IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think a women in her mid 40s , who grew up in the east end, Lewisham and is hard as . Would have some mates who fell off for a bit as kids and turned it around. I know many in my friend group.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For a 50 year old woman who has absolutely no room to look down her nose at anyone, she does it ever such a lot, doesn’t she?

Reactions: 14
You would think a women in her mid 40s , who grew up in the east end, Lewisham and is hard as . Would have some mates who fell off for a bit as kids and turned it around. I know many in my friend group.
Exactly. For a lot of these kids, the 'push' factor for getting involved (not all, have seen kids from your stereotypical 'nice' family get involved) is their home life. Neglect (inc emotional neglect), abuse and poverty. Chuck in your 'pull' factors from outside influences like money, a sense of belonging and protection, then Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your Auntie. I don't understand why she wouldn't understand this. It's almost like her hardnut image is pure pish.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. For a lot of these kids, the 'push' factor for getting involved (not all, have seen kids from your stereotypical 'nice' family get involved) is their home life. Neglect (inc emotional neglect), abuse and poverty. Chuck in your 'pull' factors from outside influences like money, a sense of belonging and protection, then Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your Auntie. I don't understand why she wouldn't understand this. It's almost like her hardnut image is pure pish.
May I say that was beautifully articulated?
Absolute agreement here, I'm just crap with words.
Also the fact that she
obviously hopes 'the little scrote's not dead'
puts her no.1 on my shitlist now. I hope her womb falls out of its own accord tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
May I say that was beautifully articulated?
Absolute agreement here, I'm just crap with words.
Also the fact that she
obviously hopes 'the little scrote's not dead'
puts her no.1 on my shitlist now. I hope her womb falls out of its own accord tbh
This is very surprising as I composed it whilst smoking a holiday fag on a very precarious feeling balcony 🍉 🤣

She's dreadful. To be honest, I'm not even convinced she's 'left wing' either, I just think she thinks folk on the left are more likely to be taken in by her the government/benefits system/THE MAN have shafted me narrative. She's probably not wrong (tbh).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is very surprising as I composed it whilst smoking a holiday fag on a very precarious feeling balcony 🍉 🤣

She's dreadful. To be honest, I'm not even convinced she's 'left wing' either, I just think she thinks folk on the left are more likely to be taken in by her the government/benefits system/THE MAN have shafted me narrative. She's probably not wrong (tbh).
She doesn't know who she is. Ppl like her could've just as easily fallen in with a right wing crew- they're just looking for a tribe and a gang cos they're a nodding dog. She doesn't have any convictions beyond her own immediate needs and demands.

Am finding it hilarious how these threads lead ppl to desperate clandestine fags.
50obh9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t lie I do think it’s weird that the press haven’t mentioned the history here - it certainly makes a lot more sense of him going off with random men and why he might not, to put delicately, have had all his faculties at the time beyond just being drunk. I also suspect it would have stopped some of the insane theories (and also the questionable go fund me) and some of the fb warriors early on before it turned into the circus it has that benefits nobody ultimately, especially not his family.

But SJ is taking it way too far, jumping gleefully in with the people mocking. Glass houses and stones, SJ.

Reactions: 17
She doesn't know who she is. Ppl like her could've just as easily fallen in with a right wing crew- they're just looking for a tribe and a gang cos they're a nodding dog. She doesn't have any convictions beyond her own immediate needs and demands.

Am finding it hilarious how these threads lead ppl to desperate clandestine fags.
View attachment 3010738
Agree tbh.

This is more me on my hols though:

Tumblr_lzvi5qL2W41qbgax2o1_1280.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

See, even bib gives the impression you're sitting with Wilde and co. in Le Monmartre.
I had a couple of 'holiday fags' last night and I was only in Manchester for few hours.
Feet firmly on the ground though, balconies are scary.
---

View attachment 3010738
1719087221836.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See, even bib gives the impression you're sitting with Wilde and co. in Le Monmartre.
I had a couple of 'holiday fags' last night and I was only in Manchester for few hours.
Feet firmly on the ground though, balconies are scary.
I would say it is probably more similar to the Nesbits in Benalmadena (no shade, love a wee Spanish holiday fag in the Costa) although Le Montmartre is RELEVANT 🍉

Manchester though ♥

I see Sazzle is doubling down on her earlier reweets and has found a new wee pal to interact with. Step away from the gremlin, new wee pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Snoop would have no time for Sar. Hard working fella. Dunno if he's an weat coast grass. If he was nwa seem to have forgiven him.
Friendship, another emotion lost on Sar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just loving the possibility there might be a more dreadful mother than her out there

Screenshot_20240622_214058_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Why does she keep going on about her bleeping ankle that she broke what, two years ago? My 70 odd year old mother in law broke her LEG, was in a stooky and she had a faster recovery (and actually goes to the shop and sorts her bleeping massive garden out).

You can make a plan for the next year as there is nothing wrong with you.

I feel like we need a JM style checklist of all of the ailments she's tried to claim thus far. I'm waiting for malaria (tbh), although rickets would probably be more believable.

Reactions: 16
Snoop would have no time for Sar. Hard working fella. Dunno if he's an weat coast grass. If he was nwa seem to have forgiven him.
Friendship, another emotion lost on Sar
I love him, my son got me Crook to Cook, best recipe book I've owned :D

• Heart
She's a nasty piece of work. A young lad is missing and she's gleefully retweeting horrible stuff and being nasty about him and his family.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.