IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jezza Kyle guest reckons Tenerife isn't good enough for her and hers. Maybe Kier will sort the Seychelles for all single muvvers with a sore ankle.
Did she ever pass any modules for that I wonder? Seem to remember she was looking for free counselling courses at one point.
As in SHE would be the counsellor???? I've never known someone so in need of psychological intervention but the thought of her trying to provide that service is shocking. There's parrots with better communication skills, she'd start filming them halfway through and her answer to all life's challenges appears to be get on the scrounge, chuck a BMAC up and position yourself as persecuted for around 22 hours a day an the world's weariest dreariest twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Jezza Kyle guest reckons Tenerife isn't good enough for her and hers. Maybe Kier will sort the Seychelles for all single muvvers with a sore ankle.

As in SHE would be the counsellor???? I've never known someone so in need of psychological intervention but the thought of her trying to provide that service is shocking. There's parrots with better communication skills, she'd start filming them halfway through and her answer to all life's challenges appears to be get on the scrounge, chuck a BMAC up and position yourself as persecuted for around 22 hours a day an the world's weariest dreariest twitter.
Here it is. Nobody replied though, they assumed she was joshing/mullered.
1719235225082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be trolling right back, this is unreal.
Saz: Tenerife’s beneath my kids. They’ll go somewhere a bit more upmarket when they’re older.
Dee: like where?
Saz: raving in Ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she starts filling in their passport applications now they might be able to go when they're 18

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she starts filling in their passport applications now they might be able to go when they're 18
Unlikely, that’s less than four years, and the form has more than three questions. It’ll take her years to find someone to countersign it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why on earth does she assume that Kevin and Perry will want to head to Beefa with their glowsticks when they're older? Hark at auld Sazmatazz and her 'upmarket' holiday locations.

LOL at her retweeting a post about paying more tax. You couldn't write it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still engaging with the piss-take! 🤣

Says it all that she wishes she could bum off a relly, rather than just working for something for herself. That mentality will be why they’ve pied her off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Still engaging with the piss-take! 🤣

Says it all that she wishes she could bum off a relly, rather than just working for something for herself. That mentality will be why they’ve pied her off.
JFC can you imagine driving on to your caravan site on a Friday evening to find the whole place baying for your blood because your scummy cousin had scrounged money off all your neighbours and done a runner on her tab at the site shop. duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20240624_201856_X.jpg

Why is she making (presumably) the kids' tea at gone 7pm? Are they not starving? Absolutely no regular routine for the poor lads, who I can only assume are likely filling up on crap until she's ready to serve up the Rustlers burgers at 8pm.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
As sure as night follows day….
Is this the laptop she begged fivers for just last year? Have both lads now broken and lost both phones and laptops? I can't keep track.
Or is it like the rent arrears which were crowdfunded at least twice before stubbornly and mysteriously continuing to exist?

Reactions: 19
I fully believe the laptop is broken because she doesn’t teach her kids to respect what they have. The hinge has gone because they’ll be carrying the laptop round by its screen and weakening it.

They just expect the kind people on the internet to bail them out again. She taught them that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.