IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, was just looking through the comments on Sarah’s 22week bump pic saying ‘how come chris never talks about the baby’. Which has got me thinking he NEVER talks about the pregnancy or the baby? He did at first with the whole ‘Sarah is feeling super sick today’ but apart from that it’s as if she isn’t even pregnant to him?

Reactions: 4
Sarah going on about how they cant leave the house because theres a workman... sarah in reality, in the real world not everyone leaves the house every single day. Well sarahs idea of leaving the house is to go to the shops every single day.... and chris is the one cleaning the house ha ha ha

Reactions: 5
Can anyone answer why Chris wasn't using the cordless hoover to clean with? The one that he was practically wetting his pants over.
Speed cleaning rubbish the hoover was clearly corded!

Reactions: 3
13:48 chris says he put izzys instagram account on the new iphone. Oh so he can go on her Instagram account... i know shes 13 but i remember when i was 13 my parents never had my fb password im sorry but this girl has no privacy very sad

Reactions: 7
Long time
Lurker here - I don't watch the sh*t show any longer. But I like to keep up with this board because I cannot wait to see them finally fall for good. I am disgusted by what happened with those girls and chris. Makes me sick. They will never shake that off! I'm appalled that anyone finds their channel entertaining? Sarah sits on her backside all day unless shopping, chris is basically like the woman and scrubs the house while she does sweet F all. It infuriates me. She does nothing yet is rewarded with bags of money for Poundland and b&m. It's crazy some of us clean work kids etc etc. I fit it all in and have time to keep up on ' social media', what the hell is she doing the stops her from being a mother.
Those poor kids I never see her interact with them or do proper motherly things like in the beginning. She's off on her own buying tat while chris runs around after the girls. As much as he is a fool he is the only one that lifts a finger!! Those poor girls. Sarah clearly digs enough that she didn't have the best childhood so why is she not changing it for her own? Buying tat and endless toys and surprises is NOT love !!!! All of the spoiling will not ever benefit them in life. If she ever dares to go out alone with the girls its to she shops to buy crap. I think she did one girls day at home. I cannot believe people are interested? I honestly hope she reads her and takes something from this. It's unreal. She needs a shake.

And as for her potty mouth online and about anyone who dares speak up about them, foul! Their family image is fake as can be

Everyone can see right through it all.

Also with regards to the mot- my car had an mot today funnily enough, there was a couple of hundred pounds worth of things that needed fixing. I had it all done and fixed by the end of the day and collected it by 4.50 (it went on at 11) so they clearly couldn't afford their mot bill, because it's all down the drain on bloody b&m crap!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
13:48 chris says he put izzys instagram account on the new iphone. Oh so he can go on her Instagram account... i know shes 13 but i remember when i was 13 my parents never had my fb password im sorry but this girl has no privacy very sad
I mean my parents did have mine but I don’t believe they ever checked it... so I don’t personally see an issue with that. especially with her only just being 13..

On another note, I watched youtuber earlier who spoke about the fact since YouTube changed the algorithm no matter what your sub count is that it’s been going down & on a daily basis.. (unless for clickbait or working the algorithm (assuming like challenges etc) that is) and it does make me think about their sub count like to continuously gain that many subscribers is abnormal.. especially considering their attempts at clickbait do nothing for their views... you look at family vloggers who don’t use clickbait as much (yet have a similar sub count) and their views are so much higher???? Regardless of the allegations.. like it has never made sense that they even got to a million with the views or engagement they had/have...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her old phone screen was totally smashed!! I thought Creepy surprised her with a iPhone 10 about a month ago?? Remember she was pissed hunting around the house only to find it in her bed.
Exactly this is what I thought. They probably sold it as needed the money

Also, was just looking through the comments on Sarah’s 22week bump pic saying ‘how come chris never talks about the baby’. Which has got me thinking he NEVER talks about the pregnancy or the baby? He did at first with the whole ‘Sarah is feeling super sick today’ but apart from that it’s as if she isn’t even pregnant to him?
I firmly believe that Sarah doesn’t even want to think she’s pregnant

Reactions: 3
Her old phone screen was totally smashed!! I thought Creepy surprised her with a iPhone 10 about a month ago?? Remember she was pissed hunting around the house only to find it in her bed.
Yes he did. If its ok to give to isabelle it was fine for sarah to still use ?

Reactions: 2
I looked back and he gave her the new phone only 2 months ago and said it's was totally smashed with water damage. But then gave the same phone to Issy today saying it was perfect condition apart from a slight crack.

But go onto there vlog tonight and someone has called them out & they replied saying they got it fixed in want to sell it. YET tonight chris also said it had been sitt8nt in the draw ever since he gave sarah her new one & found it today....ALSO who has a screen fixed but it still has a crack in.

The lies are so painful! All he had to do was give sarah the new phone originally and just say it was a present simple. Instead of pretending it was broke

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't really think it's that weird that Chris doesn't mention the baby a lot - men (in general!) don't feel the need to talk about babies and pregnancy as much as we women do.

There’s nothing wrong with them buying a iPhone 10 or giving Issy a phone. The problem I have is all the lies.

Reactions: 13
Exactly! Like Izzy works hard for sassybelle just let her buy a brand new phone. Instead they lye and create drama
This

I don’t think they give her any of her sassybelle earnings. There was the thing a few weeks ago she wanted to buy a make up pallette but Sarah wouldn’t let her. Izzy always seems to get their old cast offs!!

Poor girl has the weight of the world on her shoulders and now has to go with Creepy to skating and the cinema. Why is she not getting out with her friends at the weekend or at home on a school night but out with HIM.

Reactions: 10
I noticed Creepy gave his Samsung phone to Issy around about the time the accusations came out about him and he must have got himself a new one, then they went to Australia and when he was kept back and questioned at the airport he said his laptop and phone were checked and nothing was found on them.

I thought then that most likely Issy had the phone which Creepy used to text the girls with, maybe he had an inkling the backlash would follow them and as a precaution changed his phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I noticed Creepy gave his Samsung phone to Issy around about the time the accusations came out about him and he must have got himself a new one, then they went to Australia and when he was kept back and questioned at the airport he said his laptop and phone were checked and nothing was found on them.

I thought then that most likely Issy had the phone which Creepy used to text the girls with, maybe he had an inkling the backlash would follow them and as a precaution changed his phone.
Yes I’ve always thought that what happened too. In the pity party video, Chris mentioned that when he was held at immigration that they checked his phone, laptop etc and didn’t find anything. I’m not quite sure why he thought that would prove anything. It just meant they didn’t find anything on “those” devices and why would they? They obviously weren’t the devices with incriminating evidence on them were they?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After Chris got lost travelling from Leeds to Mablethorpe...am not even sure if he was held at immigration. Could be too much watching those airport programmes on tv throwing that out for more pity party on that vlog.
We only have his words for it, media didn't confirm used alleged and so much bullshit comes out their mouths you just don't know what's truth or not.

Reactions: 6
This was such an eye opener...
Its lucky that Izzy is such a lovely soul despite how selfish her mother can be.
Only last thing... Issie has the intuition to move Isla out of the way of cars but you would rather finish a sentence about christmas? You wont have any props left if you carry on like that. You are mad.

View attachment 2482

Don't really think it's that weird that Chris doesn't mention the baby a lot - men (in general!) don't feel the need to talk about babies and pregnancy as much as we women do.
I kind of meant it more about the fact that everything they do is totally over the top and constantly talked about - he just never talks about it in the way that they go on and on about holidays and materialistic things and CHRISTMAS

Issy is old enough for some of sort under 18s account. Most banks do kiddie savings accounts and then they have teen accounts from 13 up. I had one that became my university student account and now is my regular bank account.

It has a debit card, but no lending options like overdrafts. If Izzy had something like that, all the SassyBelle earnings could be linked to a email for her YouTube account and go to the bank account as pay. Then Mum and Dad wouldn't be able to plunder her cash.

My own recomendation would be to encourage her to save some cash so she learns the value of money and doesn't just spend all of it at once. Mind you, I bet Lazy is no good at that, so she wouldn't think to teach her kids that!

Yes I’ve always thought that what happened too. In the pity party video, Chris mentioned that when he was held at immigration that they checked his phone, laptop etc and didn’t find anything. I’m not quite sure why he thought that would prove anything. It just meant they didn’t find anything on “those” devices and why would they? They obviously weren’t the devices with incriminating evidence on them were they?
I wonder if he was lying for sympathy. But I know US and Australian border control is fairly strict about crime and allegations of crime so it's possible it happened. Mind you, criminal records are searched for visas, so I'm surprised he was questioned at the visa process, before he was even permitted to come to the country.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.