IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume this is the old account Sarah must use to do her Twitter hate watching ? do ya think she’ll accept follower requests? (Sorry if it’s been posted before, I’ve only just spotted Little miss besotted) ? oh how times have changed!!!
EDIT on a similar note has anyone ever managed to find their MySpaces? Omg I bet it’d be a treasure trove of creepies emo pics!
I found Chris' myspace a while ago but not Sarah's.
It is indeed creepy and emo!!
https://myspace.com/delonge_ism/photos

Reactions: 4
I presume this is the old account Sarah must use to do her Twitter hate watching ? do ya think she’ll accept follower requests? (Sorry if it’s been posted before, I’ve only just spotted Little miss besotted) ? oh how times have changed!!!
EDIT on a similar note has anyone ever managed to find their MySpaces? Omg I bet it’d be a treasure trove of creepies emo pics!
People found Chris's a while ago, it was posted on GG but a lot of the photos are gone (I think MySpace deleted a ton when they did that big revamp, so you had to log in and retrieve them or it'd only save profile pics/certain albums): https://myspace.com/delonge_ism/photos Not sure about Sarah's though.

Reactions: 1
On another note, views have been increasing last few days. Really grinds my gears they're continuing to make money out all this.

Reactions: 3
I found Chris' myspace a while ago but not Sarah's.
It is indeed creepy and emo!!
https://myspace.com/delonge_ism/photos
Oh my, that’s even better than I could have hoped for! I can’t see anything for her but it perhaps wasn’t her scene as much as his, it’s hilarious when you look at most people’s MySpace and then how they look today the vast difference but he is clearly stuck emotionally in that time, hence the clothes and stupid words he uses. Ahh thanks for the Monday giggles!

On another note, views have been increasing last few days. Really grinds my gears they're continuing to make money out all this.
Could be half term? I know schools where we are had last week off. I can’t see any other reason because they’re dull as dishwater. It makes me so angry too, I still think lots of parents who don’t regularly use Twitter are unaware, a quick glance over their child’s shoulder and it all looks wholesome and good without any knowledge of what he’s done at all ?

Yesterday’s vlog is only at 65k which is the lowest I’ve seen in the past few days.
Of course that’s still too high, but I do think a lot of parents have no idea and are none the wiser

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but that really looks disgusting. What is the point of the bonfire? I'm from America and don't really get it. You are basically watching wood burn, polluting the atmosphere and then celebrate with fireworks?
Fireworks/bonfire night is to celebrate the failed gunpowder plot on Parliament in 1605 by Guy Fawkes. Traditionally a 'guy' is put atop the bonfire and burned. Sorry for my sketchy knowledge, it's a long time since i went to school! i'm not a big celebrator of all this anyway. Don't like fireworks because my dog gets scared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yesterday’s vlog is only at 65k which is the lowest I’ve seen in the past few days.
Of course that’s still too high, but I do think a lot of parents have no idea and are none the wiser
Love that its one of Sarah feeling ill too. :ROFLMAO: Don't get why they're still doing all of this 'i'm ill, new pregnancy symptom' clickbait still when the views for them are abysmal.

I think there’s bound to be many people Chris spoke to inappropriately that won’t even come forward and some that definitely won’t go to the police. That’s just how it is. Some people don’t feel comfortable and especially after seeing that nothing happened from the other girls. Plus if they are that young then they’re definitely not going to want to go to the police, I would even feel uncomfortable doing it and I’m in my 20’s. I think it’s mainly the fear that they won’t be believed or that they probably think they’re in the wrong by responding to his messages anyway.

Reactions: 12
Yeah but according to social blade they had over 300k views in total yesterday so people are still watching their past vlogs, if not the most recent ones. I suspect they're still buying views too mind you! But I wish people would just stop watching altogether because while they continue to make a decent living from this, they'll continue their tit show and won't be held accountable for their behaviour

Reactions: 2
Love that its one of Sarah feeling ill too. :ROFLMAO: Don't get why they're still doing all of this 'i'm ill, new pregnancy symptom' clickbait still when the views for them are abysmal.
This cracked me up too. Doesn’t she realize these pregnancy CLICKBAIT vlogs are not gaining her the sympathy she’s craving. (perhaps from the die hard ifam) but I’m sure to everyone else it’s just repetitive and boring ??

So the father from Raising Mom And Dad vlogs who came out in support of Chris saying Chris was never on his phone when they were in Florida together (only to be proved wrong when I provided screenshots from the Florida vlog showing Chris on his phone at the time the WhatsApp messages were sent to one girl) still supports him. He's commented on a vlogging group that their most successful vlog was one where they meet the Inghams. So despite the evidence, he still supports them?! Hope his channel goes downhill too. He's clearly another individual who cares more about views than morals

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So the father from Raising Mom And Dad vlogs who came out in support of Chris saying Chris was never on his phone when they were in Florida together (only to be proved wrong when I provided screenshots from the Florida vlog showing Chris on his phone at the time the WhatsApp messages were sent to one girl) still supports him. He's commented on a vlogging group that their most successful vlog was one where they meet the Inghams. So despite the evidence, he still supports them?! Hope his channel goes downhill too. He's clearly another individual who cares more about views than morals
It’s obvious from the fact that he doesn’t mention the name Chris Ingham anywhere that he’s well aware of all the evidence that’s out there.
He knows damn well if anyone types Chris’s name into YouTube the first 2 pages are all vlogs about what a creepy pervert he is.
Lack of morals definitely seems like a major requirement for a lot of family YouTubers.

Reactions: 9
I think he thought/still seems to think that because its their most viewed video, that supporting them will get them tons more views/subscribers and that Inghams will give them a shoutout or something...but they have less than 5k. :ROFLMAO: So clearly supporting them has done sweet fa for them.

Reactions: 8
I hate how they always say a headache is a migraine. I suffer with migraines and they send me straight to bed and it has to be dark because the light hurts, throwing up, unable to lift my head or talk to anyone. Her chirping away to a camera looks nothing like a migraine. Seems to just be another excuse not to do anything all day to me
Was about to say if you had a migraine you wouldn’t be pointing a camera at your face. You’d be in a dark room with a cold flannel on your head.

Fireworks/bonfire night is to celebrate the failed gunpowder plot on Parliament in 1605 by Guy Fawkes. Traditionally a 'guy' is put atop the bonfire and burned. Sorry for my sketchy knowledge, it's a long time since i went to school! i'm not a big celebrator of all this anyway. Don't like fireworks because my dog gets scared.
Oh thanks I guess something from History class then. I guess I should google it. Hmm you can learn a lot here...

Reactions: 2
This cracked me up too. Doesn’t she realize these pregnancy CLICKBAIT vlogs are not gaining her the sympathy she’s craving. (perhaps from the die hard ifam) but I’m sure to everyone else it’s just repetitive and boring ??
Her toddler subs will watch. It's going to create abstinence because with all of her whining none of these little girls will ever want a baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.