IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, only a short nap today! As opposed to the absolutely no naps that I have each day. But I am a mere working individual with places to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm knackered due to not sleeping properly last night,so I'm going to try and sleep in a few minutes. Maybe Sarah should try that.

Reactions: 9
IMG_5209.jpeg

The only “culture” those kids have seen is whatever bacteria she’s breeding in that skanky kitchen of hers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Balls. She just wants those 10 days to stay in bed on her hole without the truant officer investigating.
Only culture the children would see is inside 'Spoons while she guzzles gin.
She’d want them as ad hoc “can’t be arsed” days- much culture, many learns.

Reactions: 15
Might she take them to Ibiza for the culture? I can't keep up with how weird this bird is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Were the cat shoes a step too far or did she realise after a different post?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What would they get out of that but moaned at and hit up for spare change though? Conversation is a 2 way street, she just waits for an opening to steam in with a 5 tweet me-rail and uses the most tenuous of links to announce something absolutely no one gives a duck about like where her nan was from. She'd still be talking to that fake account in a year if she hadn't read this thread. She's a few sausage rolls short of a picnic.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Is that account stupid and insulting or bleeping hillarious (sic)?

Make up your mind Sare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.