Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just about to jump on James O'Brien's show to talk about being in the jungle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s gonna happen when Iyun eventually, inevitably falls out with Kaffybobo? Gonna be a proper sh1tsotrm, a real duzy. She’s more like a mom to the guy than a co-presenter, reminds me of the mother character in Viz’s Spoilt Bastud strip- with Cafbomb indulging every manic whim for mortal fear of reprisal. If the double act did go up the fanny, then it would be like when Pete Cook and Dudley More spilt, or Numan and Baddel- nothing lasts forever and this too shall pass? One day Mommy just ain’t gonna take it no more! Iun should f************g well wise up.

Reactions: 4
I imagine they'll be living together before too long, since they're already a couple. Imagine what Kath's ex-husband thinks of all this... for years he would have been told "There's nothing going on, honest! We're just good mates" and then eventually finds out they're seeing each other.

• Sad
Are they definitely together?
Iain has made several "My partner did this"' comments when Katherine has done the same thing elsewhere. E.g. on the radio he said he went to play indoor golf with his partner, on the Clinton podcast Katherine said she recently went to play indoor golf. Too many coincidences (as well as being blatantly obvious from how they act around each other) that it seems 100% to be the case.

• Haha
Iain has made several "My partner did this"' comments when Katherine has done the same thing elsewhere. E.g. on the radio he said he went to play indoor golf with his partner, on the Clinton podcast Katherine said she recently went to play indoor golf. Too many coincidences (as well as being blatantly obvious from how they act around each other) that it seems 100% to be the case.
Wow…well that sounds like a sensible thing all round! Can’t see it ending in tears at all 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember when they sort of morphed into a Keith and the Girl tribute act (Kaff and the Girl?). I never understood the KATG hype, but Eyin and Karffy full on went in stanning them and I’m fairly sure that Ian announced that the show was attempting to be a British version of KATG. I think that the KATG people got wind of this so-so impersonation and backed away from Eyan and Cath’s patronage in the way you or I would step away from a big pile of steaming horsesh1t fresh from the horse’s fuming rectum. They ALL turn in the end.

Imagine if Dicky Greggs started financially supporting KATG as ‘one in the eye’ for Eyeen and his lunatic behaviour...

• Haha
How thick/brainwashed you have to be not to realise twas Eyan who took a private matter and lied about it in public hence the statement. As mince …..
307609CF-B40D-4A71-9220-E805B23FD049.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ver fanz are also a major aspect of why TLNA went titzup.

The problem with radio is that it’s an intimate medium anyway, and people build strong bonds with the shows they listen to. Like my nana listening to Radio 4 every morning, or the mentals who ring in to Mid Morning Matters. Eyin, through a narcissist process of over sharing and privileging the fans (the ingeniously manipulative claim that if you thought the show-this IS the show- was crap it was because you didn’t get it, but the ones that did were special) stoked this dynamic. If someone is emotionally deficient, lonely and slightly dim you can see them falling for it, a bit like the Manson Family girls but significantly less pretty.

Ver fanz destroyed the Digital Spy forum with their forensic campaign against any poster who was slightly critical of the show- that forum is deader than Kaffy’s media career now, and that’s ver fanz fault (vff). DS was pretty much a balanced chat about the show, which at least publicised it. Ver fanz got rid though- well done, yeah? (Couldn’t do it here though could they? Silly geese).

As a pair of preening narcissists free of editorial control, Eyon and Cathy pruned out anyone who didn’t provide 💯 loyalty on the twitch stream, leaving them with what they have now- a dwindling number of regulars who, because the nature of being one of ver fans is insularity, don’t have much more than the same old guff to call in with every time. I love my close friends but I can’t imagine ringing them every day- what would we find to talk about?! This isn’t VFF, as they can’t help their situations or lack of character, it’s Eyyyyn’s and Cart’s for letting it get that way- they NEVER understood twitch, which is a far looser and more abstract medium than commercial radio.

Ver fanz getting directly involved with the Dicky Greggs situation is also absurd. It’s none of their business, and they can’t know the important details. There’s just no need to say anything! But, because TLNA is their lifeline, they go running their mouths. It’s embarrassing for Eyore, who really should be concentrating on rebuilding his career at local radio (which he could be really good at as he was/is a massively talented broadcaster, who got bogged down in bullshine with ver fanz amongst other things). Instead he’s got (edit- had) a pinned tweet apologising to a family lawyer and ver fanz keeping the beef afloat. No wonder Hean protected his tweets- I would imagine that his boss at Jackie Fm told him to reinstate it, as they wouldn’t want their flagship presenter being offline. But if anyone does twitter search the guy they’ll find all the Dicky Greggs palava- again, vff.

Basically, ver fanz should have a word with themselves. I think their lack of perspective and, most fatally, lack of sense of humour, is helping to destroy what is left.

Ps, has anyone here ever seen anyone wearing an Iaun and Karp t shirt in the wild, out of interest?

• Heart
Ver fanz are also a major aspect of why TLNA went titzup.

The problem with radio is that it’s an intimate medium anyway, and people build strong bonds with the shows they listen to. Like my nana listening to Radio 4 every morning, or the mentals who ring in to Mid Morning Matters. Eyin, through a narcissist process of over sharing and privileging the fans (the ingeniously manipulative claim that if you thought the show-this IS the show- was crap it was because you didn’t get it, but the ones that did were special) stoked this dynamic. If someone is emotionally deficient, lonely and slightly dim you can see them falling for it, a bit like the Manson Family girls but significantly less pretty.

Ver fanz destroyed the Digital Spy forum with their forensic campaign against any poster who was slightly critical of the show- that forum is deader than Kaffy’s media career now, and that’s ver fanz fault (vff). DS was pretty much a balanced chat about the show, which at least publicised it. Ver fanz got rid though- well done, yeah? (Couldn’t do it here though could they? Silly geese).

As a pair of preening narcissists free of editorial control, Eyon and Cathy pruned out anyone who didn’t provide 💯 loyalty on the twitch stream, leaving them with what they have now- a dwindling number of regulars who, because the nature of being one of ver fans is insularity, don’t have much more than the same old guff to call in with every time. I love my close friends but I can’t imagine ringing them every day- what would we find to talk about?! This isn’t VFF, as they can’t help their situations or lack of character, it’s Eyyyyn’s and Cart’s for letting it get that way- they NEVER understood twitch, which is a far looser and more abstract medium than commercial radio.

Ver fanz getting directly involved with the Dicky Greggs situation is also absurd. It’s none of their business, and they can’t know the important details. There’s just no need to say anything! But, because TLNA is their lifeline, they go running their mouths. It’s embarrassing for Eyore, who really should be concentrating on rebuilding his career at local radio (which he could be really good at as he was/is a massively talented broadcaster, who got bogged down in bullshine with ver fanz amongst other things). Instead he’s got (edit- had) a pinned tweet apologising to a family lawyer and ver fanz keeping the beef afloat. No wonder Hean protected his tweets- I would imagine that his boss at Jackie Fm told him to reinstate it, as they wouldn’t want their flagship presenter being offline. But if anyone does twitter search the guy they’ll find all the Dicky Greggs palava- again, vff.

Basically, ver fanz should have a word with themselves. I think their lack of perspective and, most fatally, lack of sense of humour, is helping to destroy what is left.

Ps, has anyone here ever seen anyone wearing an Iaun and Karp t shirt in the wild, out of interest?
What’s not to understand from statement - Gregsy goes private, Eor slagging Gregsy off in private behind his back, Eyan goes public drip by drip until he names Gregsy lying about what he said for entertainment value and Gregsy forced to issue statement. In response Eor issues public apology. VFF look for any bogeyman or woman (mainly man) to feel oppressed by. How they survived Halloween I don’t know. Punkins 🎃 Without Gregsy bankrolling they would have been devoid of their comfort blanket earlier. Bigger issue is the lie about Belfield and lie about Gregsy.

• Heart
Another gaming session at 5:30, again putting out his handle so the fans can join him. Anyone think he's realised the dregs he's been left with and is trying to recruit some new superfans?

• Sad
Another gaming session at 5:30, again putting out his handle so the fans can join him. Anyone think he's realised the dregs he's been left with and is trying to recruit some new superfans?
There will be some sort of Grift in it - Maybe in the hope that he can put stuff on Twitch of him gaming and get donations through there that he does not have to share with Kaffbo

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.