IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did this before when either Johnson or Johnson took the 'long walk home' to spend some time with his mates, not sure why they should rush? Tea won't be done have arrived until gone 11
She's almost always down the confectionary aisle at Asda on her scooter at this time of day, bet if they complained about that or nagged her we'd know about it, palid bleep is probably jealous her boys have friends to hang out with

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's such a lovely memory of getting in from school and Mum making a meal so the house smelled comforting and safe. Watch a bit of TV until it was dinner time.
I just don't think her children get that. She makes such a massive fuss when she has actually made them something that's it's obvious it isn't the norm.
She is their only parent and it falls on her to do this basic thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those poor, poor kids. Fed absolutely tit all day by Jabba the hut in a pair of wayfarers, a Mum who won’t even go out looking for one of them if she thinks they are missing because she’s too busy tweeting and retweeting into the void, desperate for a shred of engagement. Get more caffeine” is not a normal, healthy thing for a teen their age to say. I’m so bummed out for them.
IMG_6775.jpeg

IMG_6776.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah, forgets to mention that she gets £20 every time her promo code is used.
That's fine, but don't pretend it's for 'struggling pals'

1718862226544.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Good grief. That's not a shopping list. It's a midnight munchies order.

She's feeding children on this and WE'RE the trolls?

A reminder, Sarah, that it's possible to live a really tit life without people commenting; you just don't post it on X. Simple. Like you

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Looks like a glitch”
IMG_5594.jpeg

IMG_5597.jpeg

“Zero financial benefit for mu”
IMG_5596.jpeg

IMG_5595.jpeg

What a great deal, and you’ve sold it so well. Thanks for unlocking so everyone nocturnal who doesn’t follow you can see it, Saz! (Since your followers don’t seem to gaf. Ungrateful gets).

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely you'd leave the child at home with a working phone, and go out and look for the missing one yourself?

But looks like she's got her period and therefore she can't possibly be expected to do anything.
QMLAN but she hasn't even started yet, she just thinks it's coming. Bloody hell. So that's a week on the sofa cos she thinks she's due on, a week on the sofa cos of mu time of the month, and presumably a week on the sofa to recover.

1718865125781.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Still not filled in the DLA form, still looking for any reasons her son is SEN. I think she's trying to bore her 200 trolls to death at this point

Screenshot_20240620_075008_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Costs with sen kids… replace that with badly parented kids in her case. She could just fill in the form and say ME, I’m the problem, it’s me.

So, she thinks her son is autistic because he breaks stuff, is a bit careless and doesn't like some foods? 🤔 No wonder it's taking her 9 weeks to fill out the assessment form if these are the only examples she can come up with. I wonder if she's gonna attach printed out screenshots of her Internet beg crowdfunder for new laptop chargers as evidence?

Reactions: 17
Sare, we’re not the friendless, “no family”, lazy grifters who never leave our houses.

IMG_6779.jpeg

(haven’t squigged Sooz as over 10k followers)

• Haha
No one mentioned Tattle.
View attachment 3005026

Thread title nomination:
View attachment 3005028
Haha I wrote something similar on the Roadsidemum thread
1000005021.jpg

It's because we're fecking hilarious. Our little corner of the worst people on the internet, filled with deadly wit.

I'll be sure to let my crew know I have no friends. At lunch tomorrow. When we leave the house. To share food, laughs and time together. And when they ask me how are the freaks of your Tattle hobby, I'll tell them you asked, Sarah, and that Roadsidemum DELETED HER ACCOUNT!!

ETA clarity: when I say freaks I am referring to the SUBJECTS of our threads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if that amazing bargain she's shared with her interactive chums involves a subscription that she'll undoubtedly forget to cancel.
---
Haha I wrote something similar on the Roadsidemum thread
View attachment 3005034

It's because we're fecking hilarious. Our little corner of the worst people on the internet, filled with deadly wit.

I'll be sure to let my crew know I have no friends. At lunch tomorrow. When we leave the house. To share food, laughs and time together. And when they ask me how are the freaks of your Tattle hobby, I'll tell them you asked, Sarah, and that Roadsidemum DELETED HER ACCOUNT!!
She spends more time on here than the combined users of Tattle 🤣 I'm convinced that's where she gets to know who she could be pointlessly retweeting next.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still not filled in the DLA form, still looking for any reasons her son is SEN. I think she's trying to bore her 200 trolls to death at this point

View attachment 3004993
Phone gets ‘nicked’, the tv gets broken and he goes through £40 worth of ‘tech’ a month (whatever that entails)… The explanation? He’s SEN 🤬

This really grates my gears; as someone who works with kids- that labels are just slapped everywhere on everyone irregardless of actual diagnosis! Children of all ages can be frustrating, unruly and naughty but when loved & nurtured (no matter what your social class/ income/ martial status) they can also be little rays of sunshine in life.

It’s the lack of actual parenting that is your problem here Sarah. Not your poor lads failing, ITS YOURS!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.