IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not taking the piss but I honestly don’t get SW.
How can pasta be a free food?
How can you fill yourself up on SW chocolate bars?
How is this recipe any better for you by replacing a few sheets of lasagne with a bread product (I’m assuming that’s what an enchilada lasagne is?)
I know they also do speed food, basically veg but it doesn’t seem the most sensible ‘diet’ to follow?

*edit, everytime I click to a new page on here and see the thread title, it makes me proper chuckle!
It's total horseshit. There's a good thread on here on it. The 6th thread title was as funny as this one is - Mags is off on her yacht, sailing the world on the tears of the fatties

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still reading here

258FBE1B-DAC2-41B9-A4F9-9E2A10E8B427.jpeg

There are indeed thousands of single mothers out there striving to do well for their kids.

I’m one of them - hold down a job, do my best to be a good role model, model good behaviours, encourage ambition and engagement with education, have open and honest conversations about their challenges and issues, and celebrate their successes and achievements.

I‘m doing my best to equip them with the tools to live a good independent and happy life.

I don‘t stay up all night, tweeting at no one, pick fights with shop workers or beg on the internet.

You’re a terrible mother Sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Christ, she's as bad as Bex when she's not getting enough attention from here (or, in Sazzle's case, from thon bloke she's at war with on there). Poke prod poke.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's gonna be unbearable when Labour win next month. She'll treat it like a personal victory as if pressing retweet on posts is leafleting, canvassing and campaigning. She's also too thick to realise the Tories are putting zero effort in cos they're happy to lose given they know absolute hell is coming that probably includes nuclear war. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer on a Sunday night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's total horseshit. There's a good thread on here on it. The 6th thread title was as funny as this one is - Mags is off on her yacht, sailing the world on the tears of the fatties
My favourite thread titles here have been the Phillip Schofield one which included the phrase "Help me Holmes, I'm straight no more!" and the Jack Monroe one which started with "Hold my hoverboard, Lou..."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's gonna be unbearable when Labour win next month. She'll treat it like a personal victory as if pressing retweet on posts is leafleting, canvassing and campaigning. She's also too thick to realise the Tories are putting zero effort in cos they're happy to lose given they know absolute hell is coming that probably includes nuclear war. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer on a Sunday night.
Agree, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fuckin hell, her latest tweets. Is there nothing she won't throw out to the floor. How can you not know where it came from? Cos the haywire pattern common with peri-meno is very different from the other thing she mentions that should always be checked out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Fuckin hell, her latest tweets. Is there nothing she won't throw out to the floor. How can you not know where it came from? Cos the haywire pattern common with peri-meno is very different from the other thing she mentions that should always be checked out.
Absolutely bleeping baffling (tbh). How can you NOT KNOW. You most likely have piles, Sazzle.

Reactions: 7
Jesus, that's some detail there 😳 Can't put on fb but fine to tell mu followers

I just want gardening updates with pics
Screenshot_20240609_202731_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A straight up admission she's trying to pathologise him for more money. Get a job babes. Although the last time she heard that she threw such a tanty she vommed on herself.
Screenshot_20240609_204539_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I have ADHD and unfortunately so does my eldest. We can both be absolute, heavy-handed nightmares, but I’m sorry, whatever she is trying to self diagnose however many of her kids with, stuff breaking that much is behavioural.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A straight up admission she's trying to pathologise him for more money. Get a job babes. Although the last time she heard that she threw such a tanty she vommed on herself. View attachment 2984402
The cost will be high when you’re tit at money management, time management, medical management, being an adult etc

Reactions: 9
The cost will be high when you’re tit at money management, time management, medical management, being an adult etc
Forgoing the impromptu swimming cozzie could've replaced at least 2 of those things.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if there's any other tattle thread subject who's had 2 people they've reposted end up with their own threads (Reann & Halton). She's like a tit BOGOF or refer a friend offer. Good to know she does have a skill: being so odious everything she supports gets a prod under the microscope.
She's also got twice as many threads as her mate DEPHER, who has a BBC scammers programme about him. Jinx.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if there's any other tattle thread subject who's had 2 people they've reposted end up with their own threads (Reann & Halton). She's like a tit BOGOF or refer a friend offer. Good to know she does have a skill: being so odious everything she supports gets a prod under the microscope.
Didn't Sarah herself get a thread from coming up in the Bex threads all the time?

Reactions: 2
Hinges on relatively new laptops don’t just break. That kid has 100% been carrying round an open laptop by its screen and she’s never been arsed to stop him and ask that he respects his expensive tech.

Another self-made issue by SJG.

Hinges on relatively new laptops don’t just break. That kid has 100% been carrying round an open laptop by its screen and she’s never been arsed to stop him and ask that he respects his expensive tech.

Another self-made issue by SJG.
Why would he? When she spends money like water and mu followers bail her out. They don’t appreciate the value of money.

ETA: love the fake anaemia being back since I mentioned it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.