Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been super active on goodreads, of all places. I followed her a few years ago when she actually read and had forgotten until I updated my read list last night.
What an odd duckling, she is.
She has been more active than usual but her version of active seems to just be adding books that she would like to read rather than actually reading. For someone who claims to love reading so much and has a hella lot of free time on her hands, she actually doesn’t do an awful lot of reading.

Reactions: 16
She has been more active than usual but her version of active seems to just be adding books that she would like to read rather than actually reading. For someone who claims to love reading so much and has a hella lot of free time on her hands, she actually doesn’t do an awful lot of reading.
She doesn't seem to be doing an awful lot of anything. I hope she's okay but it's kind of hard to feel bad for her anymore, she seems to live pretty lavishly for someone who doesn't absolutely nothing

Reactions: 18
Some vague beige photos and a super awkward video, that looks like it’s filmed outside a bank. What a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would make a comment on her recent posts but I can't even remember what she posted and I was on there today. It was that underwhelming and brain numbingly uneventful.

• Haha
she will make a comeback after her weight loss/body transformation that she is working on

Reactions: 11
Honestly the fact that this thread is moving as quickly as it is when she's not posting a single thing of value is impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's see if she surprises her viewers with 'I Covet June'. DOUBTFUL.

Let's see if she surprises her viewers with 'I Covet June'. DOUBTFUL.
Yeah, she normally does a big thing for her birthday doesn’t she? Will be so disingenuous if she comes back with a bunch of AL!

Reactions: 7
Stop tucking your shirt in woman !! If you don’t want to wear it out tie a knot at an actually flattering length (oh and burn the cream trousers)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, Alix ate a pastry this weekend!!!!!! Such great content. More groundbreaking than florals for spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11