I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Saw it First- the celebrity lines are just repeats of cringed T-shirt’s. Also I don’t like how much clothing they send to celebrities, could send loungewear to charity’s or NHS workers. Billie Fairers doesn’t need the same loungewear in 7 different colours.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed the Kettler products have been handed out left right and centre! And the Miele hoover.

Reactions: 1
Love your home Sofas
Dermalogica
Sweaty Betty
Boden
Basically anything advertised on instagram’

Mirabeau

ANYTHING promoted by @lifeofbeckie.
She lives on freebies, merches her baby until he's becoming anxious about being constantly filmed in uncomfortable adult style clothing.
Plus she lies about what's #gifted or an ad if she can possibly get away with it.
Sounds like Josie Fear!

I can't recall the name of the company who sell them but those bloody honeycomb leggings that come in all different colours all the Love Island (and now Teen Mom UK) people are advertising!

The Luxury Bed Company

They have gifted Daisey O'Donnell and her boyfriend, new beds

I also messaged them to tell them as well.

Scamp & Dude !!!
Scamp & dude massive one for me. I have two of their jumpers, they cost 50 quid each ffs! Yet they give them away to every god damn influencer I see. Will not spend anymore money with them. And they don't give them just one, didn't they give PTWM whole family one!! Disgusting!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So, have you messaged all these companies, things will not change unless they know how we feel?

I have messaged The Luxury Bed Company They

Dyson hair products. Every girl pretty much from TOWIE got the new air wrap curler and it’s about £500!!!

Reactions: 8
Gousto
Milk & more
Have unfollowed so many small skincare profiles because they’ve turned into “look what I’ve been sent today” 🖕🏼
hahah I love Gousto compared to Hello Fresh

for me, Daniel wellington / Hello Fresh / Zaflora and Nars

Joules

Boden

The White Comp

Hello Fresh

Gusto

Jo Malone

Bobbi Brown

Bloom & Wild

Sweaty Betty

Method

Readily

Scamp & Dude

Reactions: 5
Amber and Noah 😴 she’s been going on today about how it’s there first birthday and she’s got over 30k followers it’s not their first birthday as she’s had her Instagram open for years it’s just a year since she changed the name 🤣 and all her clothes are from AliExpress she’s selling £5 shorts and T-shirt’s sets for in the £20 mark 😂

• Haha
So, have you messaged all these companies, things will not change unless they know how we feel?

I have messaged The Luxury Bed Company They
Yea i messaged outback bbq’s after the whole beggy home sweet home tit show and i bascially got told not to be so rude to them and go away!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think lockdown has made me more aware of the stuff being peddled by influencers on insta as I’m on my phone more than ever. If anything it turns me off the product as I know their ‘review’ is only because they’ve been gifted it or it’s a bloody ad!

Reactions: 2
Yes to all the brands listed so far but will add Seasalt, every mummy blogger influencer has those bloody sandals!!
Add elomi, Bravissimo, Playful Promises, Curvy Kate and brastop website, I’m sick of seeing bloggers gifted bras they can well afford which cost me a fortune- big boob problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Majority of the stuff given to Slimming World “influencers”

such as:-

hydratem8 bottles

Spices like JD (fell for it once; utter bollocks. Anyone with half a brain can make better stuff using basic herbs and spices)

that one cal f^cking jelly 😡 I really hate all that stuff

Sarah’s creative kitchen or whatever others punt pound land chocolate for big bucks

One from SW Gemma: low wood bay resort in Lake District. she is always there plugging it. Gutted as well as it does look pretty nice in fairness.

Only one I would probably continue buying is Urban Decay. Have loved their stuff for over 10 years; amazing and it’s good to get an ethical brand that’s good (minus the influencer gifting malark) not 100% why they need to go down this route? They’re well established and have a big base following anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m pretty sure I saw Sarah’s Creative Kitchen plead poverty and ask for donations to keep her business going, and then send out a tit load of free chocolate to influencers!?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes to all the brands listed so far but will add Seasalt, every mummy blogger influencer has those bloody sandals!!
Add elomi, Bravissimo, Playful Promises, Curvy Kate and brastop website, I’m sick of seeing bloggers gifted bras they can well afford which cost me a fortune- big boob problems.
I'd avoid these, but I genuinely cannot think of anywhere else I'd get bras from