IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they went to York..why didn't they do the cat trail with the children, walk the wall, visit the castle museum which is great experience for kids! All a stones throw from where they are but no they have to shop!
Did they actually visit the shambles? Probably so uneducated and didn't know what they are!

For God sake they really are pathetic.

I don't think York tourism board will want them anytime soon!

They should have just gone to the York outlet if they wanted to shop.

How sad the children miss out on so much fun and educational stuff. Wasn't too long ago Issy was learning about castles. Such a bloody waste of a day in my opinion.

Reactions: 16
Notice she’s wearing a wedding ring again, he’s been forgiven completely now! And yeah let’s go to York and film a good part of it in Superdrug. Notice the Zoella things in the background but fail to mention that I was quite surprised! And Sarah its Autumnal not Autuminal! ?

Reactions: 11
The amount she went on about the sales in Superdrug [emoji23] hun they’re not going to gift you anything stop trying.

They’re so thick it’s hilarious, going on about that there isn’t anything special in York it’s just “sooo pretty” [emoji85]

Didnt understand why they went for Five Guys when there are sooo many nice independent places in York? Why get a Five Guys when you can literally get that anywhere.

Reactions: 12
The amount she went on about the sales in Superdrug [emoji23] hun they’re not going to gift you anything stop trying.

They’re so thick it’s hilarious, going on about that there isn’t anything special in York it’s just “sooo pretty” [emoji85]

Didnt understand why they went for Five Guys when there are sooo many nice independent places in York? Why get a Five Guys when you can literally get that anywhere.

I wonder if they tried to barge their way into Betty's tea room or didn't fancy the queue?

How can York be pretty if your not going to the tourist bit but staying on the mundane bit with mundane shops?

Reactions: 3
Ffs! Is she for real? Sarah says there's nothing really special about York. Does she not know the history of York or the educational things that York has to offer? Dick Turpin, the shambles, the Viking centre, the Castle Museum just to name a few. Take the girls to WhitMaWopMaGate and let them giggle at the name like I did as a child. She's so obsessed with shopping that she fails to see the beauty of the world around her

Reactions: 19
When in Smiggle Sarah says loads of ifam are outside yet the only people outside are those walking past?! She's so deluded. I hate myself for watching!!!

Reactions: 14
Ffs! Is she for real? Sarah says there's nothing really special about York. Does she not know the history of York or the educational things that York has to offer? Dick Turpin, the shambles, the Viking centre, the Castle Museum just to name a few. Take the girls to WhitMaWopMaGate and let them giggle at the name like I did as a child. She's so obsessed with shopping that she fails to see the beauty of the world around her
This x100! There is even the railway museum which is actually pretty cool! They are so uncultured it’s not even funny. Nothing wrong with shopping however York is stunning and what did they actually do there?! Nothing that can’t be done in Leeds!

Reactions: 13
I think they are trying hard to get one of those Nando’s black cards like Alfie has...

Reactions: 7
This x100! There is even the railway museum which is actually pretty cool! They are so uncultured it’s not even funny. Nothing wrong with shopping however York is stunning and what did they actually do there?! Nothing that can’t be done in Leeds!
It was the same with Aus though. Majority of the stuff they did there, they could've done back in the UK. :rolleyes: Can't imagine spending what, £5k in flights (probably more than that due to all of the other flights they had) to mostly just shop, eat the same stuff they eat here, go to a beach and swim in a pool.

Reactions: 12
My favourite lie of todays vlog 'Esme, you are nine you don't wear make up'.
I've seem both Esme and Isla caked in make up on many occasion and not just for dance shows.

Reactions: 21
I think Sarah was after a Disney deal the girls all saying which was their favourite Princess

Reactions: 4
So a lovely family day....being dragged around the shops ?
I noticed a Superdrug bag. I’m guessing Sarah ‘tret’ herself to something nice while the girls were told to put things down and come on.
Not that I’m for spoiling kids, but shopping is all they get to do. Mind you if they did get a new toy, no chance they’d have time to play with it. Gotta get that content. Line those pockets.

Reactions: 9
I had to watch this bit again, as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Just after the guy walks past and says something, Sarah shoves her hand over Isla's face to stop her talking! (11:50 into the video).
Screenshot_20181007-202643_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 16
Keep them away from York, I’m there often and would hate to see them.

Reactions: 2
I had to watch this bit again, as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Just after the guy walks past and says something, Sarah shoves her hand over Isla's face to stop her talking! (11:50 into the video).View attachment 1131
Do you think she asked what a nonce'/paedophile/kiddy fiddler/groomer is? Or was going to ask that before Sarah stopped her?

I watched just that bit and presumed Chris followed with the camera to 'gather evidence'. Now we know thanks to @Malcolm Conkers Samir will help!!!

Reactions: 2
Keep them away from York, I’m there often and would hate to see them.
I was too, and hoping to visit soon again.

Figure it's ok though because I might take a trip down the shambles and round there and avoid the few mainstream shops. They really should have gone to the outlets or the small retail parks which have Sarah's favourite Poundland!

Reactions: 3
Do you think she asked what a nonce'/paedophile/kiddy fiddler/groomer is? Or was going to ask that before Sarah stopped her?

I watched just that bit and presumed Chris followed with the camera to 'gather evidence'. Now we know thanks to @Malcolm Conkers Samir will help!!!
Ssshhhh! Don’t tell everybody - he’s undercover!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.