I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I roll my eyes so hard when every instagrammer whips these out but the set and glow spray is actually really good and only slightly overpriced. Bought a bottle twice and used the codes of someone that influenced me so hard I cant even remember who they are
I love this spray so much sadly

Reactions: 1
Im seeing lots mummy bloggers being sent childs farm stuff and its annoying me as i spend loads on this as its the only thing that doesn’t irritate my daughters eczema and i hate they are getting it for free when they can easily afford it
They were giving that out in nhs packs from the midwife. They’re obviously on a big advertising campaign

Iconic London
Function of beauty
Daniel Wellington
Any weight loss products
Bloom & wild
Attraction tickets
Benefit

I'm sure there's loads

Reactions: 2
Love this thread 😄
My1styears - gifted an obscene & unnecessary amount of stuff to one family I follow
Flash
Shark
Tommee tippee
(anything hinch related really)

Reactions: 9
I love this spray so much sadly
It is really good! I've tried lots of setting sprays and this is probably the best. I glitter like something from twilight (not mad at that!) and my make up doesn't budge. #notanad

Nuby
Tommy tippie
Hello fresh
Daniel Wellington
Jo malone
Anything hinch gets gifted
Motel rocks
Plt

Reactions: 5
By Terry, noticed a lot of people talking about heir products and now not so much, also a personal experience.

A couple years back, at its hight in popularity, I brought the famous Baume de rose and finished the product, something that never usually happens unless its a shampoo/ conditioner.

I purchased a second tub of it a couple of months ago, and I feel like its only decent at moisturizing. I have tried slathering it at night and working it in my lips but, I am disappointed by the results. Especially for the prise! I have been wondering if I actually liked the lip balm the first time I used it, or if I was overjoyed that I finally got to purchase something my favorite you tubers were raving about.

Iconic London - they literally will get ANYONE to advertise for them and they all follow the same script.
Flash - I did previously but not after that dreadful fit with flash campaign that many of the influencers they picked didn’t do it properly at all and it was pointless.

Reactions: 3
ANYTHING promoted by @lifeofbeckie.
She lives on freebies, merches her baby until he's becoming anxious about being constantly filmed in uncomfortable adult style clothing.
Plus she lies about what's #gifted or an ad if she can possibly get away with it.

Lounge Underwear (why do they gift to people who clearly need very supportive underwear and not S/M/L sizes?), Skillshare (please god stop sponsoring EVERY youtuber I still watch), Four Sigmatic Coffee (big in vegan youtube- it's mushroom coffee), any recipe box company, any MLM product (cough herbalife cough), those resistance bands the geordie shore girls are shilling, the fake airpods, Tala (Grace Beverly's fitness clothing line- she went the Kylie Jenner route of hype marketing but somehow still has a ton of products to send out to people?), BOL sent out a load of free stuff to influencers and got cheeky with me when I complained to their customer service...

Great thread, can't wait for the Instagram bubble to burst like Bebo did and l these beggers will have be to live in the real world. I challenged a few if them asking why they've never done a bad review? Was told by one that she's never been sent something she didn't like, how does that work????? All the brands mentioned above on this thread I will never buy from. Marks and Spencer really annoy me as a customer who collects sparks card points for absolutely nothing, why not send paying customers new stuff too try....?
You’re sooooo right. I’ve got about 40000 points and get nothing for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Loads that have already been mentioned but Pretty Lavish is a new one on my list

Snuz - I bought their Snuzpod then was fuming when I saw they gift every bloody fucker on Instagram, So I took my money elsewhere when buying a cot.

Merci maman - once I nearly parted with my money and then saw they had gifted an item to an Instagram beggar, and now I’ve seen a few of them be gifted stuff 🤢

Daniel Wellington
They constantly gift and regift instagrammers, who clearly don't wear them between times.

Jo Malone is the biggest one for me. I used to buy a lot from them, but seeing their prices creep up over the past few years whilst every influencer and their dog is sent whole collections has just cheapened the brand for me.

The body shop.

Benefit. Can't get over that they collaborated with Anna Saconne.

Hush. I like some of the styles but the quality has become really poor and again expensive for what it actually is. I've seen too many influencers clearly sponsored by them and not being honest about it which really puts me off. I wish brands would research more who they actually send stuff to.

Function of Beauty. Again too many people lying about being sponsored by them. They must think we are stupid.

Agree with Desinio. Reminds me of Athena in the 80s, and all their prints look the same. :LOL:
Function of Beauty shampoos are shite 😂 no different to any other shampoo! The personalised to your hair thing is bollocks

Reactions: 4
Flowerbx seem to be sending flowers to a lot to influencers. Also as people have mentioned Charlotte Tilbury is one of the worst for sending out whole collections to youtubers.

Luxury bed company, they give away beds to the big accounts multiple times over... i mean who needs to change their bed two or three times in a year, its a joke!