IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impleo, I’m honestly not sure how you’ve read hostility into seven words. I was catching up on eastenders at the same time, so was maybe a little ‘short’, but it was just a question.
I understand. But what I gather is that you seem to think that Tublet is misinformed when perhaps Tublet has reason to know more than they are letting on. I know who Chelsea is, perhaps Tublet does too, that's their choice to reveal. It's not just one group who have a a look-in behind the scenes of the Ingham tit-show. Maybe when some of us insist on making a point, we are doing it with good reason.

Reactions: 7
I understand. But what I gather is that you seem to think that Tublet is misinformed when perhaps Tublet has reason to know more than they are letting on. I know who Chelsea is, perhaps Tublet does too, that's their choice to reveal. It's not just one group who have a a look-in behind the scenes of the Ingham tit-show, maybe when some of us make a point, we are doing it with good reason.
I also know who ‘Chelsea’ is. Perhaps I’m also doing it for good reason. I’m not out for a row, Impleo. I’ve no reason to doubt or challenge you.

Reactions: 1
Wait you forgot about the laundry in the beginning. She sees junk in the washer, takes it out and says Chris does most of the washing". Really? I bet she took the junk out and left the clothes there and didn't put them in the dryer. Idea, if you don't like how he does the wash Lazy, get up off your ass and do it yourself! Nothing to do with your comment, but this part annoyed me
The crap in the washing machine was conveniently at the front, ... looks like it was planted, when pockets are not checked in my washing machine, random items are mixed with the clothes, not just sitting on the seal!!!

Lazy if you don't like the fact creepy does not check pockets before doing the washing, do it yourself, you do nothing else all day but moan! It may come as a supprise but modern day washing machines just need washing put in and turning on, I am sure lazy i nghams will dry as well .. so a load of washing = a few minites effort max!!

Reactions: 2
Just putting it out there that the Chelsea girl is NOT. I repeat NOT me. I know there has been some speculation about who I am in the past.

I really don't get what the big secret is. Just bloody tell us.
If someone wants to be known, they’ll make themselves known... for the same reason I imagine you’re not using your real name here. Many of the twitter users have taken a lot of heat for what’s gone on over the last few weeks. A lot of users here really haven’t the first understanding of what’s been happening (though I know some do, and I imagine others have too, but have kept quiet)... it’s all well and good talking on here and sharing information, but it’s important not to underestimate just how nasty and vindictive things have got for some people. (This isn’t just aimed at you, Sassy, it’s just that yours was the post I replied to).

Reactions: 3
I understand. But what I gather is that you seem to think that Tublet is misinformed when perhaps Tublet has reason to know more than they are letting on. I know who Chelsea is, perhaps Tublet does too, that's their choice to reveal. It's not just one group who have a a look-in behind the scenes of the Ingham tit-show. Maybe when some of us insist on making a point, we are doing it with good reason.
Oh I want to know! I will do anything to help and get those vile humans off YouTube and justice for the girls!

I know who Chelsea is and they’re far from unreliable. I won’t tell you their identity as it’s their personal choice to stay anonymous at the end of the day.

Oh I want to know! I will do anything to help and get those vile humans off YouTube and justice for the girls!
Honestly, if someone wants you to know they'll let you know. It's not for me, or Ginger, or anyone to reveal identities. What is important to know is that we all want the same thing with regards to the Inghams, which is them off YouTube - and we all keep doing what we can to get them off there. We're all on the same team and given the fall in views, it seems to be working.

Reactions: 8
I know who Chelsea is and they’re far from unreliable. I won’t tell you their identity as it’s their personal choice to stay anonymous at the end of the day.
Hmm I’m not sure as of yet, I would like to know where they seen the poll as to wether people thought he was guilty or not?

Reactions: 4
It's Sarah Ingham's coldsore, got so big it developed human functions.
Oh dear God! It's like a horror story waiting to happen! The Revenge of the Killer Cold Sore starring Sarah "Lazy" Ingham with Chris "Creepy" Ingham guesting as the killer coldsore. :eek:

I’m not for one minute saying anything is untrue, but we’ve seen so many oh there’s another one coming forward with no actual hard facts. It’s hard to take that as gospel. Dancing etc also. I’ve seen on twitter as you know a lot of people seem to be switching sides and is it a ploy? We can’t underestimate what they are capable of (without having brain cells yeah beggars belief I know!) but things are very strange just now

Well I can probably find out tomorrow. Surely can't take too much sleuthing. In the meantime the reply button has disappeared on people's posts so it's harder for me to quote posts. If a mod could sort it it would be great.
@Missusnaz I think the poll is on their private facebooks. If anyone can provide a SS it would be great otherwise it's just hearsay. I don't get what the huge secret is. This isnt an FBI investigation you know. I'm just a nosy witch so it won't be spread around the whole world.
@Ginger im well aware of what has been happening.
Anyway I think my iron levels are low so I'm off to have a banana and go to bed.

Well I can probably find out tomorrow. Surely can't take too much sleuthing. In the meantime the reply button has disappeared on people's posts so it's harder for me to quote posts. If a mod could sort it it would be great.
@Missusnaz I think the poll is on their private facebooks. If anyone can provide a SS it would be great otherwise it's just hearsay. I don't get what the huge secret is. This isnt an FBI investigation you know. I'm just a nosy witch so it won't be spread around the whole world.
@Ginger im well aware of what has been happening.
Anyway I think my iron levels are low so I'm off to have a banana and go to bed.[/QUOTE

The poll was within a group, posted by a unique user. You clearly aren’t aware of as much as you think. FBI it may not be, yet public forum it very much is. ‘I’m well aware of what has been happening’... are you? Really? Sure you’re not Hayley?!
The poll was within a group, posted by a unique user, so you’re incorrect. You clearly aren’t aware of as much as you think. FBI it may not be, yet public forum it very much is. ‘I’m well aware of what has been happening’... are you? Really? Sure you’re not Hayley?!

Reactions: 1
I’m not for one minute saying anything is untrue, but we’ve seen so many oh there’s another one coming forward with no actual hard facts. It’s hard to take that as gospel. Dancing etc also. I’ve seen on twitter as you know a lot of people seem to be switching sides and is it a ploy? We can’t underestimate what they are capable of (without having brain cells yeah beggars belief I know!) but things are very strange just now
There’s certainly one that seems to have switched allegiance. I’d say it’s not an account to be trusted. I haven’t noticed any others.

I got slated for saying all of this “fake news” was doing nothing but building a harassment case for the inghams. And it is.
I think many know who Chelsea is. It’s pretty clear but does it matter.
Right now I believe nothing I see on Twitter or social media and I know that’s not going to be a popular comment but I don’t.
It’s all been Chinese whispers that do nothing but make people think
“Well if that’s a lie, what else is a lie”

You might all be on the same team but if half of you are scoring own goals, you’re all losers.
That’s my opinion and I know it won’t be welcomed but even some of the comments and accusations here can get so far fetched they’re laughable.

There was no poll from the ingham’s, they’re thick but they’re not that thick.
“Comment down below if you think Chris is a raging little p......”
Vote now! And leave your Instagram handle if you’re under 18 ?

And sassy I think the quote option is removed if you quoted too many times..
But don’t quote me on that ? can’t be sure. Read the posting guidelines ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well getting back to tonight's vlog I have to say the big giveaway that Sarah new what was going on in the bedroom with Chris was the xmas tree, was her reaction to him when he was asking to come to the bedroom and trust him, telling her to turn around and close her eyes. After everything hes done if Sarah hadn't known about the Christmas tree I bet she would have looked far more worried as to what she was going to find in the bedroom and no way would she be trusting him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.