Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

griftalo

VIP Member
It's really fucking tempting to post a selfie in this thread now, just to spite her, but I SHAN'T.
I feel you! She’s younger but looks well older than me. Someone off t’telleh asked me no less than three times what I use on my skin 😂

Reactions: 4

EnglishRoseIrishRover

Yes because rejoining the EU is as easy as writing that in your profile. Never mind requiring the blessing / approval of all the member states…

Reactions: 4

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
I’m going to be charitable and say that she’s too thick to realise what she’s retweeting.
It takes longer to type “I don’t even know what that is” than it does to find out what that is.
I think she knew, just wanted someone else to type the words.
She wouldn't want to be seen as being part of the nasty trolling rumour mill, would she?

Reactions: 3

L3moning

VIP Member
The mention of Dennis Skinner reminds me of Tony Blair's slightly notorious impression of him on the audio book of his autobiography 😅

Reactions: 2
This absolute dolt is the very worst advert for her university and her degree course. We should all go and review it as one star with direction to visit the shambles that is “SaresPage”.

Duckie - it’s YOU that has destroyed your life and general well-being with your ruinous attitude to sleep and health. We just have a good laugh over it.
Who or what are the “ton”?

L3moning

VIP Member
Wonder if there's any other tattle thread subject who's had 2 people they've reposted end up with their own threads (Reann & Halton). She's like a shit BOGOF or refer a friend offer. Good to know she does have a skill: being so odious everything she supports gets a prod under the microscope.
Didn't Sarah herself get a thread from coming up in the Bex threads all the time?