Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilyrose74

I definitely think she was talking to someone else as they walked in but as she turned I thought she said (in a Yorkshire accent) either “ tha’s im though” or “It’s them so”
Look at Creepy’s face as he enters he stares over at her looking nervous as does Lazy. He then puts his arm around Lazy in a gesture that says he wants no trouble.The lady then turns fully around and speaks straight at them as they veer off to avoid her.
Hey Ho it may just be me wishing somebody would face-plant the creepy twat into the nearest display unit and shove his camera up his ginger arse. (Preferably a woman, I’d buy tickets for that)
I really do hope so. I’d like to see how much hassle they really do get when they’re out and about. It’s got to be a fair amount surely...I just can’t believe they still have the nerve to carry on regardless filming themselves in the shops! But then they haven’t got a conscience. If I was them I’d give it up and go get a job and hide away from the attention.

Now they’ve got Isabelle testing the water about the meet and greets? Chris has apparently millions of emails to answer whilst Sarah waits about for him but could be doing some stuff round the house for once! Gah they wind me up! Pretty sure they know they are doing this. As long as people are talking about them, they don’t seem to care if it’s negative. The money still rolls in for the minute....

Reactions: 11

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Titanic isn’t age appropriate except the last 30 minutes where it sinks and people die. Actually think Sarah is trolling us for fun now.

Isabelle has just gotten over being ill so they take her to Mablethorpe where it’ll be freezing and nothing open as it’s out of season (there isn’t a lot in Mablethorpe anyway)

There’s also no way she sneakily went through their drawers and packed in the night without waking any of them. She just outright lies I think.
They can't watch Titanic but they can watch Pretty Woman? Hmmm. Lazy bitch is the biggest idiot... Oh by the way the 2 little ones look ridiculous with lipstick on but you are worried about a crop top? Just making yourself look like a dimwit for a "mother"

It's me

Iconic Member
Hope it's nice and windy tonight, rattling round the caravan.

Let's be fair it's the only way that caravan is going to be rocking as there is no love lost between Chris and Sarah!

moimoi

VIP Member
Lol Sarah apologising at the end of today's vlog for making other parents feel bad cause of their sooper dooper indoors day and her amazing parenting skills. I can't.

• Haha

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
“Very very lot of people” chris your knowledge of the English language is outstanding !

Chris doesn’t agree with ferret racing yet continues to film it and cheer.

• Haha
M

Member 177

I did the maths between now and Xmas Issy will have 4 periods
Sarah will consume 220500 calories
The girls will mention the girls are lovin it 378 times
There will be an appearance by the new vlog stars (cold sores )of 4 times
New bedding will be shown 8 times apart from the xmas bed thing which will be shown every day
OMG this literally made me laugh, amazing calculations there boo boo but you missed out 62 Nando visits.

Reactions: 10

Impleo

VIP Member
He is literally so disgusted by her. Also topless Creepy. :sick:

View attachment 1334

(These are from their June 2017 Majorca trip for those with stomachs that can handle it)
Sarah has practised this manoeuvre many times. It's called the wandering eyes dunk. Chris spies a sprightly 17 year old so Sarah enters the pool, mounts and dunks him under the water until the teenager has moved on. They then carry on as if nothing has happened - until the next time.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Don't be sorry!
The pair of them are vile scheming, manipulating shameless...I could go on but I won't.
There are a quite a few of us on here with experience of the real hurt and trauma of losing babies. I'm starting to wonder if Sarah is doing it on purpose. They read here and know the pregnancy clickbaits get reactions and she probably reads our reactions with a smile, knowing she's upset us.

You don't upset me Sarah, you and your lying cheating sleazy husband disgust me and deserve every bit of negativity coming your way.
I thought the same, that she gets a kick out of knowing she’s causing unbelievable distress to people.
It makes you wonder, what on Earth has happened to the pair of them to make them so sadistic? Have they both had a massive blow to the head at some point? Is there a chemical imbalance? Has the corpus collosum been severed? Or are they just evil!

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I thought the same, that she gets a kick out of knowing she’s causing unbelievable distress to people.
It makes you wonder, what on Earth has happened to the pair of them to make them so sadistic? Have they both had a massive blow to the head at some point? Is there a chemical imbalance? Has the corpus collosum been severed? Or are they just evil!
You know it's in her genes. Her brother is in jail for being a pedalo, her other brother is a drug addict and her own father trolls around tinder. Once a piece of trash always a piece of trash...

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Hmm ,i`d love to know what the majority of their neighbours really think of them.
I would say regardless of the allegations they’re not very likeable and are nightmare neighbours. If she shouts at the camera when she’s happy imagine how loud she is when she’s angry. And with every dropped sponsor, collab and anything else bringing in money that’s dropped, she’s probably constantly shouting at creepy.
Also no disrespect to the kids as they’re obviously being told what to do when they hear ‘surprise boo boos we have a souper douper trip/present/candy/plant/box to share with you gawjus gurls’ but could you imagine hearing 3 girls excitedly scream and run around at all hours several times a day!
I’d defintely have my house soundproofed if I lived within a mile radius of them with some sort of ingham detector anytime they were too close so I could hide from them ?
This probably sounds like I believe children should be seen and not heard ? that’s honestly not my opinion I just think they get them wound up to the point where they’re way too loud for such minor things!

• Heart

Clarabelle76

I’ve stepped back from this thread in an attempt to reduce my “resident bitch rating”
??‍♀

But it’s like you’ve put a lead on me and pulled me back in.... what you doing girl.
I’m like a moth to a flame right now ?
so much I could reply to this it’s taking all my strength ?

But let’s not get distracted, my boyfriend is busy trying to slide into the DM’s of next doors toddler so you know,
busy.....
Men these days. Can’t trust them. Can’t bury them under the miss matched patio.
I had a premonition that this might drag you back Ooh ?

moimoi

VIP Member
Their response just shows their mentality about it all really. I'd like to think the commenter was referring to Chris and his creepy ways.

chris.png

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Can someone please shed some light on whether this girl was 14 at the time Chris was messaging her or she was 14 in the swimwear photo? if she was 14 in December 2017, that would make her 13 in the photo he was 'liking' and commenting on. You know, Izzy's age!
I read it as 14 when she told the police, 13 in her holiday photos. This man needs his devices seizing.