IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen these on yesterday vlog- first on watched in a long time! View attachment 2495View attachment 2496
Surely if the girls were gonna drop anything it would be swimming? They both seem to hate going!

I swear this is the 4th phone Isabelle had had in about 18 months! What is she doing to go through phones so quickly?! I agree with everything youve all said about her. She has lost her spark and she does look after the girls alot more than Sarah and Chris but I don't understand the need for so many phones!

Reactions: 4
I thought her phone was pretty much dead which is why he got the new one. Prob a make it up to you present.

She did go to her friends, it was on insta and tick tok so she wasnt lieing. ?
Ok maybe not but when you watch her shes looking all over trying to avoid eye contact with the camera totally different to how she is when talking to Esme a little later, def looks like somethings not right.
I didn't see anything on Insta as I dont follow her on insta as I dont feel its right to follow children please no one take that the wrong way if you follow her I dont judge anyone here for following her. It just what I feel but then I wouldnt let her put her life on insta if she was my daughter for strangers to follow.

Reactions: 2
Issy is old enough for some of sort under 18s account. Most banks do kiddie savings accounts and then they have teen accounts from 13 up. I had one that became my university student account and now is my regular bank account.

It has a debit card, but no lending options like overdrafts. If Izzy had something like that, all the SassyBelle earnings could be linked to a email for her YouTube account and go to the bank account as pay. Then Mum and Dad wouldn't be able to plunder her cash.

My own recomendation would be to encourage her to save some cash so she learns the value of money and doesn't just spend all of it at once. Mind you, I bet Lazy is no good at that, so she wouldn't think to teach her kids that!

I wonder if he was lying for sympathy. But I know US and Australian border control is fairly strict about crime and allegations of crime so it's possible it happened. Mind you, criminal records are searched for visas, so I'm surprised he was questioned at the visa process, before he was even permitted to come to the country.
I reckon sarah and chris have no savings nevermind savings for their children, if they have/had savings i bet it always always chris saving and then when sarah wants to splurge she uses the savings leaving them with nothing

Reactions: 5
Issy is old enough for some of sort under 18s account. Most banks do kiddie savings accounts and then they have teen accounts from 13 up. I had one that became my university student account and now is my regular bank account.

It has a debit card, but no lending options like overdrafts. If Izzy had something like that, all the SassyBelle earnings could be linked to a email for her YouTube account and go to the bank account as pay. Then Mum and Dad wouldn't be able to plunder her cash.

My own recomendation would be to encourage her to save some cash so she learns the value of money and doesn't just spend all of it at once. Mind you, I bet Lazy is no good at that, so she wouldn't think to teach her kids that!

I wonder if he was lying for sympathy. But I know US and Australian border control is fairly strict about crime and allegations of crime so it's possible it happened. Mind you, criminal records are searched for visas, so I'm surprised he was questioned at the visa process, before he was even permitted to come to the country.
Crossed my mind that he was lying. With those 2 anythings possible. Hope his hell no video was demonitised but no doubt made ££££ and that's why h
I kind of meant it more about the fact that everything they do is totally over the top and constantly talked about - he just never talks about it in the way that they go on and on about holidays and materialistic things and CHRISTMAS
You wait, they will read your comment and that's all he will talk about. ?So predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This

I don’t think they give her any of her sassybelle earnings. There was the thing a few weeks ago she wanted to buy a make up pallette but Sarah wouldn’t let her. Izzy always seems to get their old cast offs!!

Poor girl has the weight of the world on her shoulders and now has to go with Creepy to skating and the cinema. Why is she not getting out with her friends at the weekend or at home on a school night but out with HIM.
Youtube has a thing set up for those under 18 making content. Sarah and Chris cannot touch the earnings from Issys Sassybelle channel. After 2015 when Youtube was getting a lot of heat in regards to the kids not receiving earnings from the family channels, and/or the child/teens personal youtube channel youtube put certain protocol in place to ensure that the children do receive earnings, and the parents can't take it away from them. All 3 kids should have earnings, but from what I remember the protocols were only put on personal channels ( like Sassybell) and not a family channel, I could be wrong (and I think I might be) and Esme and Isla do have earnings, but the only one I know 100% is Sassybell channel earnings are Issys, and their are locked up. It's the same with how Hollywood is handling child stars now. Their earnings are locked from the parents, except for a percentage, because back in the day parents would take their kids money and just spend it leaving nothing for child.

Reactions: 5
Pardon me I've been away and am behind but what happened with the girls gymnastics? Sarah claims it was their choice to drop it but thats not what we believe actually happened? Can someone fill me in please. TIA tattlers xx

Pardon me I've been away and am behind but what happened with the girls gymnastics? Sarah claims it was their choice to drop it but thats not what we believe actually happened? Can someone fill me in please. TIA tattlers xx
Poor esme loved the gymnastics, they hate going swimming

Sarah is actually a domestic goddess...she just doesn't like to film herself doing all the chores she does :rolleyes:
Also wonder what the reason for the 'deep clean' is? Wonder if they're putting the house on the market again:unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My heart broke for her a while back when she had the "cake disaster" for one of her Sassybelle videos, and couldn't stop crying. They picked out secret santa people whilst she was still clearly very upset...

I get teens are emotional at the best of times, but Isabelle seems extremely sensitive. She has so much going on (whether part of it is to do with her dad's side or not). That girl needs time away from everyone. Even if it meant staying at "Uncle Dave's" house. Just somewhere for her to regroup x
Totally agree.Most of all she needs privacy ,time away from having that dammed camera stuck in her face.Sorry ,but any real loving parent would see that.I honestly feel for Isabelle right now.x

Long time
Lurker here - I don't watch the sh*t show any longer. But I like to keep up with this board because I cannot wait to see them finally fall for good. I am disgusted by what happened with those girls and chris. Makes me sick. They will never shake that off! I'm appalled that anyone finds their channel entertaining? Sarah sits on her backside all day unless shopping, chris is basically like the woman and scrubs the house while she does sweet F all. It infuriates me. She does nothing yet is rewarded with bags of money for Poundland and b&m. It's crazy some of us clean work kids etc etc. I fit it all in and have time to keep up on ' social media', what the hell is she doing the stops her from being a mother.
Those poor kids I never see her interact with them or do proper motherly things like in the beginning. She's off on her own buying tat while chris runs around after the girls. As much as he is a fool he is the only one that lifts a finger!! Those poor girls. Sarah clearly digs enough that she didn't have the best childhood so why is she not changing it for her own? Buying tat and endless toys and surprises is NOT love !!!! All of the spoiling will not ever benefit them in life. If she ever dares to go out alone with the girls its to she shops to buy crap. I think she did one girls day at home. I cannot believe people are interested? I honestly hope she reads her and takes something from this. It's unreal. She needs a shake.

And as for her potty mouth online and about anyone who dares speak up about them, foul! Their family image is fake as can be

Everyone can see right through it all.

Also with regards to the mot- my car had an mot today funnily enough, there was a couple of hundred pounds worth of things that needed fixing. I had it all done and fixed by the end of the day and collected it by 4.50 (it went on at 11) so they clearly couldn't afford their mot bill, because it's all down the drain on bloody b&m crap!!!!!!!!!
Welcome from a fellow past watcher! So well said. What those girls need most ,isn`t tat (or pricey phones/dolls etc) ,it`s a loving supportive mother and father.Chris has already wrecked his part ,Sarah now should get her behind off the sofa (and NOT to find the next sale) ,and act like a REAL mum!! So sad to see how money has changed them both.However ,Sarah needs to quit feeling superior and start behaving like the mother she pretends to be.God help them all when the next one arrives.Personally i feel the best thing that could happen ,is it`d all become too much for mommie dearest ,and they quit youtube.Maybe ,with time ,love ,therapy and patience,the children would begin to live somewhat normal lives again ,and enjoy their privacy and child hoods before it`s too late.
Glad you got your car back so quickly too!x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sarah is actually a domestic goddess...she just doesn't like to film herself doing all the chores she does :rolleyes:
Also wonder what the reason for the 'deep clean' is? Wonder if they're putting the house on the market again:unsure:
With everything that has happened recently with them basically saying the house is falling apart I wouldn't be surprised.

Well I’m thinking a deep clean and after reading comments on here they are swapping bedrooms around? Surprise new nursery with a few OMG and an open mouthed child for the thumbnail?

13:48 chris says he put izzys instagram account on the new iphone. Oh so he can go on her Instagram account... i know shes 13 but i remember when i was 13 my parents never had my fb password im sorry but this girl has no privacy very sad
You don't think he might be messaging girls pretending to be Izzy?

You don't think he might be messaging girls pretending to be Izzy?
Ugh I dread the thought but he probably has. Would be a cover story and he isn't stupid.

Had a few episodes of the shite show to catch up on

Was there any need for Lazy to even need to say Isabelle is at therapy? No. I swear Esme and especially Isla get way more surprises than Isabelle does. No wonder Isla is such a brat and their behaviour has got worse. The advent Calander they got for Prinny is probably full of fat and sugar which is really bad for her.

Filming those homeless people is just a new low. Having the humility of not having a home and being stared at by people walking past is bad enough but being forced to be on camera to what is potentially millions of people watching is just plain wrong. Don't exploit people for your own gain. The food they gave too. Did they not think? It would've been cold; they should've got some warm noodles or something for them.

The reborn dolls freak me out. If I was given one it would go straight on next year's bonfire. The merch they gave away off the IFAM store is probably stuff they couldn't sell or the least popular.

Have they sorted the MOT? I see they're driving the Wrecked Rover again. Oh well it's their problem if they get pulled over.

I think Isabelle is feeling very lonely but I'm glad she was able to go and see her friends. It's a huge contrast to Sienna and Mia from Family Fizz who never go and see friends. Even when they were here they didn't much before they moved. When Fernando is born Isabelle will probably see her friends less as Creepy and Lazy will be too busy to drive her around.

'My kids are so lazy' I suppose they learn from the best Sarah. Nurture before nature.

What is it with all the sad music? *Drive down the road* sad music. *walk down the beach* sad music. *open the front door* sad music. *eat a biscuit* sad music. *have a poo* sad music. Well I suppose it is sad but you don't want to stay in there do you, you'd probably explode!!!

The Greasy Grinch needs to swot up on his animals facts before he auditions to be the next David Attenborough. A Brazilian Tapir is an Anteater?. Whatever next? A meerkat is a hamster...?

Someone send the girls some warm winter clothing in the mail please. They look freezing cold anytime they're not in the house. Chris said yesterday that he couldn't film the little two because they didn't have their coats on or something and the school jumpers definitely wouldn't be keeping them warm.

They must both think they're the next Florence Nightingale/Thomas Addison (first one who came up on Google) with Lazy self diagnosing sciatica and Chris saying that Lazy's belly shouldn't be laid on. Actually pregnant women are allowed to have sex so I'm pretty sure it is fine and Isla is very light. And you can sleep on your belly so surely the pressure would be the same. There is lots of fat and the placenta cushioning the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Catching up on last nights...

- Sarah's had such a crraaazzzy busy day full of jobs. It's not even midday, sure you have hun, except you Vlog everything and there's no evidence of this.
- Chris picks the girls up whilst Sarah slobs on the couch after self diagnosing herself, then has to go back to get Sarah. Surely you'd just go with Chris, get the girls, optician etc then go to the dentist together?
- Anyone else think it weird Chris telling Isla (who by the way is an absolute brat and thinks its funny to order movies, steal cake etc and never seems to gets reprimanded) not to jump on Sarah's pregnant belly and Sarah seemingly not caring...
- Giving your 'employee' (Issy) a cast off broken phone is lame AF anyway, but making her go through a rigmarole of playing a game for it etc etc is so lame, just give it her like a normal person would. Also notice, Christ had to do this, whilst Sarah.....guess......laid in bed.

I've only been watching for a few months since the allegations but Sarah seems like the most stand back and do nothing mother ever. Especially for Isabelle who Chris isn't even her biological Dad. (Not saying he shouldn't be treated like a Dad, but atm hes a skivvy)

I missed that. What's wrong with their sooooppper gorgeous big new house??
There's nothing wrong with their house. When you buy a new build you can get them to come out for free for around a year or two to fix any 'snags'.

This is stuff like little bits that got missed originally. Or bigger things like once the house starts to dry out and settle you get some cracks, doors might drop a little and need realigning etc - it's something that happens with all houses but takes a while to happen, hence why the builders will come back any time after to fix these for you, FOR FREE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.