IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said this before about not minding running crowdfunders for the occasional scammer. Of course she doesn’t mind, it’s other people’s money and she couldn’t care less. Most people would be devastated if they had raised money from charitable & generous people then handed it to a fraudster. Not our Saz.
IMG_5548.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s said this before about not minding running crowdfunders for the occasional scammer. Of course she doesn’t mind, it’s other people’s money and she couldn’t care less. Most people would be devastated if they had raised money from charitable & generous people then handed it to a fraudster. Not our Saz.
View attachment 2991394
She doesn’t mind because she didn’t have to go out to work and earn it like the rest of us the lazy scammer.

Reactions: 11
Mark my words, she is absolutely gearing up for a summer holidays/Y9 uniform grift!

Classic narc capitalising on the good they’ve done, desperate for mu followers to see her as a kind-hearted soul. Does she care about how that kid is now? No. But she’ll regurgitate his story if she thinks it will aid her beg campaign. Coffees are £5 or duck off.

IMG_4564.jpeg
IMG_4565.jpeg

ETA:

IMG_4566.jpeg

Could well be a heating beg on the way actually!

“Can’t afford to heat my house in summer, donations to my PayPal so mu kids don’t freeze to death in June ya Tory pricks!”

Yes it is actually a little cooler today if you’re sitting on your arse. A extra layer and bit of housework ought to warm her up, but putting the heating on? In JUNE?

And she’s been on about voting Green. SMH.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Mark my words, she is absolutely gearing up for a summer holidays/Y9 uniform grift!

Classic narc capitalising on the good they’ve done, desperate for mu followers to see her as a kind-hearted soul. Does she care about how that kid is now? No. But she’ll regurgitate his story if she thinks it will aid her beg campaign.

Coffees are £5 or duck off.

Of course she’s going to do another grift. The good thing is, no one will give a penny. She always says she doesn’t see what we get out of these threads, well, we got her BMAC shut down and stopped her grifting. Out of the only 2/3 people she engages with that don’t have her on mute, most of them are bigger grifters than her so it just isn’t happening.

Plus she’s shown her arse loads now about how much pointless tit she spends her money on. No one’s gonna pay for “my babies” when she has the money management skills of a walrus with a hat on.

No ones going to pay for uniforms now they know she ferries herself around in taxis to get ONE product.

On the grifting front she’s utterly fucked and I’m proud of my part in it.
---

Classic narc capitalising on the good they’ve done, desperate for mu followers to see her as a kind-hearted soul. Does she care about how that kid is now? No. But she’ll regurgitate his story if she thinks it will aid her beg campaign. Coffees are £5 or duck off.

Seeing her desperately trying go viral everyday never ceases to make me feel physically sick with cringe. She genuinely thinks this stuff is interesting and engaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No way has she tweeted these. I’m back to thinking she’s either on a wind up or she’s a made up character because I didn’t think it was physically or scientifically possible to be this mind numbingly stupid. How is she even still alive when she’s this much of a thicko? How are her kids alive? How can something this limited of thought even function? No wonder she hasn’t got a job, I wouldn’t even trust someone this thick to make me a ham sandwich.

IMG_6613.jpeg

IMG_6611.jpeg

IMG_6612.jpeg

Have we considered her whole account is her doing a ‘bit’??
---
She’s back with her “receipts” that prove absolutely nothing. We are in for a fun day! Well done on not reading here anymore.
IMG_6614.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No way has she tweeted these. I’m back to thinking she’s either on a wind up or she’s a made up character because I didn’t think it was physically or scientifically possible to be this mind numbingly stupid. How is she even still alive when she’s this much of a thicko? How are her kids alive? How can something this limited of thought even function? No wonder she hasn’t got a job, I wouldn’t even trust someone this thick to make me a ham sandwich.

View attachment 2991472

View attachment 2991473
View attachment 2991474

Have we considered her whole account is her doing a ‘bit’??
---
She’s back with her “receipts” that prove absolutely nothing. We are in for a fun day! Well done on not reading here anymore.
View attachment 2991483
Well it proves the “fundraising” was chaotic and that funds were passed through different accounts and were delivered late, and that there is no way to verify how much was actually raised. For all the Doubting Thomases.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2991483

“Sorry it’s taken so long, [insert excuse]”. You just know she spent that money and had to replace it. ‘Robbing Peter to pay Paul’ springs to mind!

Why did she have to have a separate fundraiser when the school already had an official page? And why does she have to do the same this year?

IMG_4568.jpeg
IMG_4569.jpeg

She absolutely intends to skim some money off the top and “borrow” the rest. For the love of god, just direct people to the legitimate page if you’re not a dirty scammer. The charity can claim Gift Aid from each individual tax payer’s donation, she loses them that extra money if the money comes from her single donation as a non-tax payer.

The school need to be informed of this. She’s using their charity fundraiser to pocket cash from mu followers in the name of supporting a worthy cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
“Sorry it’s taken so long, [insert excuse]”. You just know she spent that money and had to replace it. ‘Robbing Peter to pay Paul’ springs to mind!

Why did she have to have a separate fundraiser when the school already had an official page? And why does she have to do the same this year?

She absolutely intends to skim some money off the top and “borrow” the rest. For the love of god, just direct people to the legitimate page if you’re not a dirty scammer. The charity can claim Gift Aid from each individual tax payer’s donation, she loses them that extra money if the money comes from her single donation as a non-tax payer.

The school need to be informed of this. She’s using their charity fundraiser to pocket cash from mu followers in the name of supporting a worthy cause.
I still can believe she thinks a dodgy email screenshot that says “here’s £100” is the same as paying someone £100.

She’s truly not on this planet is she?

ETA: and the worst thing is, I think she believes all of her lies and stuff and really and truly doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. That’s the terrifying part to me.

Reactions: 12
Even if that email is legitimate, she has just wasted hard-working staff’s time right at the end of the school term, on the 18th of July, just as they’re all frantically trying to tie loose ends so they can go home for the summer holidays. Classic behaviour of a bum who has never had a job and doesn’t know nor respect the value of a tax-payers’ work time.

I don’t know the exact process but I imagine that whoever she emailed has got to email the finance department, the finance department need to locate the donation, allocate it to the charity, and then document the transaction and then report back to the even organiser for their records. Wouldn’t be surprised if it also has to be overseen by another member of staff too. All of that when the donations could have gone directly from donor to charity and cut out several middle men - all so that Sarah can bag herself some praise free cash.

She’s a scumbag.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Even if that email is legitimate, she has just wasted hard-working staff’s time right at the end of the school term, on the 18th of July, just as they’re all frantically trying to tie loose ends so they can go home for the summer holidays. Classic behaviour of someone who has never had a job and doesn’t know nor respect the value of a tax-payers time.

I don’t know the exact process but I imagine that whoever she emailed has got to email the finance department, the finance department need to locate the donation, allocate it to the charity, and then document the transaction. Wouldn’t be surprised if it also has to be overseen by another member of staff too. All of that when the donations could have gone directly from donor to charity.

She’s a scumbag.
I wonder what the school will think of her doing her own separate fundraising page (which there is no legitimate reason for) and using their name and event?

Everything around her to do with money is so dodgy. I thought I was bad with money but she’s something else. Can’t get it into her thick skull that we don’t dislike her for crowdfunding, we dislike her for crowdfunding (or buying and crowdfunding for essentials after) for stuff everyone else on benefits sees as ‘treat’.

It isn’t the taxpayers job to fund your life of Riley sitting on your arse all day Sarah and then getting chauffeured around in cabs.

Considering the school's own gfm raised only around the same amount altogether (est 15p per pupil) you would think she would be proud to show the actual transaction of £110 from her kid alone.

Reactions: 8
This can’t go on! She needs to pursue something else and start making money through legitimate means.

Maybe she can rethink her cab rides?

IMG_4567.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The multi-tweet threads about what a good person she is are embarassing, and also typical narcissist - incapable of doing a decent thing without broadcasting it to the world for a pat on the head.

• Heart
I know she doesn’t even go read here, but if she did I would hell her: As the ex-Chair of a registered charity who was at the heart of all of the key fundraisers for several years, SETTING UP YOUR OWN SEPARATE GOFUNDME PIGGYBACKING OFF ANOTHER ORGANISER’S EVENT IS LESS THAN HELPFUL, not to mention poor etiquette (even if your intentions are pure).

Go and organise your own damn event with your kid. This one is an opportunity for two year groups to band together and raise dosh together for a good cause. No one child is more important than another in this, it’s a collective effort. It’s a lesson about team spirit. It’s being organised by a member of school staff (in their own free time) and they already have an official fundraising page, they don’t need you to over-complicate it and give them extra work, so just comply with their instructions please. Separating your kid from the rest also defeats the object of collaborative fundraising.

If you want to centre your vewy own speckle wittle baybie boy then go and do something different with him and organise it yourselves. Don’t hijack this event, it ain’t yours.

Stay in your lane, and keep your grubby mits off that money!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The things is though, she’s not. My 16 year old cat has more capability for self reflection.
---
This is like Sue Lee all over again.
Oh she would LOVE the level of attention JM gets. Near enough everything she tweets is for us and that’s why I don’t feel bad for her.

If she locked down her account so we couldn’t see and comment these threads would be dead by now. Mark my works she adores the attention.
---
I know she doesn’t even go read here, but if she did I would hell her: As the ex-chair of a registered charity who was at the heart of all of the key fundraisers for several years, SETTING UP YOUR OWN SEPARATE GOFUNDME PIGGYBACKING OFF ANOTHER ORGANISER’S EVENT IS LESS THAN HELPFUL, not to mention poor etiquette (even if your intentions are pure).

Go and organise your own damn event with your kid. This one is an opportunity for two year groups to band together and raise dosh together for a good cause. No one child is more important than another in this, it’s a collective effort. It’s a lesson about team spirit. It’s being organised by the school who already have an official fundraising page, they don’t need you to over-complicate it, just comply with their instructions. Separating your kid from the rest defeats the object of collaborative fundraising.

If you want to centre your vewy own speckle wittle baybie boy then go and do something different with him and organise it yourselves. Don’t hijack this event, it ain’t yours.

Stay in your lane.
Agree tbh

• Haha
Has she ever explained why they can't just use the official fundraiser? Why they are doing their own? I just don't understand tbh.
She seems incredibly disorganised and chaotic, as evidenced by the 'email' with money late and going into her son's PayPal for some reason, so why does she think she'd be any better this time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.