IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just before the thread closes, I had to take a break as she was depressing me. Also my husband did the shopping and I said "Thank you for mu milk" as I was putting it in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More ghoul behaviour announcing death before a body. Is this like the feeling she had about the conspiracy nut theory about Kates alledged body double that she tweeted about for about 72 hours? Bit of a tough gig to try and portray yourself as intuitive and perceptive 15 minutes before finding out you've been chatting to a piss taking parody account for a week.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Touch screen phone stopping her from spelling correctly? I think that’s I-R-R-E-L-I-V-E-N-T. She gets plenty of typing practice in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More ghoul behaviour announcing death before a body. Is this like the feeling she had about the conspiracy nut theory about Kates alledged body double that she tweeted about for about 72 hours? Bit of a tough gig to try and portray yourself as intuitive and perceptive 15 minutes before finding out you've been chatting to a piss taking parody account for a week.
"Finding a body in the sea is an obvious kidnapping"? No, hun, it's way more likely to indicate that someone drowned by accident, possibly after consuming an unwise amount of drugs and/or alcohol, and falling in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Also, how is it "an obvious kidnapping" if someone is found in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If the parody account had been a bit more subtle maybe it would have lasted a bit longer. Oh well.

apparently DM piss her off because she is always busy 🤔. This morning two loads of washing have been done/put out to dry, the bathrooms cleaned, lunch made (needs to marinate for a while before eating), some supper prep done (we eat at seven, not in the middle of the night). I did watch 1st episode of Bridgerton S3 while having breakfast then coffee tbh.
now off to do weekly admin….

Reactions: 8
I think the Dee account played it perfectly. Didn’t get a bite the first time with the cat shoes, so circled back around. Played the ultimate shark-jump with this beauty
IMG_5658.jpeg

and had her scuttling off to Tattle to get her penny dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the Dee account played it perfectly. Didn’t get a bite the first time with the cat shoes, so circled back around. Played the ultimate shark-jump with this beauty
View attachment 3016015
and had her scuttling off to Tattle to get her penny dropped.
Seeing who Nicky Dee actually is makes this juvenile statement even more hillariouse:
1719316376885.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mention of Dennis Skinner reminds me of Tony Blair's slightly notorious impression of him on the audio book of his autobiography 😅

Reactions: 2
Sarah wouldn’t be “friends” with a low life who doesn’t have a job. She has standards, yanno!

Dead.

IMG_5222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's a pretty bleeping low bar to describe nearly all the people you know as working. Like, most people work, Sarah. Lots of us know people who don't work - for a variety of reasons - but the reality is that most people work.

1000005121.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She submitted an online report and a billion screenshots weeks ago, they’ve clearly told her to just adjust her privacy settings and she hasn’t listened.

She’ll be planning to march into the local police station wagging her jumbo frankfurter next (if she can be bothered) saying she’s being undermined and that the police absolutely must throw us all in jail darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.