Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is David Turners that Dave Faced Dog (username handle) who is exceptionally tedious and has all those vinyl LPs in the background?
No, it's a different Dave. I have seen him, but I don't think he is as well-known as Dave Dog Faced Boy with the room full of vinyl records/LPs.

Reactions: 3
Turners is the one who laughs at his own jokes and has a computer game podcast. He is now one of the biggest superfans.

Reactions: 4
Problem is now. He’s still the leader of the Cult, he’s got rid of this threat, like he has done by blocking many others in the past. As long as he stick with his usual suspects on TwatFm, he won’t get any surprises!

I listened to about 20 minutes this morning, I think he’s been “spoken” to! He seemed so sincere about the Bus thing. It was great cringe. The real Iain Lee would surely mention how;

“ Lionel Richie cheated on his first wife with Diana Alexander and would always go to her place, according to Women Working. “

Or at least “is it Tea you’re looking for”

Wooden

Reactions: 2
Elon Musk is going to charge blue tick twitter users $20 a month to use. What a time to lose your rich sugar daddy lawyer. Wonder if Eyan will be one of the zelebs to leave in protest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i listened to about 20 minutes this morning, I think he’s been “spoken” to! He seemed so sincere about the Bus thing. It was great cringe.
Also sounded like he had the sniffles associated with a cocaine comedown. Hope not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Elon Musk is going to charge blue tick twitter users $20 a month to use. What a time to lose your rich sugar daddy lawyer. Wonder if Eyan will be one of the zelebs to leave in protest.
Who is Iain Lee?? Really?? Don’t think he even knows anymore.

Also sounded like he had the sniffles associated with a cocaine comedown. Hope not.
I hope not, it’s not something I’d wish upon anyone.

Addiction is the worst affliction.

Even randoms are calling him out now, I would love to know how the conversation between him and Kaffbo went regarding Gregorian.

You have to question a few things re Eyan and money - How much do you think he has had off those on lower incomes and even things like DLA etc to fund his lifestyle along with Kaffbo ?

Peace & Love

1667235389554.png

• Haha
So, not only will there be a clear out of bot followers, but the slebs will have to pay for their blueticks...😂

Operation Coverup - Play Games, ignore that lies have been exposed, hope that faux apology is enough to stop legal action

1667236685661.png

• Haha
Says he wants to bring back the Sunday evening gaming streams. I don't think most of the people who gamed with him back then still talk to him. I remember he was horribly transphobic towards one of the main ones for no good reason and those streams stopped soon after. I think half of the rest have "turned". Still, we all want to listen to him have a chat to Paul, Jimbo and David Turners, don't we?

Says he wants to bring back the Sunday evening gaming streams. I don't think most of the people who gamed with him back then still talk to him. I remember he was horribly transphobic towards one of the main ones for no good reason and those streams stopped soon after. I think half of the rest have "turned". Still, we all want to listen to him have a chat to Paul, Jimbo and David Turners, don't we?
I am sure if Alistair had a Ps5 he would be on there telling Eyan about his cat, and telling them how tit he feels - Thrilling content

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, it's a different Dave. I have seen him, but I don't think he is as well-known as Dave Dog Faced Boy with the room full of vinyl records/LPs.
Thanks mate. I got that incorrect. For some reason I assumed they were the same person. Must be their lack of personalities that makes me see them as one entity.

Where does Nelly sit on the fan-ometer?
His arrogance is so off the scale I suspect he sees himself as part of the talent.
Good question. You're totally right about his arrogance.

Nelly The Baines does have this high opinion of himself, thinks he's something special and some kind of intellectual force - exactly like Eyan does. Nelly just copies Eyan's modus operandi when it comes to trying to be clever.

He sees himself as being higher than a superfan, in a category above superfans. A category he created in his own mind just for himself.

But, I got the impression that Eyan doesn't actually like him. This was based on watching on how Eyan reacts to Nelly.

Nelly is exactly the type of fan Eyan doesn't really want and would like to get rid of as he's a bit too clever for Eyan's liking, and that makes him a threat.

Even randoms are calling him out now, I would love to know how the conversation between him and Kaffbo went regarding Gregorian.

You have to question a few things re Eyan and money - How much do you think he has had off those on lower incomes and even things like DLA etc to fund his lifestyle along with Kaffbo ?

Peace & Love

View attachment 1693699
Plenty of money taken from vulnerables on low incomes/benefits/DLA. I suspect they feel under some pressure to keep on subscribing as they don't want to upset Eyan by cancelling.

I've posted before about a vulnerable who was clearly in a difficult situation. He wrote how he can't afford basic essentials but he would still subscribe to TLNA. It was clear this subscriber was not in a good way and was troubled, which is precisely why he was so dependent on Eyan.

Kaffbo replied, "You hang on in there"

A couple of tweets from an utter tool who is the perfect example of a TLNA sycophant. The embodiment of everything that is wrong with these people.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 173624.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-31 173750.jpg

Looks like Jumbo has closed his account. Maybe Jumbo was looking for a way out from TLNA? Did Eyan block Jumbo because he tweeted to The Big G?

Jumbo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Plenty of money taken from vulnerables on low incomes/benefits/DLA. I suspect they feel under some pressure to keep on subscribing as they don't want to upset Eyan by cancelling.

I've posted before about a vulnerable who was clearly in a difficult situation. He wrote how he can't afford basic essentials but he would still subscribe to TLNA. It was clear this subscriber was not in a good way and was troubled, which is precisely why he was so dependent on Eyan.

Kaffbo replied, "You hang on in there"
For me this is one of the most disturbing things, for Eyan or Kaffbo to even think they can compare themselves to people going through real cost of living issues is actually disgusting. If Eyan is that hard up why was he cancelling paid counselling patients & why was he talking about giving up patreon because he is "working too hard".

A day in the real world on the bread line would kill these two.

Iain recently mentioned on stream about his mortgage going up by £400 per month. Most people would be distraught by that kind of increase but he said it quite casually, the sort of casual complaint you’d make if a shop short-changed you by 50p. Again, it feels like he has just heard of large mortgage increases in the news and has decided to jump on the bandwagon.
None of this stops him employing a cleaner and booking a holiday to Japan.

Peace & Love

View attachment 1693699
Well, there's more drama with him in one day than there is in Coronation Street and Eastenders...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Iain openly celebrating the downfall of BBC Local Radio on air this morning. He won't be celebrating when JackFM seizes the opportunity to replace him with some more reliable, less toxic talent who actually understands the job and cares about local radio.

• Angry
Sounds proper down this week 😂 Pretending he doesn't know why when it's clearly the sleepless nights about the Gregorian fiasco.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.