IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a heads up to anybody on twitter - watch out for undercover police like Samir hereView attachment 1132
LOL....

Undercover police officers don't get a twitter account and announce the case they are working on. How stupid...oh yeah Ifam forever member.

So yeah, lol, heads up to a lot of nothing but some child playing pretend.

Reactions: 20
I had to watch this bit again, as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Just after the guy walks past and says something, Sarah shoves her hand over Isla's face to stop her talking! (11:50 into the video).View attachment 1131
I guess this is another attribute of Sarah's brand of 'girl power' for you. What a twunt. ?

Reactions: 11
Maybe Samir is going out with that ifam forever tattoo loon
She looks like she’d shank anyone who touches her regardless of their intentions or relationship ? prison break style ?
No offence to the lovely female in question,
she’s just perfected that resting witch face look like a Dixon-Ingham loyal fam member.

Reactions: 1
She’s uploaded another bump photo... I see she hasn’t added percentage this time. Some of the comments, I just want to bang my head against the wall. Charlotte, who hasn’t been mwntioned in vlogs (from the recaps I can recall anyway) has commented as has the mum from the radford family which maybe she doesn’t know anything but I’m assuming with the amount of teens who would have access to the internet that she would do? And I don’t know why you would still be associating yourselves with someone like that. I truly don’t.

I also see the only time Chris uploads an instastory is because of their merch... again with the girl power hoodie which honestly just makes it more creepy.

Reactions: 8
So a lovely family day....being dragged around the shops ?
I noticed a Superdrug bag. I’m guessing Sarah ‘tret’ herself to something nice while the girls were told to put things down and come on.
Not that I’m for spoiling kids, but shopping is all they get to do. Mind you if they did get a new toy, no chance they’d have time to play with it. Gotta get that content. Line those pockets.
Maybe she found they had stocks of Oral Jel in and decided to buy 20 cartons.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear that Five Guys (and the other 5 million takeaways they've had this month) are starting to have a bad effect on her figure. She's gonna have some baby weight fat to lose once Bingham is born.

Reactions: 3
Is it bad that I think she’s taken these pregnancy photos at the same time and just changed her pjs each time?! They bumps look exactly the same each time

Reactions: 9
Is it bad that I think she’s taken these pregnancy photos at the same time and just changed her pjs each time?! They bumps look exactly the same each time
I actually said the other day her bump looks no different on the last few. Which it shouldn't as realistically she wouldn't start to show. She's deluded!

Reactions: 5
Wow, Sarah definitely wants a collab with the York Tourist Board. I see they've left that poor dog with Granny and Grandpa again. She'll be there permanently soon. Once the baby comes they won't have time for her.
'We've got loads of our IFAM outside' OK you keep telling yourself that darling.
When Sarah told Izzy she couldn't have the vanity case:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. We all know she's probably ordered it tonight for Christmas. As for Esme and the makeup... doesn't she wear it all the time, or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Again, that'll be a Christmas present.
Sarah moaning about Nandos but when she wants it she goes.
How dare the witch stop Isla talking? I would've bit my mum's hand if she'd done that to me.
As if they need anymore sweets after all the unhealthiness of the past couple of weeks. Someone give Eat Well For Less a call and get Chris and Gregg in to help them.
A Viking:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Someone didn't go to history lessons at school.
They need to do some proper tourism. Go to the dungeons, the cathedral, museums, Chester Zoo is lovely, Liverpool is beautiful and has lots of history. I doubt the girls even know about Titanic or the Beatles. There's so much rich history on their doorstep but the girls will never be interested because their parents haven't taught them to appreciate the heritage. Chris talking about York Minster and they could've gone in or gone closer for a look but no!!!! It's all shopping, shopping, shopping. Oh I wish I had their money so I could travel:cry:.
I see the morning sickness has disappeared. It's like magic isn't it? Guys if you ever get severe morning sickness, a bit of retail therapy will do the trick.

Reactions: 12
LOL....

Undercover police officers don't get a twitter account and announce the case they are working on. How stupid...oh yeah Ifam forever member.

So yeah, lol, heads up to a lot of nothing but some child playing pretend.
I actually wish a police officer would investigate them!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My favourite lie of todays vlog 'Esme, you are nine you don't wear make up'.
I've seem both Esme and Isla caked in make up on many occasion and not just for dance shows.
Those girls are forever wearing bright lipstick. I personally don’t mind cause they’re only little they’re just playing, but it’s Sarah one minute going ‘no make up none at all my girls don’t wear make up they’re too young’ but in other videos the girls are wearing lipstick and Sarah says nothing.....contradictions galore....

Reactions: 10
Lazy really needs to word her replies to comments better.
Glad to see she’s coming round to our way of thinking.
333E6BDF-6111-41B4-B1D4-E0A7BD25483E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She looks even more like a goofy rabbit with that filter in this one though, she’ll get a fluffy tail soon and an avocado? Jeez imagine how much Gwack a mole you could make with one that size? Ha ha ha she’s literally stood at the top of her stairs in cheapo pjs displaying her tummy ? baby avocado is still right down in her uterus, what she’s showing us is the excess fat (no judging I have my own) covering her digestive system! A sixteen week bump is under there I’m sure but that’s not what she’s proudly sticking out, what a deluded woman

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.