Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an amazing figure but I wish she'd buy a bigger size in pants and get them tailored to nip in at her natural waist instead of squeezing into pants that are oversized in the leg but clearly too tight around the hips.

Reactions: 15
I still follow Alix in the hope that she’ll step up and make good videos again but then I’ve been thinking this for the past 2-3 years. It’s pretty obvious that something is going with her, although her Instagram doesn’t show that. If she’s ditched YT then at least tell the people who’ve stuck by her. Say what you like about Susie but at least she uploads regularly.

Reactions: 16
Hi everyone,
First poster, long time lurker. Like most of you genuinely liked Alix & in general wish her the best but am sick of her tit 😂

Just thought I’d post a couple of the comments on Alix’s IG post, no engagement on any of them either, not even the compliments 🙄

Hope you can see the photo ok!

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone,
First poster, long time lurker. Like most of you genuinely liked Alix & in general wish her the best but am sick of her tit 😂

Just thought I’d post a couple of the comments on Alix’s IG post, no engagement on any of them either, not even the compliments 🙄

Hope you can see the photo ok!
I can’t see the photo, but I’ve never seen her engage with comments on IG and have seen very minimal engagement on YT.
I don’t get it, as IG is all about engagement; you might have 1/5 of the followers Alix has, but your account is seen more because of the engagement.

Reactions: 6
Oops sorry guys, didn’t crop my ig handle in the original post (my first post & it shows 😳) thanks to the mods who deleted it.

Here’s the pic again
Haha I literally came here to post a similar screenshot 😂 I mean, at least she isn't deleting comments like some others are...?
I also had a giggle at comments saying she looks so happy, I mean, are we seeing the same thing?

Reactions: 5
Here's a recent comment that was posted by a viewer on Alex's last video. I've been a fan of Alix's for a long time....this resonated with me. Very disappointed as well. She posted 2 videos since December - obviously something is wrong. I just wish she would just come out and officially say she is stepping away from YouTube. If she didn't want to be in the spotlight she would not post on IG either but she has been posting....is it because it requires minimal effort? At this point, IG seems so contrived and not heartfelt.

Been a subscriber for 6 years now and you’ve always been my favorite YouTuber, the only one I kept following for so long; but I think it’s time to leave. I get that life gets in the way and a lot of people struggle with mental health, I’ve been in depression for the last 10y. But I still go to work every day. Being a content creator is not your job anymore when there is a video every 2 months. When almost half a million people are following you, they expect content. If it is a job, do it seriously. I’ve been super understanding for a long time because I do know what it feels like, to not feel 100%. But people, myself included, work everyday no matter how crappy they feel or if they cry in the bathroom stall at every break. You are ULTRA privileged to have the job you have. At least try to give your audience what they subscribed for. This is really starting to look, both here and on IG, like “well I can slack off, my audience is here anyway whenever I choose to work again.” You always said people cannot expect things from a YouTuber or ask for any explanation. But when it’s a job, and we as subscriber continue to your privileged lifestyle, yes I think we are allowed to expect content. Super disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Here's a recent comment that was posted by a viewer on Alex's last video. I've been a fan of Alix's for a long time....this resonated with me. Very disappointed as well. She posted 2 videos since December - obviously something is wrong. I just wish she would just come out and officially say she is stepping away from YouTube. If she didn't want to be in the spotlight she would not post on IG either but she has been posting....is it because it requires minimal effort? At this point, IG seems so contrived and not heartfelt.

Been a subscriber for 6 years now and you’ve always been my favorite YouTuber, the only one I kept following for so long; but I think it’s time to leave. I get that life gets in the way and a lot of people struggle with mental health, I’ve been in depression for the last 10y. But I still go to work every day. Being a content creator is not your job anymore when there is a video every 2 months. When almost half a million people are following you, they expect content. If it is a job, do it seriously. I’ve been super understanding for a long time because I do know what it feels like, to not feel 100%. But people, myself included, work everyday no matter how crappy they feel or if they cry in the bathroom stall at every break. You are ULTRA privileged to have the job you have. At least try to give your audience what they subscribed for. This is really starting to look, both here and on IG, like “well I can slack off, my audience is here anyway whenever I choose to work again.” You always said people cannot expect things from a YouTuber or ask for any explanation. But when it’s a job, and we as subscriber continue to your privileged lifestyle, yes I think we are allowed to expect content. Super disappointed.
Bravo that poster! We all know she won’t engage but I hope she sees it.

Reactions: 12
I understand where she's coming from when she says she doesn't owe anyone an in depth explanation of what she may be going through, she's entitled to her privacy and all that, but ignoring all the comments like the one posted above and others on her IG (which have all come from a place of concern and compassion) while she continues to try to constantly make money off of her subscribers via nonstop affiliate links leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I think her comeback video might have just been something to put out to avoid getting demonetized on Youtube because it had been too long since her last upload.

I know money and privilege don't shield you from depression and mental health struggles, and it's not fair for me to say that I would be much happier if I was able to live the way Alix does, but I'm pretty confident in saying that most of us would at the very least be able to alleviate alot of our stresses and anxieties just by virtue of having the amount of free time that she does, time to cook for ourselves, to exercise, to spend with loved ones and to pursue interests....She constantly talks about how lucky she is and how grateful she is but I really don't think she realizes the extent of her privileges, I think a healthy dose of perspective by seeing the way other people live might do her some good. I feel like she's just turned into a housecat who does absolutely nothing all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I understand where she's coming from when she says she doesn't owe anyone an in depth explanation of what she may be going through, she's entitled to her privacy and all that, but ignoring all the comments like the one posted above and others on her IG (which have all come from a place of concern and compassion) while she continues to try to constantly make money off of her subscribers via nonstop affiliate links leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I think her comeback video might have just been something to put out to avoid getting demonetized on Youtube because it had been too long since her last upload.

I know money and privilege don't shield you from depression and mental health struggles, and it's not fair for me to say that I would be much happier if I was able to live the way Alix does, but I'm pretty confident in saying that most of us would at the very least be able to alleviate alot of our stresses and anxieties just by virtue of having the amount of free time that she does, time to cook for ourselves, to exercise, to spend with loved ones and to pursue interests....She constantly talks about how lucky she is and how grateful she is but I really don't think she realizes the extent of her privileges, I think a healthy dose of perspective by seeing the way other people live might do her some good. I feel like she's just turned into a housecat who does absolutely nothing all day.
Well said! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her whole situation is incredibly odd.

I wonder how many years she can leave her accounts overdue for? She's only ever done them once and that was up to March 2018 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her whole situation is incredibly odd.

I wonder how many years she can leave her accounts overdue for? She's only ever done them once and that was up to March 2018 🤷‍♀️

Is she not going to get in trouble with the tax people. For the life of me, I can't figure out what you call the institution that does all the tax-related government stuff is called in the UK. We call it Skatteetaten in Noway which translates literally to tax public agency.

What if she gets fined a whole load of money and has to go back to YT and beg her subscribers to watch her videoes :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she not going to get in trouble with the tax people. For the life of me, I can't figure out what you call the institution that does all the tax-related government stuff is called in the UK. We call it Skatteetaten in Noway which translates literally to tax public agency.

What if she gets fined a whole load of money and has to go back to YT and beg her subscribers to watch her videoes :eek:
It's HMRC - Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs! How's that for a name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
0D739B0B-6DF3-478F-A2BF-D6E8E8643B08.jpeg

So I guess this answers our questions. She is literally doing nothing.

Must be nice ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35