IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary Shortle if you are reading you are a vile deluded woman for supporting The Inghams with your horrible creepy dolls.

(Just been on they're FB page :mad:)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mary Shortle if you are reading you are a vile deluded woman for supporting The Inghams with your horrible creepy dolls.

(Just been on they're FB page :mad:)
Don’t forget racist too. She sells golly wogs doesn’t she? Is that even legal?

So this giveaway involves some of their own crappy mech. adult and freaky doll stuff (it’s just tit they can’t sell and costing them pennies)
Then one of those disturbing dolls and a crib which no doubt Shortle has given to them. (she’s another that gives me the creeps)
So another load of bullshit, they should be paying people the £300 to take that crap off their hands.

Last edited:
Don’t forget racist too. She sells golly wogs doesn’t she? Is that even legal?
Yes that as well :mad::mad:

I think it is time to give up vlogging when the only sponsors you have are vile fugly dolls, the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: 5
Agree @Miss-jones she is.
She’s Just as bad as the Inghams.
One has creepy fake babies, the other has a creepy fake marriage.

Both are obsessed with young girls. ?
One being Fake (undead) baby girls, the other being under age (not far off toddler age) girls. ?

It’s the stuff Christmas dreams are made of.

Reactions: 8
I know am taking this thread backwards...

But does Sarah realise she's bordering on the term 'geriatric' mum? Am sure with this Meghan Markle pregnancy that anyone over 35 is classed as that. I think they don't use the term geriatric much any more...but i prefer it for Sarah! Annoying as it may sound, she's no spring chicken in terms of pregnancy anymore.

So even more reason to keep these midwife appointments up! Stupid woman!

Reactions: 2
I can't cope with dolls. At all. They scared the **** out of me! Mary Shortle herself looks like something from a horror movie. Shivers down my spine.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t they use ‘teen mum’ yesterday? ? it’s an improvement on that I suppose. How old is she? 34? In my opinion I’d say anything over 25 is an ‘average’ age for a parent today ??‍♀
Anything over 35is classed as an old mum...

Reactions: 1
But does Sarah realise she's bordering on the term 'geriatric' mum
I love this term to describe lazy! ?
On a serious note though my mom was born in the late 50’s and her mom was 40 when she had her which was apparently not the done thing at the time. Anything above 30 was officially classed as geriatric in medical records apparently!

Reactions: 3
I love this term to describe lazy! ?
On a serious note though my mom was born in the late 50’s and her mom was 40 when she had her which was apparently not the done thing at the time. Anything above 30 was officially classed as geriatric in medical records apparently!
I know some mum's who have got annoyed with their midwife being over 35 as the phrase is because your an older mum, they do monitor them more as there are more risks although it's quite common now. My friend did say she felt like she was being patronised 'being' an older mum. Her comment was 'Am sure they are expecting me to turn up at these appointments with a zimmerframe'. No problems in her pregnancy unlike her other two which she had in her 20s...

I sort of think Sarah wouldn't get it about being an older mum. However I think we should refer to her as a geriatric in pregnancy. It suits her, and she keeps saying she's dressing this boy in old fashioned clothes...I think she's personally trying to keep up with Prince William and Kate, how they have dressed George to be honest.

She’s so full of self importance it’s unreal!
Thou doth protest too much, Sarah.

They always say those that have to continually say "My life is great, my life is grand, my life is perfect blah blah blah" is them trying to tell themselves that, and them trying to hide the truth from outsiders.

Since we know they read here, Sarah I know you are dumber then a brick so let me explain the quote above...

It means that you are two faced, liar, and bluffing.

Reactions: 4
I can't cope with dolls. At all. They scared the **** out of me! Mary Shortle herself looks like something from a horror movie. Shivers down my spine.
Maybe she uses photos of herself as a kid/baby for inspiration when making those god-awful dolls.

That fake laugh on her instagram story actually made me want to smash my phone. Honestly don’t know what’s wrong with this ‘women’
I think they have had a consultant of some sort come in and tell them they they need to stop with the negativity and told them about the changes they need to make etc

Something happened/happening behind the scenes for them to think they have to try challenges and shake things up.

They are watching far too much ladbaby - Chris stop saying Yes Mate. Sarah stop wth the fake laugh no wonder Issie is looking at you like WTF.

Does anyone else think Sarah isn't bonding with her band-aid baby? It's getting a bit concerning unless they are going to milk christmas for all its worth and then in January start getting the baby things together.

So Sarahs going away and the Dad's coming to stay in ther house so people don't rob all their bits and bats.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned by has anybody seen this on Chris Ingham’s own YouTube channel?! Uploaded 6 days ago. The lyrics in the background!!

I hope to goodness the cottage they are staying at at Christmas is ready for the bad publicity it will get, such a shame as they will think it’s a good thing for advertisement etc

Reactions: 2
Just looking at subs (was watching Family Fizz and realised their subs were at 1.4m, so decided to check out the wonderful Inghams).

Their huge influx of followers to get them to 1m doesn't add up. They did nothing special at that time. FF obviously had Karma. But for the Ingham's - there must have been some sub purchases made... FF have been fairly steady in their sub growth ever since, hence why they've overtaken them by a lot.

The Ingham's are lagging behind massively now, and the social blade charts show how much they are now failing.

Haven't even hit 100k views on the past 3/4 videos. If they don't go all out this Christmas, they're done.
[automerge]1543231907[/automerge]

Not sure if this has already been mentioned by has anybody seen this on Chris Ingham’s own YouTube channel?! Uploaded 6 days ago. The lyrics in the background!!
It's just annoying me that the writing ("coming soon" etc) isn't in the centre of the screen.

Learn to edit videos Chris ?

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Haha what dick. That music isn't subtle.

I have just seen that he has comments open - 6 comments but only one showing hmmmm

I find it a bit disrespectful grinding next to an office block or anywhere that isn't a skate park he's old enough to know better. Saying that I think its more disprepesctful to chat up other peoples children....

Reactions: 10
The views are awful compared to Family Fizz, they can only dream of those figures. 1/10th of the subs are views, no big brand deals, it won’t take long to fall further

Just looking at subs (was watching Family Fizz and realised their subs were at 1.4m, so decided to check out the wonderful Inghams).

Their huge influx of followers to get them to 1m doesn't add up. They did nothing special at that time. FF obviously had Karma. But for the Ingham's - there must have been some sub purchases made... FF have been fairly steady in their sub growth ever since, hence why they've overtaken them by a lot.

The Ingham's are lagging behind massively now, and the social blade charts show how much they are now failing.

Haven't even hit 100k views on the past 3/4 videos. If they don't go all out this Christmas, they're done.
[automerge]1543231907[/automerge]

It's just annoying me that the writing ("coming soon" etc) isn't in the centre of the screen.

Learn to edit videos Chris ?
Coming Soon - the only time he'll be able to say that is in the back room with Mary Shortle. She looks perverse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.