IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly.
I screen record if I want to look at something a few times (petty I know but I hate them even getting one view from me!) I don’t trust them doing anything by accident now. I bet you at at least one point during the scandal the phrase ‘all publicly is good publicity’ was uttered by one of them, most likely Creepy as Lazy wouldn’t be able to pronounce such a tongue twister. I’m sensing that all these meetings and emails they’ve telling us about have some purpose, I imagine any YouTuber on their subs would have regular emails and meetings to attend to, no reason at all to mention them in their already boring vlog, like maybe look we’re still really busy guys! We know it’s not sloppy honesty on their behalf, everything they put it is thought out and there for a reason.

Reactions: 7
Makes me wonder cos I remember when they were at the garden centre, he had to blur some people he walked past out. Same with the pool on holiday in Greece. So I'm guessing they said they didn't want to be in it. Shame they can't just do that to everyone in the background.
I actually think it was around the time they were getting a lot of complaints about not blurring people out. They seem to only do it when the focus is on them. It's like they did start to blur out the girls' uniforms, but then they left Izzy's on show that time. I've lost count of the amount of times i've seen Isla's dance uniform recently. They don't care unless the heat is on them

Right where are we thinking they are off to on holiday then? And what’s the bet they don’t let us know until they are already there..don’t want another airport interrogation as we know how stressful the last one was on Sarah having to look after her kids especially after a weekend looking after them whilst he skates..I’m thinking Disneyland Paris and Sarah can sit on her backside all day whilst he goes on all the rides..

Reactions: 5
Right where are we thinking they are off to on holiday then? And what’s the bet they don’t let us know until they are already there..don’t want another airport interrogation as we know how stressful the last one was on Sarah having to look after her kids especially after a weekend looking after them whilst he skates..I’m thinking Disneyland Paris and Sarah can sit on her backside all day whilst he goes on all the rides..
I think they're still gonna try and go back to Florida like they said they were. I will stick to that until they prove me otherwise. Plus if you watch at 4:07 she says they're going back. They're not the sort of people to let a scandal stop their plans. They're the Inghams and think they're the Gods of the world. As we saw yesterday when the lady shouted out, it didn't stop them and they carried on. Even if they've been banned from filming, they will carry on and just have the camera low.

Reactions: 3
I think they're still gonna try and go back to Florida like they said they were. I will stick to that until they prove me otherwise. Plus if you watch at 4:07 she says they're going back. They're not the sort of people to let a scandal stop their plans. They're the Inghams and think they're the Gods of the world. As we saw yesterday when the lady shouted out, it didn't stop them and they carried on. Even if they've been banned from filming, they will carry on and just have the camera low.
This is very true, would mean taking the kids out of school longer than the half term break and we know Sarah is such a stickler for this if they were to go for a fortnight though? My idea of hell would be Florida whilst pregnant..

surely though if they do they would be on alist as being under investigation by Florida police so they would still be stopped ? surely even they wouldnt be thick enough to put their girls through that again knowing there is a strong possibility of getting stopped ?

Reactions: 3
This is very true, would mean taking the kids out of school longer than the half term break and we know Sarah is such a stickler for this if they were to go for a fortnight though? My idea of hell would be Florida whilst pregnant..
Izzy and Esme are off for two weeks anyway. That's two out of three. She won't care about Isla.

has anyone informed the radisoon hotel in Manchester Airport in case they do any future stays there ?
i dont access twitter mine got hacked by some random person so I cant send any tweets otherwise Id have sent the hotel a message

has anyone informed the radisoon hotel in Manchester Airport in case they do any future stays there ?
i dont access twitter mine got hacked by some random person so I cant send any tweets otherwise Id have sent the hotel a message
Sorry forgot to add I used to workin a hotelon reception and we had a list of people who where blacklisted for different reasons so even other hotels should be aware once this hotel has been informed

Can they even afford a holiday anymore? :LOL:

They haven't dropped any hints that I am aware of and Chris is possibly at his skate comp this weekend. Also what would be the point in going to Disneyland/world if Lazy can't even go on any rides.

Reactions: 2
But everyone has seen their Disney vlogs.
Viewers don’t want to see the same thing again and again.
It’s not like they drive to disney Paris and make it into an adventure, like they did before they got money.

Reactions: 1
Lazy has just instastoried a photo of herself lazing around on the sofa saying she's glad it the holidays.

Oh god... has anyone seen the vlog title?

So they say it 'wouldn't be right' to film Esme's school thing cos there's lots of other kids there...that hasn't stopped them from filming in other kid-orientated places though. :unsure:

Chris takes Prinny skating...at least she's getting a walk I guess. He also lets her off near a canal which doesn't seem safe as I doubt they've trained her.

So they say it 'wouldn't be right' to film Esme's school thing cos there's lots of other kids there...that hasn't stopped them from filming in other kid-orientated places though. :unsure:

Chris takes Prinny skating...at least she's getting a walk I guess. He also lets her off near a canal which doesn't seem safe as I doubt they've trained her.
So filming fully clothed children - unacceptable.

Fliming children semi naked in a swimming pool - acceptable.

Ingham logic!

Reactions: 4
Had an ad for Columbia (Cotswold outdoor) at the beginning of vlog today for anyone reporting.

As for filming at Esme’s School they’re probably banned and their lame excuse is for all their gullible ifam

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
9 YEAR OLD HAS HER FIRST CRUSH!
* We find Sarah sat on the stairs babbling on about nothing as usual. She's in the house but apparently it's so cold in there that you can see the mist coming out of her mouth. All I can see coming out of her mouth is bullshit. They realllllyyyy need to sort out that heating. They're off to see Esme's harvest festival in the chapel. But if Sarah continues talking they will be late. :LOL:
* After going to Esme's performance they went to the doctors. Sarah was moaning that it was a sit and wait service. IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR DOCTORS THEN MOVE TO A DIFFERENT SURGERY!!!! Shock... horror... Sarah wants a hospital birth. She wanted a referral to a different hospital than is with i her catchment area as that's where she had the other girls.
* Next scene is Sarah asleep on the sofa as usual. Bet she loves it when Chris puts that in the vlogs. Chris goes for a skate. Prinny is running after him. She's probably thinking he's off on holiday and wondering why he's abandoning her again. Then Chris rants about the weather as us Brits love to do.:giggle:
* After getting the girls from dance they go to the shops. They get some crisps and popcorn for Sarah, along with more unhealthy stuff for the kids. Sarah is stuffing her face with the popcorn as they leave the store.
* They're home after getting Esme and she shouts at Sarah not to reveal her crush's name. He gave her some money and some bracelets. Might be time for Sarah to do the Birds and the Bees chat soon. Although I doubt she will.
* Esme is quite clearly high on sugar. Oh the joys of being a kid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
* Isla is having some pink panther biscuits and a gingerbread house covered in chocolate and jelly beans,Isabelle is in bed with a box of jaffa cakes. I don't mean to keep moaning but their diet is going from bad to :poop:. Those girls will have diabetes by the end of next year if this continues. Does Sarah care about her kids? Nope!!!:mad::mad:
* Sarah got out of breath walking up the stairs. Shows how lazy she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.