Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Just skimmed through tonight’s vlog.
Their opportunities for filming outside the house, at least locally, have definitely been curtailed. I did notice that during the short piece in Asda when Isla was showing off Lazy’s basket of crap (9:48) there was a guy in all black stood to the side with them. I think this was a member of the store security team (I recognise the uniform, black trousers and black fleece)
Or maybe Creepy has to have a minder to look after him in public? We all know those big bad swans would make him cry if they came near him.
The rest of the vlog is just squealing kids eating more crap and Creepy aggravating Prinny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Hatshepsut

With all the speculation of them going on holiday, there's load of places they could go that their rivals (FF) haven't been to. They don't need to repeat places. New Zealand and Tasmania. Isabelle keeps mentioning the Maldives. There's also Spain (Barcelona is beautiful), Paris, Amsterdam, Portugal, Turkey, Indonesia, Japan, India, Southern America. As long as there's no Zika virus they have the whole world to chose from. They could take the girls somewhere educations, heaven knows they need it. It's a bit too much much for Isla probably (it was a bit much for me when i was about to turn 8) but I really enjoyed Auschwitz and found it very factual when I was around 10. There's the UK too. If they really wanted to appeal to viewers they could show them what there is to do at home or within their local area. I got much more out of going to my local Zoo or history museum than I did when i went to Tenerife.
All those places do sound amazing and far better than those generic Disney Parks that they keep trudging around.
BUT and it’s a big but (simmer down Lazy not you) there is clearly far too much Agriculture for a poor, poor pregnant woman to cope with in any of those destinations.
For what it’s worth my guess for this holiday is Disneyland, Paris. I don’t think even Creepy is stupid enough to risk a felony arrest at an airport.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Titanic isn’t age appropriate except the last 30 minutes where it sinks and people die. Actually think Sarah is trolling us for fun now.

Isabelle has just gotten over being ill so they take her to Mablethorpe where it’ll be freezing and nothing open as it’s out of season (there isn’t a lot in Mablethorpe anyway)

There’s also no way she sneakily went through their drawers and packed in the night without waking any of them. She just outright lies I think.

Mayday

VIP Member
not going to lie. that is actually the thing i like about them as people. all the other family vloggers, family fizz, Sacconejolys, daily bumps. as soon as they brough in the youtube money, they turned into materialistic monster, who only give a crap about pimpin out their children , houses and cars and neglecting the roots of the channel. yet Inghams seem to have kept their Northern English ways. there friends are not wealthy, just dave from the pub, and there house is a standard Plumbers or builders price range, the only thing that changed, is now they can afford holidays more often, which honestly anyone else would do and its better than "kids spend $200 in walmart challenge" its so sad that all this stuff happened really, because it doesnt feel the same to watch anymore, and Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person. but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.
The Inghams are just as materialistic as the others though, its just they buy all of their tat from cheap stores like Primark and B&M cos they think its such a 'bargain'. Doesn't mean they don't still have just as much tat as people like FF and SJs though.

raccoonlivesmatter

Good on you for the effort, the problem is they probably don't have any authority over the matter. Only Youtube can oversee what Youtubers title their videos. I get that you are well intended though. :)
Yes, but youtube need to be answerable to somebody. If an official organisation can get onto them and kick up a fuss, maybe (as doubtful as it may seem), youtube might actually do something. As Clarabelle said, using pregnancy tragedy (or any other tragedy) for entertainment purposes is just disgusting.

Impleo

VIP Member
Anyone seen chris latest insta story?? We know views are bad but sharing a half naked pic of your 13 year old step daugther in order to promote the vlog (we know they stayed in all day and painted) is low and discusting!
Oh wow, that's completely inappropriate. She's barely dressed and where her hands are is odd, also pulling that open mouth face Sarah does. Really Inghams, give her some privacy.

tomatosauce

How can they say they watch their vlog together everyday when they mention the ‘secret’ holidays about a week before the girls actually find out or when Sarah is having a rant about things the girls apparently don’t know about , maybe they all sat around and watched chris’ pity me video together aswell ?
Also I can’t imagine I’d have been happy at 13 to have a picture of me pulling the face Izzy is on the thumbnail for all my school friends to see

Hatshepsut

Seems like the lady was just in mid convo with someone else in the store and they walked in between the two of them perhaps?
I definitely think she was talking to someone else as they walked in but as she turned I thought she said (in a Yorkshire accent) either “ tha’s im though” or “It’s them so”
Look at Creepy’s face as he enters he stares over at her looking nervous as does Lazy. He then puts his arm around Lazy in a gesture that says he wants no trouble.The lady then turns fully around and speaks straight at them as they veer off to avoid her.
Hey Ho it may just be me wishing somebody would face-plant the creepy twat into the nearest display unit and shove his camera up his ginger arse. (Preferably a woman, I’d buy tickets for that)

Last edited:
That latest video title is absolutely shameless. So scared yet still posting Instagram stories yesterday about the pregancy, Sarah your life is one big contradiction! Just think about when this child grows up and it goes through the videos and it sees all these and sees how their life was click baited before it even properly began!

It's me

Iconic Member
Hull...

Day trips to Amsterdam too

Not that they copy Zoella and Alfie but they went to Amsterdam this Year!

Chris will love it... All that fragrant smoking and just 2 minutes from the red light district!

Clarabelle76

So proud of little Esme’s ‘so why did you buy it for me then?’
Girl has more sense than that ‘mother’ of hers!
I loved that bit! Also Sarah pulls a face at not liking ‘girls wearing crop tips in PUBLIC’ but in a thumbnail has no issue that they’re in pj vests??? Where’s the logic there? Surely far more people will see their vlogs than a handful of hot sweaty children at a soft play? What is her definition of the word public I wonder ?

tomatosauce

I've just watched to see the swimming pool segment, and have messaged haven disgusted they have allowed filming in their pools especially when other children are visa let in the background

Clarabelle76

Sarah’s begging everyone to follow Isabelle on Instagram. She knows Issy is the only way they will make those private school fees.View attachment 1389
How tragic for the girl, can’t imagine her school chums are likely to have spent their half term at Haven Mablethorpe either.... I really hope whatever happens to their fortunes don’t impact on the girls though, school is the only place they don’t have to act in front of a camera ?

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Because eventually your own kids will realise what you’re like
?? Yes they will. I think creepy and lazy forget that those girls will one day grow up, move out and realise what twats they had for parents. I can’t wait ?
Lazy it’ll give you plenty of vlog content then and your bits and bats fund will rise again, don’t worry hun I will certainly watch ‘DEVASTATED - NOT INVITED TO OUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING DAY ?’ ‘HEARTBROKEN - BANNED FROM SEEING OUR FIRST GRANDCHILD ?’

• Heart