IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were either Duckworth or Lewis I’d be tempted to stay out for a bit to avoid the wrath of mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why on EARTH would you send another child out to look for your missing child. Awful parent. No wonder people call social services on her.
Surely you'd leave the child at home with a working phone, and go out and look for the missing one yourself?

But looks like she's got her period and therefore she can't possibly be expected to do anything.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This is what usually drives me to have a break from her threads, my heart absolutely breaks for those boys and how she neglects them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm so glad when I grew up to not have a mobile phone. Yeah we had to arrange more. We still had all ticket raves. No lonely mother screaming at you all night . You had no mobile Sar, give them a break. It's summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's a single mum of three, two of whom are minor children. How can she just take to the sofa for three weeks out of four?
I can’t get my head around not even being arsed to be the one to walk round to his mates house to look for him and sending another kid. If one of mine was gone the other one would not be setting foot outside until everyone was accounted for.

Reactions: 11
Blimey you lot would be tough mums. These are teens on a South east council estate. I'd be out all night .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The kids have everything, every device and service going. They are not vulnerable. Don't give her ideas. Chavs , hopefully the 12 year older brother does a bit. I bet he has since they were born. Still got a degree and a job. Asked his mum to stop begging for his dentistry online too.
No Cape either I bet.

Reactions: 5
The kids have everything, every device and service going. They are not vulnerable. Don't give her ideas. Chavs , hopefully the 12 year older brother does a bit. I bet he has since they were born. Still got a degree and a job. Asked his mum to stop begging for his dentistry online too.
No Cape either I bet.
Having devices flung at them and spending time in a crappy house with a loser mum who can’t do anything it seems, can’t be good for them. The older brother classes as a young adult carer as far as I can see and none of it would benefit her, just them.

Reactions: 8
It does make you wonder how much those lads actually leave the house given how she's presented at least one as constantly breaking stuff (so presumably phones are regularly out of use/flat) and how much of a tailspin she appears to be in there. Then again, it was maybe his turn to stick the crispy pancakes in the oven.

Reactions: 11
No Cape either I bet.
Having “every device and service going” doesn’t mean the kids aren’t vulnerable though. What they may or may not have has no bearing on many types of vulnerability, and having every device and service going in some ways makes them more vulnerable to outside influences - including ones making use the insane amount of information their own mother shares about them.

The narrative that kids that have stuff can’t be vulnerable is hugely toxic - it’s how county lines for one thrives in middle class areas and completely disregards that parents can provide materially for kids while being crappy ass parents who expose their kids to stuff they shouldn’t be exposed to which SJ fits right into.

ETA: and she also appears to be attempting to ensure they’re as isolated as she is which again, vulnerability. She is the kind of parent where teachers and school staff are terrified for the kids and their future even if to the outside world they have everything and are spoilt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why was she fuming he walked in and didn't have his phone on after his exam? Makes no sense. He had an exam. He came home. Not surprised he puts off coming home til the last minute.
No pleasant cooking smells after an exam but her shouting at him and no doubt off to the shops.
Any decent mummy makes sure the kids are home before they go to the 'Spoons Asda. Meter's running ffs.

Reactions: 6
Covert narcissists always baffle me with their ability to never do anything for themselves but be totally unaware of it. The eldest kid seems to run around after her more like a henpecked partner than a son while she sits on her arse all day, only venturing out after dark.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.