Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Why was she fuming he walked in and didn't have his phone on after his exam? Makes no sense. He had an exam. He came home. Not surprised he puts off coming home til the last minute.
No pleasant cooking smells after an exam but her shouting at him and no doubt off to the shops.
Any decent mummy makes sure the kids are home before they go to the 'Spoons Asda. Meter's running ffs.

Reactions: 6

Girty Drifter

I've not been following the Jay Slater case too closely, mostly because I'm on a lovely weekend away in Lincoln. If there are any local mares there, your city is beautiful but that Steep Hill can fuck right off 😂

Hope you have a lovely weekend Squeaky, it’s a fab place.

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Sarah ‘F*ck you you Tory prick’ Goodwin, fishwife of the century, more abrasive than a Brillo pad, maintained a friendship with someone who votes Conservative?

Give over. She can’t even tolerate Tories on the internet.

Well done, Sarah, this is an excellent start to resetting your sleep patterns.

1718082531847.png

Either that or she's lying and it's been absolutely killing her to not tweet since 930pm, in which case, oh well.

L3moning

VIP Member
It's total horseshit. There's a good thread on here on it. The 6th thread title was as funny as this one is - Mags is off on her yacht, sailing the world on the tears of the fatties
My favourite thread titles here have been the Phillip Schofield one which included the phrase "Help me Holmes, I'm straight no more!" and the Jack Monroe one which started with "Hold my hoverboard, Lou..."

• Haha

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Meanwhile in celebrity bullshit, she’s back fangirling over Nicola Coughlan. Did someone say “Who?”
View attachment 2992609
Only one of the most famous women in the world! Tell us more!
View attachment 2992610
She’s from Galway you balloon. Has it moved North? Have the people of Galway been informed? She does know the Derry Girls cast were acting doesn’t she? Honestly, at every turn she’s just thick as pigshit.
#Irish
Haha, I'm a bit late to this but good grief o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
If she thinks that's a logical thing that will happen, to me that indicates she's taught her kids to look down and laugh at other kids. Judging others standards by her own she found in the gutter.

She's retweeted silly cow Stanski saying if you pay tax you should have the vote. That's her sausage fingers barred from the booth then.
I bet she's never voted in all the (30?) years she's been eligible.

L3moning

VIP Member
She has something of a point, in a sense, that it shouldn't take that long to sort something like that, but she also shouldn't be doing it via tweeting constantly, email them and keep a record of everything. And yes, threaten to go to court if necessary, but don't do that publicly on twitter either.

mchops

VIP Member
The kids have everything, every device and service going. They are not vulnerable. Don't give her ideas. Chavs , hopefully the 12 year older brother does a bit. I bet he has since they were born. Still got a degree and a job. Asked his mum to stop begging for his dentistry online too.
No Cape either I bet.

mchops

VIP Member
When did she move from the east end to lewisham? What experience of growing up had more impact on her being hard as nails, putting up with no shit.
Soz writing fantasy screenplay

• Haha
Christ, she's as bad as Bex when she's not getting enough attention from here (or, in Sazzle's case, from thon bloke she's at war with on there). Poke prod poke.

• Haha

mchops

VIP Member
Fairly sure the rope picture is fake. Same old story has been knocking around the net for 20 years, even Snopes debunked it. Typical Sar tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 4