IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'got a lot of that in our little family'.
yeah sarah, you staying with your cheating and lying husband screams 'girl power'. as well as the fact that his victims, actual 'girls', reached out to you first and you didn't care.
Once again, Sarah’s photo is airbrushed ! Her face is a completely different shape to how it usually looks! It also looks much longer than normal!

Reactions: 4
yeah sarah, you staying with your cheating and lying husband screams 'girl power'. as well as the fact that his victims, actual 'girls', reached out to you first and you didn't care.
One of the worst examples of girl power ? vile victim shaming, lazy mum who “stands by her man” . Sarah love you’ve forgotten to airbrush your manky herpes symptoms off your husband ?

Reactions: 12
couldn’t have put it better myself! I may have to share something similar in the comments, girl power my arse!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely typical of their 12 and under followers.No clue about life or the real world.What`s especially sad (and worrying) ,is these kids are living their lives vicariously through the inghams ,and wish they were their "parents"WTH???!! Where ARE their own mother`s and fathers ,because i don`t believe they all are (what used to be known as) "latch key" kids ,seeing to themselves/Also ,holidays ,they appear to spend their Christmases glued to their technical devices ,waiting desperately for the next vlog.As i`ve said so many times ,if it weren`t so sad ,it`d be as pathetic as the (odd few) weird adults who seem to think the sun shines from C&S backsides!! I still feel this will all end ,kids grow up ,move on ,and older people have their own families and /or work etc.How on earth will this family cope going back into the real world??(I feel there`ll also be some older kids who`ll realise how foolish they were).Not their fault ,when their being manipulated though.I want youtube to answer some questions aswell.They also don`t deserve their "cut" from the cr*p said and done ,and vlogged by the inghams!! Surely ,eventually ,someone with an ounce of human decency is going to question the rights of these ,and other ,"youtube" children ??

Reactions: 8
Ugh! More tat ,and so totally ironic! (If you don`t know what that means Sarah ,buy yourself a dictionary on your predictable shopping trip today)!

Anyone with twitter want to tweet saffron and Anastasia that they have been live chatting with a hate account who is victim shaming jess (Ana discussed the Chris situation right at the beginning)
E91701A2-F2E7-4726-8E8E-C58875084B0F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Loving the thread title. I’ve just posted this on her instagram page, let’s see how long it’s lasts for. Ps they maybe a few spelling or grammar errors, I blame the dispraxira

I believe Zoe and Alfie wanted to go pumpkin picking last week...place was closed though.

Wonder if they will ever make their own content.

Is this month copy Zoe? Copy the door wreath, now pumpkin picking ..wonder what's next?

Ooo bet she's bought her book for inspiration too! Might see jacket potatoes or mash mountain as meals...refer to the Zoella thread if you haven't a clue. The information is all there!

Reactions: 9
Is that their merch or sassybelles tho? Cant really say they like telling the difference like with that horrendous m&g. Let Isabelle grow, let her flourish. Like what reference does that have to the message they are portraying in their vlogs or anything that has been said? why does a grown woman need a top saying girl power (really). there was no girl power when you’ve completely blanked the allegations by the girls/victims. There was no girl power when those same girls were being bullied by your “fan base”. There is no girl power by not letting your girls grow and flourish themselves. Like it’s just the biggest load of crap?? And what is the need to tag pumpkins and autumn like that has ANY relevance to the picture? Again trying to build up their engagement (after it being said the other day) and sorry Sarah hunny but it still ain’t working.

On the only plus side, the photos of the girls with the pumpkins are cute - Isabelle is looking slightly better (whether she feels it I’m not so sure)!

Reactions: 5
I really wish Sarah would stop kissing the camera good night with those cold sores on her lips ewwwwwww

Reactions: 7
I really wish Sarah would stop kissing the camera good night with those cold sores on her lips ewwwwwww
It's the only thing she gets to kiss...I doubt her and Creepy kiss haven't for years and years ....
Sex...dread to think but sack of spuds and scene from the Inbetweeners come to mind if the turkey baster/syringe theory isn't correct!

Reactions: 6
I don’t also understand why she continues to wear lipstick when she has them when I doubt that she’ll chuck them yet they’ll have the virus/bacteria on of the cold sores still... and when it’s in a tube like that I don’t doubt they’ll multiple & the fact the girls also seem to use her lipstick she can also pass it onto them...

Reactions: 9
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Lazy tells us they’re off to York, which she loves and it’s one of her favourite places ( she just can’t seem to be able to name anything that’s there)
Izzy still looks poorly and tired and says her ear is still aching (never mind your so caring stepdad is here to remind you that you’ve been in bed all week and are feeling much,much better)
A bearded guy in a puffa jacket passes them in the street at 11:35min. He glares at Creepy and definitely mouths something at him. (Lazy keeps on talking and Creepy hopes that his old man dog walking coat is enough disguise)
The pair of them can’t tell a Roman Centurion from a Viking (clearly too much agriculture for them to take in)
They look at some make up then go to the obligatory Disney store (why bother with one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world whe you can buy another princess doll)
Lazy drops us her usual Nandos mention but no, they eat at Five Guys (It looks like they got shoved into the empty back room)

That’s 20 minutes of my life I’m never getting back, there truly is no discernible content and it all feels false and forced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I worry for the young IFAM going around wearing their merch because I would never say anything to youngsters but there are adults and children out there that would bully someone for wearing their tat,I would probably mention to their adults if they where there what the allegations where, I noticed on twitter there was quite a few young girls around 14/15 and one slightly older because she said she had just had her 17th birthday, who took photos of themselves from the waist up with IFAM merch on, it made me feel sick because Chris still had his Twitter account at this point and I thought i wonder if hes screenshotted their pictures ,but I notice they don`t post anymore , also a girl called Danjiella she used to tweet a lot of support and doesn`t now, maybe the police have payed a visit to her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.