IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe Chris is doing community service for his shoplifting and maybe he is aware of security recognising him hence eyes everywhere

Reactions: 1
Seems like the lady was just in mid convo with someone else in the store and they walked in between the two of them perhaps?
I definitely think she was talking to someone else as they walked in but as she turned I thought she said (in a Yorkshire accent) either “ tha’s im though” or “It’s them so”
Look at Creepy’s face as he enters he stares over at her looking nervous as does Lazy. He then puts his arm around Lazy in a gesture that says he wants no trouble.The lady then turns fully around and speaks straight at them as they veer off to avoid her.
Hey Ho it may just be me wishing somebody would face-plant the creepy twit into the nearest display unit and shove his camera up his ginger arse. (Preferably a woman, I’d buy tickets for that)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It sounds to me like she says ‘why aren’t they been stopped.......’ ??‍♀
I watched it at a slower speed and heard something like "Why aren't they not stopped..."
Chris is nervously fidgeting with his necklace while it's going on.

Reactions: 6
I watched it at a slower speed and heard something like "Why aren't they not stopped..."
Maybe she is asking why they aren't stopped from vlogging? Honestly you need permission to put up people on the Internet and she is on camera. Did she give permission hmmm

Reactions: 6
Maybe she is asking why they aren't stopped from vlogging? Honestly you need permission to put up people on the Internet and she is on camera. Did she give permission hmmm
Makes me wonder cos I remember when they were at the garden centre, he had to blur some people he walked past out. Same with the pool on holiday in Greece. So I'm guessing they said they didn't want to be in it. Shame they can't just do that to everyone in the background.

Reactions: 4
Makes me wonder cos I remember when they were at the garden centre, he had to blur some people he walked past out. Same with the pool on holiday in Greece. So I'm guessing they said they didn't want to be in it. Shame they can't just do that to everyone in the background.
It's more of a shame that everyone else can't blur out the Inghams! :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 14
Imagine Sarah’s face if people ask them not to film near them,she would be so mad because she’s so above everyone else ??

Reactions: 9
I definitely think she was talking to someone else as they walked in but as she turned I thought she said (in a Yorkshire accent) either “ tha’s im though” or “It’s them so”
Look at Creepy’s face as he enters he stares over at her looking nervous as does Lazy. He then puts his arm around Lazy in a gesture that says he wants no trouble.The lady then turns fully around and speaks straight at them as they veer off to avoid her.
Hey Ho it may just be me wishing somebody would face-plant the creepy twit into the nearest display unit and shove his camera up his ginger arse. (Preferably a woman, I’d buy tickets for that)
I really do hope so. I’d like to see how much hassle they really do get when they’re out and about. It’s got to be a fair amount surely...I just can’t believe they still have the nerve to carry on regardless filming themselves in the shops! But then they haven’t got a conscience. If I was them I’d give it up and go get a job and hide away from the attention.

Now they’ve got Isabelle testing the water about the meet and greets? Chris has apparently millions of emails to answer whilst Sarah waits about for him but could be doing some stuff round the house for once! Gah they wind me up! Pretty sure they know they are doing this. As long as people are talking about them, they don’t seem to care if it’s negative. The money still rolls in for the minute....

Reactions: 11
I definitely heard ‘why are they not stopped’ and it was in a louder voice than you’d expect in a private conversation.

Reactions: 4
Definitely sounded to me like "why haven't they been stopped f"

Definitely an f on the end. So stopped from, stopped for?

Reactions: 2
Definitely sounded to me like "why haven't they been stopped f"

Definitely an f on the end. So stopped from, stopped for?
Ahh but don't you see he left that in there purposely. Don't forget he's a manipulator. He wants everyone to see it and try to figure out what is going on and what is being said. Creates a whole thread about it. Just what he wanted to accomplish. Let's wave to Creepy now ✋

Reactions: 8
Yes they leave these things in so we have to keep going back in and listening to it and they will get more views.

Views were crap on yesterdays vlog even with my 2 clicks trying to understand what Matalan woman was saying.

Views are terrible for yesterday’s vlog! I’ve got it on 69k now.

Also the editing seems off. They are in matalan then footage jumps to Chris showing food gummies, sushi etc and he says they are in b&m. (The labels and stock are b&m not matalan).
Then shot of them getting in the car , saying we are going to b&m. And a lot more footage of b&m.

Last edited:
Ahh but don't you see he left that in there purposely. Don't forget he's a manipulator. He wants everyone to see it and try to figure out what is going on and what is being said. Creates a whole thread about it. Just what he wanted to accomplish. Let's wave to Creepy now ✋
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.