IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is actually a domestic goddess...she just doesn't like to film herself doing all the chores she does :rolleyes:
Also wonder what the reason for the 'deep clean' is? Wonder if they're putting the house on the market again:unsure:
She can't take herself away from that camera she loves it almost as much as herself so why wouldn't she film Herself doing something useful rather than film herself munching yet again on crap

Reactions: 2
I missed that. What's wrong with their sooooppper gorgeous big new house??
Just some little problems with things such as the windows and creaky stairsthey 'had' to replace. My friend lived in a new build ages ago and there was no problems with it. Something tells me they're making stuff up because they don't have anything to go shopping for.

Reactions: 1
I have a new build and there are often problems as the building settles e.g such as settlement cracks in the plaster and snagging.
It’s very common in new builds. Makes sense to get it seen to while under warrenty. Obviously they could be making it up but not sure why they would.

Looks like they're in Lapland. Vlog tonight was them on a plane but not saying where to
Ah they’re scared we are going to call customs/the resort on them. Bless

Reactions: 10
Short vlog today.

Lazy has been for a haircut and she seems soooppppeeerrrr dooopppeeeerrrr happy about it even though she still has the hairstyle of me when I was a 12 year old about to go through puberty. Oh the memories ?. Back home she tells us she has a sandwich and needs to finish packing as they're off on holiday. Hope they get a fine from the school.

The Greasy Grinch rambles on about doctors and picking the girls up etc.

In the taxi and there's some more emotional music as they drive through the rain in the taxi to Manchester airport. Isla tells us what she has in her backpack. Apparently security looked shocked when they saw her baby.

Lazy has a little dig at us saying there's been hate about them taking the girls out of school. I'm tempted to contact the council and see what they think about it. Surely going on holiday doesn't allow for unauthorised absence? Are they exempt from fines or something? Apparently Esme and Izzy's school are fine with it and they have work to do.

There's some nice shots of the flight and Lazy says goodbye but refuses to tell us they're in Lapland.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they're in Lapland. Vlog tonight was them on a plane but not saying where to
Never mind school as long as they have yet another holiday. Sarah and Chris I hope one day you lose everything to wake you up to how much of reality you've lost and how much you splashing the cash won't make your girls love you anymore.

• Heart
Don't really think it's that weird that Chris doesn't mention the baby a lot - men (in general!) don't feel the need to talk about babies and pregnancy as much as we women do.
He did sound a little worried when Isla jumped on her belly. Which made me think ok there is a baby in there.

I bet she regrets this band aid baby - You thought you were going to get #spons - You would of if you left him... could have named your channel Single Mum Sarah - You would be raking it in.

People would have wanted to support you after your husband shat on you - the views would be so high.

Reactions: 5
What's the time difference in lapland as they left here late at night but arrived in pure daylight. Maybe gone somewhere else, plus lazy wore a high neck to Manchester Airport but at New destination didn't. Surely it would be colder there and here. Maybe totally wrong.

I’m starting to wonder what has Creepy going to the Doctors so much... it feels like recently he has been there constantly!!!

Reactions: 4
What's the time difference in lapland as they left here late at night but arrived in pure daylight. Maybe gone somewhere else, plus lazy wore a high neck to Manchester Airport but at New destination didn't. Surely it would be colder there and here. Maybe totally wrong.
2 hours ahead of us

Short vlog today.

Lazy has been for a haircut and she seems soooppppeeerrrr dooopppeeeerrrr happy about it even though she still has the hairstyle of me when I was a 12 year old about to go through puberty. Oh the memories ?. Back home she tells us she has a sandwich and needs to finish packing as they're off on holiday. Hope they get a fine from the school.

The Greasy Grinch rambles on about doctors and picking the girls up etc.

In the taxi and there's some more emotional music as they drive through the rain in the taxi to Manchester airport. Isla tells us what she has in her backpack. Apparently security looked shocked when they saw her baby.

Lazy has a little dig at us saying there's been hate about them taking the girls out of school. I'm tempted to contact the council and see what they think about it. Surely going on holiday doesn't allow for unauthorised absence? Are they exempt from fines or something? Apparently Esme and Izzy's school are fine with it and they have work to do.

There's some nice shots of the flight and Lazy says goodbye but refuses to tell us they're in Lapland.
Is there any snow there yet?

Another holiday! ? I've not watched for atleast a week and dont plan too!
As you all know I got back from holiday 2 weeks ago and it was amazing, I had the time of my life but I don't think I'd want to go on another one for a while as I missed home too much, my bed, my pets and just normality. Maybe that's just me though?

Reactions: 8
Another holiday! ? I've not watched for atleast a week and dont plan too!
As you all know I got back from holiday 2 weeks ago and it was amazing, I had the time of my life but I don't think I'd want to go on another one for a while as I missed home too much, my bed, my pets and just normality. Maybe that's just me though?
I'm the same. Love holidays but you just can't beat your own bed and comforts

Reactions: 7
Ive lived in a new build for jus over 2.5 years and we still have issues.

We had settlements cracks, numerous nail
Pops which were fixed but still keep appearing. The front door developed a huge gap, the bath creaks, the upstairs hallway, bathroom and my daughters floor creaks. They’ve put extra screws didn’t help. They finally replaced and it still creaks a little even with underlay and good quality carpet.

I remember as soon as they moved into that house they were painting, hanging large mirrors etc while we would told to wait at least one year before decorating, putting stuff on walls etc.

These houses look nice on the outside but cheapest material used. Even the workmen were surprised at the problems.

Of course some new builds are better then others as my friend moved into one and hasn’t had any major problems. They have actually still come and fixed a few things for free even though it’s past the 2 year period.

Catching up on last nights...

- Sarah's had such a crraaazzzy busy day full of jobs. It's not even midday, sure you have hun, except you Vlog everything and there's no evidence of this.
- Chris picks the girls up whilst Sarah slobs on the couch after self diagnosing herself, then has to go back to get Sarah. Surely you'd just go with Chris, get the girls, optician etc then go to the dentist together?
- Anyone else think it weird Chris telling Isla (who by the way is an absolute brat and thinks its funny to order movies, steal cake etc and never seems to gets reprimanded) not to jump on Sarah's pregnant belly and Sarah seemingly not caring...
- Giving your 'employee' (Issy) a cast off broken phone is lame AF anyway, but making her go through a rigmarole of playing a game for it etc etc is so lame, just give it her like a normal person would. Also notice, Christ had to do this, whilst Sarah.....guess......laid in bed.

I've only been watching for a few months since the allegations but Sarah seems like the most stand back and do nothing mother ever. Especially for Isabelle who Chris isn't even her biological Dad. (Not saying he shouldn't be treated like a Dad, but atm hes a skivvy)
Good typo ;)

Youtube has a thing set up for those under 18 making content. Sarah and Chris cannot touch the earnings from Issys Sassybelle channel. After 2015 when Youtube was getting a lot of heat in regards to the kids not receiving earnings from the family channels, and/or the child/teens personal youtube channel youtube put certain protocol in place to ensure that the children do receive earnings, and the parents can't take it away from them. All 3 kids should have earnings, but from what I remember the protocols were only put on personal channels ( like Sassybell) and not a family channel, I could be wrong (and I think I might be) and Esme and Isla do have earnings, but the only one I know 100% is Sassybell channel earnings are Issys, and their are locked up. It's the same with how Hollywood is handling child stars now. Their earnings are locked from the parents, except for a percentage, because back in the day parents would take their kids money and just spend it leaving nothing for child.
Well that's somthing YouTube is doing right I suppose - 3 years and you can leave home Issie x

No wonder the poor girl want's to record videos and got upset the other day- Shes saving so when her 16th birthday comes she can tell her 40 year old parents they will have to get a proper job because shes not going to be proping up their videos anymore.

https://help.next.co.uk/Section.aspx?ItemId=32973

I don't think it is the same one but does Isla have this coat or was it an all in one she has?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's approximately A five/ six hour flight. And I said two hours in front it could've been the Sun was rising as I landed. It took two hours and a half for them to get to the airport so if we assume that they left about 4:30/5 after getting the little two from school they would've got to the airport for 7/7:30. Lazy said it was an hour until boarding which would potentially make it 9/9:30 if you add on the security. They said it was quiet which is weird in that airport so it was probably late at night. Is they flew at ten they would get there for 4/5 in the morning our time which would be 6/7 Lapland time. I believe they are in Lapland and Lazy did tell us they were going earlier this year. If there's no snow it probably isn't as cold as usual.

Reactions: 1
Oh they really are scared of telling people where they are aren’t they? Wonder why ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.