IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this...and when they are seen in the street at least they just get a Yes Maaate shouted at them... You and Chris, especially Chris gets words that can't be included in a family vlog!
Yes!!! I’ve been thinking that so much recently, she even attempts the lady’s laughing, it’s really cringey watching her wether it’s conscious or subconscious it’s awful to watch, I wonder what they make of it?

Reactions: 6
Yes!!! I’ve been thinking that so much recently, she even attempts the lady’s laughing, it’s really cringey watching her wether it’s conscious or subconscious it’s awful to watch, I wonder what they make of it?
She even went to the range and tried the same massive bow on her head as Roxy from Ladbaby and said the same thing!

At least with Ladbaby they have chemistry and charisma too. Yep staged..but it's well thought out and God love Ladbaby who could live with that door. Sarah would have got rid of it and replaced it as soon as the prank was done!

Reactions: 7
Daily views are falling but they're still consistently getting around 200k views per day whether that's through people back-watching older vlogs or they're buying views. I haven't watched since early this year and I wish others would follow suit because none of their behaviour will change until it starts hitting them in the pocket. If Christmas is their peak time for views then they're likely in for the usual increase in income which gives them even less reason to be held accountable for their actions, and even more reason to slowly return to normal. They are loathsome!
I have a feeling they are buying views i was up really late last night it was almost just before 1am and I thought id see how views were going they were on 36000 I looked back about 45 mins later and the views had jumper to 67000.

I have a feeling they are buying views i was up really late last night it was almost just before 1am and I thought id see how views were going they were on 36000 I looked back about 45 mins later and the views had jumper to 67000.
I’ve noticed this on the past couple vlogs must be getting really desperate

Reactions: 3
They're getting to the point where they may as well just use something like 'PLEASE JUST WATCH THIS VIDEO' or 'WE'VE GONE BANKRUPT' in the title. Creepy deserves everything he gets and Lazy does a bit but those girls are innocent. They would be better off quitting vlogging and getting on with their lives. Either that or Sarah could start to write a mummy blog.

If they’re buying subs and views, isn’t there a way to know for sure and complain to YouTube? Might get them a ban or something? Not sure about YouTube bots and the sites policies, but I could’ve sworn they’ve got stricter

Reactions: 1
Just seen this
Same unreliable twitter poster who posted that the inghams girls weren’t at dance anymore. Posts like this don’t help the Jess and other girls get any justice and remove their credibility ?

She's so desperately trying to be the new ladbaby. Problem is that the pair of them are just not likeable. I thibk they know they're in trouble and are clutching at straws on how to redeem the channel.

Reactions: 8
She's so desperately trying to be the new ladbaby. Problem is that the pair of them are just not likeable. I thibk they know they're in trouble and are clutching at straws on how to redeem the channel.
Definitely clutching at the wrong straws there inghams!!! Maybe try the make a proper non lying statement with apology straws... that would pull in the views....

Is that what it is? I was wondering how I'd never noticed how awful Sarah's fake laugh was before!

Same unreliable twitter poster who posted that the inghams girls weren’t at dance anymore. Posts like this don’t help the Jess and other girls get any justice and remove their credibility ?
How do you know they’re unreliable?

Reactions: 2
Guys I cannot get over that staged part in the kitchen with the two of them, it was so horrifyingly cringey I had to stop watching ! Omg.. Idiots..
Ive just watch and completely agree she couldnt have looked more staged if she tried and him filming going out to skate but no skating included in the vlog well I think we all know porkies when we see them and i dont mean sarah :)
A little tip Chris when trying to pretend at least be consistent if you get the chance to skate anytime we always have to sit through watching some of your skating. You must have shitloads of film of you on ya stupid skates for god sake at least try and make it look like you went.
Im starting to wonder (granted hadnt watched them for months until everything about Chris came out) if all these little flaws that we can see like the clocks telling diff time or the fact that if Chris goes skating he always makes us watch him etc are they down to lazyness, not caring what tit they put out or just because they are really thick?

Reactions: 9
If I lived with Lazy I would hate Christmas and dread it each year. How can one person go on about it so much and who has a tree in practically every room?

I suppose next year she may not be able to have as much tat lying around as little Comment Down Below will be crawling and could even be walking so will be wrecking all the trees/decorations. ??
I think the amount she goes on about it shows she has nothing else going on in her life. I mean I love christmas love december but its at this point as a mum of 3 children im thinking of everything I have to do before we start on Christmas/December.

I think the amount she goes on about it shows she has nothing else going on in her life. I mean I love christmas love december but its at this point as a mum of 3 children im thinking of everything I have to do before we start on Christmas/December.
I think all she thinks about is Christmas = payday so she can go to the next sales on Boxing Day ?

Reactions: 7
I did notice that when Creepy started his part of today’s vlog he tells us that it’s now 1pm. He then shows the tree with Lazy’s handbag beside it. He is stood on the landing telling us that she’s due back home at about 2:30 but then goes downstairs passing the hall clock that shows 3:45.
It’s like they can’t even be arsed to cover up the constant lies properly anymore.
Oh and Lazy if you’re reading here, you’ve clearly been watching too many Ladbaby vlogs. Although those are also staged they do it so much better than you and are far more likeable than you pair could ever hope to be.
I was concerned to see that it was 8:50pm (on the clock) when Chris arrived home after allegedly skating and then they spent probably another hour decorating and trying on Christmas hats and jumpers and Isla is still up at 10pm on a school night. At 6 years old Isla needs to be in bed by 7:30-8pm at latest- no wonder she is the size of a 4-5yrar old - crap diet and not enough sleep

Reactions: 10
whatamess123 said:
I can`t bear to see or hear either of them nowadays ,what happened?x
They was stood in the kitchen talking and Sarah had put the camera on the worktop to film it. Screechy asked Crappy if he was going skating. It was so cheesy and obviously he knew but they pretended he didn't. They probably had to take it twenty times because they were laughing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.