IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Charlotte the Magpie Mama, she is a complete hypocrite, one of my least favourite of the Ingham crew. Paints herself as a feminist and mummy vlogger.

https://www.instagram.com/charlottethemagpiemama/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa7WAVtD9Ft5lACw2z_OfcA

Leeched onto Sarah when the Inghams became famous, was obvious she was using her for self promotion - then backed off once the allegations came out, now back leeching onto Sarah as it's all dying down.
Can’t stand her either

Reactions: 2
And why the rush to get it through it’s MOT even though it’s been out for nearly 2 weeks..because you have been busted! And they have driven the kids round in that..disgusting! Something dangerous could have happened..

Reactions: 18
Got an ad for Neurofen and Ancestry.

Sarah accuses Prinny of trying to get airtime on the camera. Takes one to know one.

Nikki calls an asks if Lazy wants to go to the Next sale. Then Lazy says she needs to find something to eat because apparently 'shopping is hard enough when you're anaemic without having nothing in your stomach'. And what does she choose to eat? Coco Pops. Yep that will help with the iron levels. Probably a little dig at us. Keep digging love.

Chris has put the washing on and Sarah moans because she finds some shells, a pen, an earring, some cents and the sunglasses off an LOL Doll in the machine. Maybe she should do it herself next time. Lazy ?!!!

After Next and practically drooling over the men's Christmas jumpers it's off to Mothercare to obsess over the baby clothes.

Cut to Creepy and he's been soooopeerrrr busy because he's been getting the decorations out and has put the bedroom Christmas tree. He probably got bored of her moaning. He doesn't want the downstairs Christmas trees up yet. They might have to start selling their 1 million Christmas trees (and LOL Dolls) to their '1 million strong' IFAM soon when the money stops. Maybe they could do tours of their house for their loyal fans to bring in the cash.

Sarah's in the car and talking about the Facebook post she put up about asking who has their Christmas trees up. She decides that the tree is going up that day.

Back home and we get a 'what's up gorgeous' from Chris that nearly makes me puke up the sandwich I just ate. :sick:Sarah is out of breath again after walking up the stairs. She sees the tree and I'm surprised the breathlessness didn't get worse. She obviously already knew. They go through the baubles and there's one about their new home in 2017. They'll need a new one for next year when the money stops and they have to move out.

Like a scene from Emmerdale she puts the camera on the worktop and leans against the counter. Creepy comes in and she asks if he's going out skating that night. It's so set up. He obviously knew. She talks to the camera and says he might be going out for an hour. An hour apparently wouldn't be enough time.

After dinner Chris leaves and Sarah is worried he might not be away for long enough. If she wants to get it done she needs to stop talking and get working. They decorate the tree to some Christmas music. Chris gets home. The kids are waiting in the living room doing their best nervous faces.

Time for the soooppperrrrr dooopeerrr surprise. The girls shower Chris with tinsel but as usual he's acting like the Grinch. But there's a catch and he has to finish decorate the tree. Chris puts the star on but it is a little wonky. Some emosh Christmas music plays and a message saying it's the start of Christmas in the Ingham House. Sarah puts a Santa hat on Creepy and he just looks ridiculous. She's bought him a Christmas jumper from New Look. To end the vlog we are treated to the Instagram clip of Sarah laughing at Chris.

It's so obviously set up though. They need to make up time for when they will be away for like the whole of next month.

Reactions: 7
110k miles, was it really worth it Chris for such a chavvy pimpmobile? You'd get laughed at (and have the sides keyed) if you drove that round here - completely naff.

Reactions: 2
Car failed it’s mot today,it’s a death trapView attachment 1955
Wow. Surely that’s child endangerment if it’s been driven since it was due it’s mot? Have they kept the vlogs up? Someone who knows how to download them please do for evidence. That’s terrifying that anyone would risk lives like that, not just their own but other road users too. Well creepy you went on and on about your ‘poor, poor pregnant wife’ seems you couldn’t care less about her or that unborn child doesn’t it really?

Reactions: 6
Oh dear what a shame about the MOT. Looks like they'll have to dig into their savings... or the girls' savings. Well they probably already have. 'SURPRISE GIRLS WE'RE OFF ON HOLIDAY TO LAPLAND... PAID FOR BY YOU'

Reactions: 3
Wow. Surely that’s child endangerment if it’s been driven since it was due it’s mot? Have they kept the vlogs up? Someone who knows how to download them please do for evidence. That’s terrifying that anyone would risk lives like that, not just their own but other road users too. Well creepy you went on and on about your ‘poor, poor pregnant wife’ seems you couldn’t care less about her or that unborn child doesn’t it really?
He needs reported to the police!

Reactions: 5
So self involved with going shopping everyday they didn’t even know it was due it’s MOT!

Unlikely to see this bucket of junk again!! Bet they are regretting al these holidays now.

I did notice that when Creepy started his part of today’s vlog he tells us that it’s now 1pm. He then shows the tree with Lazy’s handbag beside it. He is stood on the landing telling us that she’s due back home at about 2:30 but then goes downstairs passing the hall clock that shows 3:45.
It’s like they can’t even be arsed to cover up the constant lies properly anymore.
Oh and Lazy if you’re reading here, you’ve clearly been watching too many Ladbaby vlogs. Although those are also staged they do it so much better than you and are far more likeable than you pair could ever hope to be.

Reactions: 24
Do they get £1 per 1k views? If they are getting on average 200k views on total a day that's £200 a day. How the hell are they struggling to pay for an MOT?

Do they get £1 per 1k views? If they are getting on average 200k views on total a day that's £200 a day. How the hell are they struggling to pay for an MOT?
School fees, mortgage and tax mean they must just about be in the red by now - hope they've managed to pay that huge levi's bill.

Do the school fees need to be payed per term in advance?

Reactions: 8
Oh and Lazy if you’re reading here, you’ve clearly been watching too many Ladbaby vlogs. Although those are also staged they do it so much better than you and are far more likeable than you pair could ever hope to be.
Absolutely this...and when they are seen in the street at least they just get a Yes Maaate shouted at them... You and Chris, especially Chris gets words that can't be included in a family vlog!

Reactions: 5
Probably why they start the vlogs so late. They'll be too busy crying over the state of their channel. Moping in self pity.

Guys I cannot get over that staged part in the kitchen with the two of them, it was so horrifyingly cringey I had to stop watching ! Omg.. Idiots..

Reactions: 10
Guys I cannot get over that staged part in the kitchen with the two of them, it was so horrifyingly cringey I had to stop watching ! Omg.. Idiots..
Digging their own coffin at the minute, I can’t predict how low they will go now out of desperation. They really are running out of ideas for a “fun” if that’s what you would call it vlog. The car also explains why they spent most of the weekend at home and having to fill in the gaps whereas they would normally be out and about doing something super exciting!

Quoting sassybelle
Got an ad for Neurofen and Ancestry.

Both necessary in my opinion:
her unbelievably high pitched voice.
“gOoDmOrNiNg IfAm, iTs FrIyAy!!!”
neurofen.... STAT!

• Esme is the spit of Chris. ?
Isla...? Listen up.
Secret son who shall not be named...you too.
Newest Clickbait Baby Carrot Top.. fuuck knows!
in fifteen years time, hit up ancestry dot com.

See who your real parents are ??‍♀

If I lived with Lazy I would hate Christmas and dread it each year. How can one person go on about it so much and who has a tree in practically every room?

I suppose next year she may not be able to have as much tat lying around as little Comment Down Below will be crawling and could even be walking so will be wrecking all the trees/decorations. ??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.