Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two videos since her 'comeback'. Obviously there is an issue...wish she would be upfront and explain her absence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel anxious for her just thinking of how she can come back from this hiatus after making such a big deal about wanting to get back into it. I would feel incredibly sheepish.

Reactions: 19
More beige IG stories and photo. She’s clearly been out and about a couple of times, so why no quick vlog about it?

Also, as I’m a petty witch, her hair is greasy, her eyebrows are ridiculous and her foundation is too yellow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling there is a lot more going on than she mentioned in her update, there does seem to be an air of sadness, I hope she is ok her channel had so much potential. I don't think we can call it a comeback just a one off video!

Reactions: 11
Still getting #gifted treatments. It’s alright for some!
Bragging about 'living her best life' getting pampered for free and living luxuriously while doing absolutely nothing to have earned it, during a global pandemic where people are literally fighting to oxygen to breathe just boggles my mind, I know it isn't her fault but just wow the world is so unfair. I think I need to unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah, she should get herself on My Vegan. There’s a ton of protein based products on there, there’s no excuse now if you want to be plant based/vegan - the lack of protein discussion is as old as the hills.
I'm off to have a look, thanks!

Why we're the fridge photos in black and white? to make the food look even less appealing? Job done.
Still getting #gifted treatments. It’s alright for some!
Easiest content ever then, right there in her lap, free and luxurious! It's this attitude that makes it hard to forgive her lazyitus. She has a lot of goodwill, her auidence like her and wants her to succeed, and she's squandering it. C'mon girl. give back, get yourself out of that rut by doing something for others and it will (most likely) help you too! I'm sure there is something in her Borough she could be involved with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice the gold band on her wedding ring finger in today’s IG? Not sure if it’s new or not

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice the gold band on her wedding ring finger in today’s IG? Not sure if it’s new or not
It doesn’t look like a wedding or engagement ring, just more of that nasty yellow Missoma crap. I’m sure she’s worn rings on that finger before.

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t look like a wedding or engagement ring, just more of that nasty yellow Missoma crap. I’m sure she’s worn rings on that finger before.
Yeah, she has for awhile - I always thought perhaps her mum’s wedding ring?

Reactions: 3