IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to be charitable and say that she’s too thick to realise what she’s retweeting.
It takes longer to type “I don’t even know what that is” than it does to find out what that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to be charitable and say that she’s too thick to realise what she’s retweeting.
It takes longer to type “I don’t even know what that is” than it does to find out what that is.
I wasn't sure, so I searched, and went to the Wikipedia page that was the first result. While I was there I double-checked what molly was because my mind automatically went "19th century gay brothel? Nah, can't be that."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she knew, just wanted someone else to type the words.
She wouldn't want to be seen as being part of the nasty trolling rumour mill, would she?

Reactions: 3
She's a friggin idiot. Why would you think in incredibly litigious USA a twitter account is gonna be leaking someone's blood test. Obviously fake news about Timberlake isn't really messing with democracy but she's done it about loads of stuff from the Israel/Palestine conflict to Kates alledged body double to 'ang 'im 'ang 'im type shouts whipping up hysteria like the dozen retweets urging FIND THIS weirdo about the Italian man goofing around with his nephew at the snooker in a way our culture finds creepy.

She's a slack jawed empty head where pre-approved groupthink assumptions rush in to replace critical thinking. I really recommend this book on the damage social media and online culture is doing to our ability to assess facts.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Top health tip for Sarah - for a functioning digestive system, you actually need to move your body. It's free.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a friggin idiot. Why would you think in incredibly litigious USA a twitter account is gonna be leaking someone's blood test. Obviously fake news about Timberlake isn't really messing with democracy but she's done it about loads of stuff from the Israel/Palestine conflict to Kates alledged body double to 'ang 'im 'ang 'im type shouts whipping up hysteria like the dozen retweets urging FIND THIS weirdo about the Italian man goofing around with his nephew at the snooker in a way our culture finds creepy.

She's a slack jawed empty head where pre-approved groupthink assumptions rush in to replace critical thinking. I really recommend this book on the damage social media and online culture is doing to our ability to assess facts.
I know we laugh about it, but I genuinely worry that someone this stupid is raising children. I can’t believe someone as dense as her had the audacity to call her child a “thicko”. There’s absolutely nothing going on up there is there? She just shares what is getting traction in her utterly desperate attempt to get engagement.

It’s quite sad really that she’s either that thick or that desperate. If I wasn’t paying for the lazy cow to sit on her arse and get Deliveroo every day because she doesn’t feel like working I’d feel REALLY sorry for her.

Imagine not having one person to talk to during the day, and a social media website being so important to you, you can’t live without it?

Imagine there not being one single, solitary, person in your life who is able to say “hey you are making yourself look so stupid on Twitter”.

She must realise and pathetic and lonely she looks deep down but unfortunately she’s trapped now and can’t really do anything about it, so she just lashes out at people or as soon as one of “mu followers” gives her engagement she gets over excited and makes a multi-tweet thread reply and scares them off

Reactions: 14
I know we laugh about it, but I genuinely worry that someone this stupid is raising children. I can’t believe someone as dense as her had the audacity to call her child a “thicko”. There’s absolutely nothing going on up there is there? She just shares what is getting traction in her utterly desperate attempt to get engagement.

It’s quite sad really that she’s either that thick or that desperate. If I wasn’t paying for the lazy cow to sit on her arse and get Deliveroo every day because she doesn’t feel like working I’d feel REALLY sorry for her.

Imagine not having one person to talk to during the day, and a social media website being so important to you, you can’t live without it?

Imagine there not being one single, solitary, person in your life who is able to say “hey you are making yourself look so stupid on Twitter”.

She must realise and pathetic and lonely she looks deep down but unfortunately she’s trapped now and can’t really do anything about it, so she just lashes out at people or as soon as one of “mu followers” gives her engagement she gets over excited and makes a multi-tweet thread reply and scares them off
She could just stop. Nobody is forcing her to do any of this.

Reactions: 10
She could just stop. Nobody is forcing her to do any of this.
She could stop but then what would she do with her days nights? Us 200 trolls 🙄 are giving her something to talk about, something that makes her feel special awwweeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could stop but then what would she do with her days nights? Us 200 trolls 🙄 are giving her something to talk about, something that makes her feel special awwweeeeeeee
Imagine how much she’d get done if she didn’t beg on Twitter all day
---
7969D768-1F83-42EC-8FAE-3679E99903A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Just in case, like me, you needed to check:

IMG_9847.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And yet she involves herself in missing person cases that have nothing to do with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Can’t even get off of her lazy fat arse to look for her missing son. I am so so sad for those boys

View attachment 3003928
Why was she fuming he walked in and didn't have his phone on after his exam? Makes no sense. He had an exam. He came home. Not surprised he puts off coming home til the last minute.
No pleasant cooking smells after an exam but her shouting at him and no doubt off to the shops.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.