IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People can still report them on the way home I would imagine .does all this secrecy scream innocence ?.hell no

Reactions: 13
Love how tonight we did get the ‘mega holiday surprise reveal’ due to the fact they are TERRIFIED that they don’t get in to the country. And Sarah ‘we didn’t take the decision to take the girls out of school lightly’ bullshit. We all know that you need that extra cash before Christmas so decided to book a Lapland for the cheapest dates possible in an attempt to get some click bait titles in. No doubt the school probably authorised the holidays as you probably sob-storied them telling the school the girls have had a stressful time with all the fake news allegations so you’re having a ‘much needed break’. Stop taking your kids out of school for your own gain.

Reactions: 16
Love how tonight we did get the ‘mega holiday surprise reveal’ due to the fact they are TERRIFIED that they don’t get in to the country. And Sarah ‘we didn’t take the decision to take the girls out of school lightly’ bullshit. We all know that you need that extra cash before Christmas so decided to book a Lapland for the cheapest dates possible in an attempt to get some click bait titles in. No doubt the school probably authorised the holidays as you probably sob-storied them telling the school the girls have had a stressful time with all the fake news allegations so you’re having a ‘much needed break’. Stop taking your kids out of school for your own gain.
The holiday was booked way before chris was exposed, so back then money wouldnt have been the issue. Prob now so they can kick of vlogmas in style ?

Reactions: 3
So Creepy goes to the doctors but won't say why yet if one of the girls goes we get told all the details.

There's no way my kids school would approve holiday even with 100% attendance which at least one of the girls doesn't have so how comes these youtubers always get their holidays approved? ?

Can someone witty start a new thread or suggest a title please.

Reactions: 6
Surely at 13 yrs old you would want to be told your going on holiday during school time ? To tell your friends and plan to catch up on the amount of work your missing?

Reactions: 5
Good typo ;)
Ha! Was typing on my phone it’s a nightmare, sorry ?

Lazy’s out of bed, the channel is almost dead and it’s filling them with dread.

The channel is dying, but they think that flying will show that they’re trying.

(There are people way better at this than me, kudos to some of the previous titles)

Last edited:
So I went to watch after reading above. I think they are in Paris right now. It looks like that at the airport scene

Reactions: 1
So I went to watch after reading above. I think they are in Paris right now. It looks like that at the airport scene
If it was then it wouldn't have suddenly gone from night to day. They left straight after school and it takes an hour and a half max to get to France.

I wonder if the girls having time off for a holiday would be class as unauthorized and they will have to pay a fine? Schools where I live dish out fines for even if your child has a lot of time off school sick (eg for colds etc). Not sure how it works for private schools, but they need to start putting their kids education first and start just doing holidays during half term, they can clearly afford the costs for that atm.

I'm assuming they either have someone living in their house while they are away or have invalid house insurance??

I wonder if the girls having time off for a holiday would be class as unauthorized and they will have to pay a fine? Schools where I live dish out fines for even if your child has a lot of time off school sick (eg for colds etc). Not sure how it works for private schools, but they need to start putting their kids education first and start just doing holidays during half term, they can clearly afford the costs for that atm.
Two are in private. There isn't a charge. Not sure about the youngest.

Surely they daren't risk Dubai. Creepy would get his hands chopped off!!

Reactions: 8
Sarah was saying they asked the schools if the girls could take time off and they agreed, she added that Esme and Issy had taken school work with them to do. According to her it wasn't a last minute thing and they didn't make the decision lightly, she says people will find out over the next few days what's happening.

Reactions: 2
They flew Thomas Cook from Manchester hmmm ... I initially thought Lapland .

I find it so telling that they are so mysterious about this trip. I’ve noticed they are quiet on social media too.

Two are in private. There isn't a charge. Not sure about the youngest.

Surely they daren't risk Dubai. Creepy would get his hands chopped off!!
My first thought was i SO much want them to be in Dubai! So many possibilities of them not coming home!!

Reactions: 9
The schools will get tired of this eventually, and it’ll be poor Izzy and Esme who’ll bare the brunt. They’ll have exams (normally for Izzy’s age it’ll be for find out which sets she’s in before GCSEs) and they won’t be able to prepare for them as they’re continually be dragged out of school for xyz reasons.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.