Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
Fuckin hell, her latest tweets. Is there nothing she won't throw out to the floor. How can you not know where it came from? Cos the haywire pattern common with peri-meno is very different from the other thing she mentions that should always be checked out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Lazarus

VIP Member
I LOVE the account here https://tattle.life/threads/iamsarahjjay.42410/post-17246287 of Monroe trying to bullshit a donation and SJ not letting her off the hook. HT @Lazarus & @FlashBoof
Here you go babe:

• Wow
  • Haha

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Sickening that she’s even discussing what she might try to scrounge next with her 13 year olds, even more sickening that she keeps telling him he’s “disabled”.

She’ll be renaming him Luke next.

I see the health kick/diet is off to a good start. 1.5kg of biscuits, plus sugary drinks, cheese, and white bread.

This is disgusting. That kid’s request list looks like the sort of “light snack” you see on those superfat shaming docuseries where a parent has a half-tonne kid in a reinforced bed with under belly sores and they just keep blending and shovelling high sugar, high fat ultra-processed foods down their throats to stop them wailing because they are incapable of showing love or affection in any wholesome or healthy way because they haven’t addressed their own traumas. It’s abuse.

It sickens me that Sarah’s response is “What about a sausage roll as well” and not “You’ve gotta be JOKING!”. 4 Boost bars, milkshake, sausage rolls, and sugary caffeine drinks to sit on his arse with?! Buy him some fucking fruit.

It’s also hella disturbing that she didn’t remember her 13 year old has access to her Messenger! First she didn’t know he had his “dangerous” dad on Instagram, then she didn’t know he even had Instagram, then she didn’t realise he had retweeted her Aldi video, she didn’t know he even had Twitter, and now he has unfettered access to read her personal messages? Probably a load of abuse back and forth between her and his dad’s family, sweaty fall outs with multiple people over demands for money, and sexts to Corey and co.
BIB is a Golden Retriever ass thing to order tbh

• Haha