron ( famous for being joe Suggs flatmate) even did it the other day.

Sure whatever it is that’s theyve spun it to the schools as ‘educational’ etc. And no Sarah Hun not hating, just give a heads up where you are so we can avoid.

Reactions: 2
Since when have they ever been scared to film on a plane?! Didn’t want anyone to catch wind who they were

Reactions: 3
i think it is dubai aswell but i think they flew on qantas or emirates cause they had to fly longhaul as it got light outside and sunrise in dubai is around 6:50 and they would of landed around 7:45 (i fly this route often, but from london)
also dubai was the only long haul flight apart from manchester in the evening apart from mauritius (which was with thomas cook)

My only reservation to thinking they're in Dubai is that I don't think they'd be able to afford it. Isn't it super expensive? With all the decreasing sponsors recently...

Dubai might be a possibility. Visit Dubai are handing out sponsor deals like candy. Byron ( famous for being joe Suggs flatmate) even did it the other day.

Sure whatever it is that’s theyve spun it to the schools as ‘educational’ etc. And no Sarah Hun not hating, just give a heads up where you are so we can avoid.
That’s what I’m thinking -
Zoe was there #spon #ad same with Kate Murnane just now. No wonder they didn’t want to say don’t think he would have been let off so easily in UAE.

Seeing their last travel vlogs they are going to be even more of a fish out of water!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t see what the big deal is about taking your kids out of school for overseas trips. I would have thought that it would be educational- different culture (social studies) working out currencies (maths) geography as well. I can understand schools getting worked up about kids who are too tired to go to school because they have been playing fortnight all night but a week off school for a trip seems reasonable to me. Especially at the ages the girls are. Isabelle has probably only got a year or 2 left before formal exams means she wont be able to miss school. Can’t believe in the UK you get fined - seems a bit ‘nanny state’ telling you how to raise your kids.

Reactions: 4
I’m more peed off by the the hypocrisy, frankly. Forcing Isabelle into school despite her being at dropping point with tonisilitis because ‘attendance is so important’, yet booking a holiday.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.