IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impleo said:
Do the school fees need to be payed per term in advance?
they're due on the first day of term. The schools really strict. I know someone who goes there as I used to live in the area and they threatened to kick someone out because the parents didn't pay it for a week or something.

they're due on the first day of term. The schools really strict. I know someone who goes there as I used to live in the area and they threatened to kick someone out because the parents didn't pay it for a week or something.
They will do...it's a business at the end of the day.

All schools run as businesses.

Reactions: 2
@Ginger Do you know who it is? Is it the ex Sarah?

@It's me Private Schools are worse. All the state schools I went to didn't care which Tom, Dick or Harry went there. They certainly didn't threaten to kick someone out if they didn't have the money for uniform or a trip etc.

Oh the irony! Car fails an MOT and they stinge in every which way they can, family fizz go all out in Apple Store! Keep dreaming Sarah cos it’s not gonna happen! They really are the chavette’s of YouTube now aren’t they! Can’t even get a decent haircut either!

Reactions: 4

@It's me Private Schools are worse. All the state schools I went to didn't care which Tom, Dick or Harry went there. They certainly didn't threaten to kick someone out if they didn't have the money for uniform or a trip etc.
Yes because they are funded by the state...private schools need the fees to pay for resources, books etc. Not as clear cut as that but that's how it works.

I beg to differ about some state schools though. Children do get exclusions or permanent exclusions for reasons other schools wouldn't. However that's a different topic

Reactions: 1
Oh the irony! Car fails an MOT and they stinge in every which way they can, family fizz go all out in Apple Store! Keep dreaming Sarah cos it’s not gonna happen! They really are the chavette’s of YouTube now aren’t they! Can’t even get a decent haircut either!
Didn't get a decent haircut when they had money! We have seen those Chris and Sarah pictures throughout the years!

off topic off topic off topic off topic.........
Family Fizz are just as bad as the Inghams. If not worse.
The only difference is Darren will probably try and slide into your dm’s To sell you a hoodie.
Their content is wannabe American vloggers. And I don’t think Darren is the wonderful family dad he makes out to be.
One thing is for sure, if you’re selling your kids lives online.
You’re paying with your own soul.

Reactions: 23
How do you know they’re unreliable?
There is not a monopoly over the private lives of the Inghams and it's important to remember that we all have the same end goal - maybe when people openly question they are doing it with good intentions and certainly not to challenge with hostility. Please remember that we are all on the same team, it's just perhaps we choose to go about it in different ways. I'll leave it cryptic like that.

Reactions: 9
Ok so a couple of flaws in tonight’s “episode” If the bedroom tree was a surprise for her why was her handbag down by the tree at the door? Another, why didn’t Chris notice she was filming in the kitchen, how staged was that?! And the last thing. When has he ever filmed going out the door to go skating? And let’s not pretend you have mates you can text at any given point to go skating with, also it was so dull and wet so why would you skate? And came back when the the tree was barely put up with lights and baubles, me thinks you were there the whole time, but let’s not get in the way of a good clickbait title, if you are going to lie at least do it properly ??‍♀ P.S hope the doctor gave you more stress medication and you got the car fixed that Sarah didn’t have a clue what was wrong with it! Right then....
Wait you forgot about the laundry in the beginning. She sees junk in the washer, takes it out and says Chris does most of the washing". Really? I bet she took the junk out and left the clothes there and didn't put them in the dryer. Idea, if you don't like how he does the wash Lazy, get up off your ass and do it yourself! Nothing to do with your comment, but this part annoyed me

Reactions: 7
Omg you people are good... How in the world do you get this info? In America it's impossible...
You just need the cars info. Its a public website anyone can find out any cars mot history. I think its meant to be so you can check a car out before buying it

Reactions: 3
off topic off topic off topic off topic.........
Family Fizz are just as bad as the Inghams. If not worse.
The only difference is Darren will probably try and slide into your dm’s To sell you a hoodie.
Their content is wannabe American vloggers. And I don’t think Darren is the wonderful family dad he makes out to be.
One thing is for sure, if you’re selling your kids lives online.
You’re paying with your own soul.
I don’t disagree, but Sarah wants to be like everyone else so she must be seething seeing them grow and being able to do these things (the money is going to family fizz head too!)

There is not a monopoly over the private lives of the Inghams and it's important to remember that we all have the same end goal - maybe when people openly question they are doing it with good intentions and certainly not to challenge with hostility. Please remember that we are all on the same team, it's just perhaps we choose to go about it in different ways. I'll leave it cryptic like that.
Impleo, I’m honestly not sure how you’ve read hostility into seven words. I was catching up on eastenders at the same time, so was maybe a little ‘short’, but it was just a question.

You just need the cars info. Its a public website anyone can find out any cars mot history. I think its meant to be so you can check a car out before buying it

Or check out the local YouTube superstars that hit one million.
Hit up some kids PM’s,
Hit Australia in the most depressing holiday of a lifetime,
Hit the headlines for the wrong reasons,
Hit the delete button on far too many ill advised tweets/posts/likes
Hit B&M for a turkey baster,

And might as well have smashed the car into a brick wall by the looks of it,
all the work that needs doing is gonna hit the bank balance foo shoo!

Reactions: 5

It’s not.

Reactions: 3
Read through the tweets, for those that follow on Twitter you will recognise who it is
I’ve no idea either? I don’t know or care if she’s reliable, but whoever “Chelsea” is needs to stop stirring up the situation.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.