I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got a blinking nerve, hasn’t she.
Her and her ilk are as responsible for the current state of the health service as any other issue.

medicalising every whim and twinge, alongside all the hospital issues her kids have in her dusty house, with no proper food or exercise. And don’t get me started on the constant drs notes for the lads being off school so she doesn’t get fined. And phoning up for appointments weekly, when she wants some multi vitamins and an excuse not to get a job (and actually PAY into the system she so heavily leans on).

I don’t know how much those supplements cost on the nhs but it would be less than a couple of quid in Home Bargains - opposite her Asda.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has got a blinking nerve, hasn’t she.
Her and her ilk are as responsible for the current state of the health service as any other issue.

medicalising every whim and twinge, alongside all the hospital issues her kids have in her dusty house, with no proper food or exercise. And don’t get me started on the constant drs notes for the lads being off school so she doesn’t get fined. And phoning up for appointments weekly, when she wants some multi vitamins and an excuse not to get a job (and actually PAY into the system she so heavily leans on).

I don’t know how much those supplements cost on the nhs but it would be less than a couple of quid in Home Bargains - opposite her Asda.
I've seen twats round my way getting a box of paracetamol on prescription cos they're so coddled by the benefits culture they don't think they should pay for anything.
---
How dare she compare her doctor bothering time wasting elective unnecessary treatments to people waiting for cancer care.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Still spamming everyone with that fuckin temu link. Turns out ppl aren't on twitter to help some irritating gobshite win account credit via data harvesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That thyroid forum will be a bunch of self diagnosed unqualified cranks with nothing else to do but navel gave trying to outdo each other being The Illest Ever and egging each other on to harass their GPs.

Reactions: 13
Okay, if she’s not sure if she can take those together I’m assuming a doctor didn’t prescribe at least one of them?

Reactions: 8
Okay, if she’s not sure if she can take those together I’m assuming a doctor didn’t prescribe at least one of them?
She just wants interaction. Honestly posting your prescription is just so teenage and needy. Someone throw her a crumb of attention.
---
That thyroid forum will be a bunch of self diagnosed unqualified cranks with nothing else to do but navel gave trying to outdo each other being The Illest Ever and egging each other on to harass their GPs.
Yep. Just had a look. Bet it'd take me 30 seconds to find her typo riddled ill informed hyperbole dribbled around if I was remotely interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Those are literally over-the-counter food supplements that she is trying to make out are these super-duper sick people life-saving meds, like she thinks we don’t all know 😂

She could have ordered them online and had them delivered to her door weeks ago. Online pharmacies have 210mg of ferrous fumarate retailing, in 84 tablet packets, for under £3. Folic acid for less than £2. Inc. delivery she could have had it all for less than £9, which is than the cost of her taxi to the pharmacy. Instead, she’s just gone a fortnight without something she allegedly needed “urgently” and then cost herself in cab fare, and the NHS in the time, expertise and resources of a GP, pharmacist, etc.

What a waste! Yes, undoubtedly Brexit and Conservative mis-spending has contributed to the sorry state of our NHS, but so has misuse of the service, without shadow of a doubt. People going to A&E for something they could have seen their GP about tomorrow, people seeing their GP for something that could have been home remedied or treated by a pharmacist, the Sarahs of the world who are desperate to be ill they keep phoning up with every fart and sneeze hoping it’s a sign of something terminal, and take no accountability for their own nutritional intake to the point they feel unwell, etc.

There’s a reason there was a “don’t swallow the NHS” or whatever campaign. It costs the NHS hundreds of millions to prescribe over-the-counter stuff that would cost someone peanuts to provide for themself, like supplements, anti-allergy tablets, creams, and pain. Paracetamol is 39p in the supermarket (if not less) but a fiver to the NHS for someone who gets “free prescriptions” once you factor in all of the time, admin and expertise it takes to prescribe something from GP to pharmacist to cashier. There are some things that just shouldn’t be given on “free prescription” and a fiver’s worth of food supplements for a thick and saggy old tart who refuses to look after her own health is one of them.

People who have never worked a day in their lives just have no concept of the value of anything, do they?

ETA: Correction, I just realised she’s been prescribed 5mg of Folic Acid and that is quite a lot more expensive than the generic 0.4mg dose. However, still cheaper than fast food and taxis everywhere, she still could have had it all delivered to her door for less than £20 if she was that passionate about saving the NHS and not mugging it off for all it’s worth. We’ve seen the tat she keeps wasting money on, she absolutely has £20 to invest in her health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Those are literally over-the-counter food supplements that she is trying to make out are these super-duper sick people life-saving meds, like she thinks we don’t all know 😂

She could have ordered them online and had delivered to her door weeks ago. Online pharmacies have 210mg of ferrous fumarate retailing, in 84 tablet packets, for under £3. Folic acid for less than £2. Inc. delivery she could have had it all for less than £9. Less than the cost of her taxi to the pharmacy. Instead, she’s just gone a fortnight without something she allegedly needed “urgently” and then cost herself in cab fare, and the NHS in the time, expertise and resources of a GP, pharmacist, etc.

What a waste! Yes, undoubtedly Brexit and Conservative mis-spending has contributed to the sorry state of our NHS, but so has misuse of the service, without shadow of a doubt. People going to A&E for something they could have seen their GP about tomorrow, people seeing their GP for something that could have been home remedied or treated by a pharmacist, the Sarahs of the world who are desperate to be ill and taking no accountability for their own nutritional intake to the point they feel unwell, etc.

There’s a reason there was a “don’t swallow the NHS” or whatever campaign. It costs the NHS hundreds of millions to prescribe over-the-counter stuff that would cost someone peanuts to provide for themself, like supplements, anti-allergy tablets, creams, and pain. Paracetamol is 39p in the supermarket (if not less) but a fiver to the NHS for someone who gets “free prescriptions” once you factor in all of the time, admin and expertise it takes to prescribe something from GP to pharmacist to cashier. There are some things that just shouldn’t be given on “free prescription” and a fiver’s worth of food supplements for a thick and saggy old tart who refuses to look after her own health is one of them.

People who have never worked a day in their lives just have no concept of the value of anything, do they?
Ugh just like Bex moaning on about threatening to sue her GP as he wouldn't/couldn't cough up a prescription for codeine quick enough. Instead of taking responsibility, getting up off her fat hole and going to a chemist to buy it herself.
These grown woman, who claim to be 'super independent', love to infantalise themselves and cling to being constantly vaguely unwell instead of taking responsibility for their health.

She could have ordered them online and had delivered to her door weeks ago. Online pharmacies have 210mg of ferrous fumarate retailing, in 84 tablet packets, for under £3. Folic acid for less than £2. Inc. delivery she could have had it all for less than £9. Less than the cost of her taxi to the pharmacy. Instead, she’s just gone a fortnight without something she allegedly needed “urgently” and then cost herself in cab fare, and the NHS in the time, expertise and resources of a GP, pharmacist, etc.

What a waste! Yes, undoubtedly Brexit and Conservative mis-spending has contributed to the sorry state of our NHS, but so has misuse of the service, without shadow of a doubt. People going to A&E for something they could have seen their GP about tomorrow, people seeing their GP for something that could have been home remedied or treated by a pharmacist, the Sarahs of the world who are desperate to be ill and taking no accountability for their own nutritional intake to the point they feel unwell, etc.

It's infuriating. I don't think the nhs is sustainable and hasn't been for a long time. No matter what they pump into it it'll never be enough with a swelling aging population and the Sarah's of the country- of which there are 10s of thousands. We all know the Tories would love to parcel it out so some bow tie wearing bleep shareholder profits from heart attacks and cancer while he's playing golf but I'm at a point where I probably wouldn't mourn or resist its demise much. Ppl who say oh you'd get no care when it's gone - I get no care now. I can’t get a doctor's appointment. I sat 12 hours in a&e with my daughter recently before we gave up. My dad had to drag/carry my mum who'd had a stroke across the car park to the car cos the ambulance was gonna be hours. The care - once you get it- is good. But it's become all but inaccessible. I get my asthma inhalers which I'm grateful for and which would cost me £9.90 each without a prepaid cert. But they only cost a few euros over the counter in Spain for example. No one wants an American model of healthcare based on the dictates of free market capitalism but there is a 3rd way. It'd also force this nation of bums with their hands out to take responsibility for their health and pay towards their care like NI and taxpayers have to for a system they can't even use. It's not sustainable for working ppl to carry everyone on their backs anymore and I don't see why we fuckin should frankly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
These grown woman, who claim to be 'super independent', love to infantalise themselves and cling to being constantly vaguely unwell instead of taking responsibility for their health.

“Independent”. Ha!

Simply not having a love life does not equate to being an “independent woman”. I think it’s safe to say she doesn’t have a love life, it seems that butch cockney bloke has been AWOL for a while.

She cannot cope with making sure her kids have the correct uniform and bus passes on her own, she can’t contend with cleaning and repairing the house on her own (we’ve seen the state of that minging broken oven and the drawer front hanging off), she can’t manage to put a chest of drawers together on her own, she can’t look after her own health, she can’t remember to take trolley coins to the supermarket, she can’t feed her kids properly or set proper parental boundaries effectively, she can’t facilitate hobbies or holidays for them without dependence on other people’s generosity, she can’t drive, she doesn’t bring in any kind of income earned independently…

She might not depend on a partner or her family, but that’s only because nobody wants to be around her so that option has been taken away. She does however heavily depend on the state and handouts from kind strangers to provide provide provide where she fails to. That’s not “independence”. She’d have someone else wipe her arse for her if they would.

Do you all remember when she said she wouldn’t want a broke boyfriend and she will only date men with money? Oh how we laughed! Doesn’t that say it all? She just wants to be a rich man’s dependent instead of the DWP’s dependent. She doesn’t aspire to be an independent woman who pays her own way, nope, just wants a different free and easy income stream and someone to run around after her. V. independent woman thinking there! She literally doesn’t even have dining chairs to bring to the table (the eldest broke them all) so I don’t know why she thinks hardworking, sane men would want a going-nowhere, been-nowhere, economically inactive, nutrient-deficient, perimenopausal frump with no drive (or driving licence) and two spoilt diva teenage lads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeh cos rich blokes are lining up to date hefty bums with a dye job as bad as their attitude an a mouth like a washing machine on full spin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She could have ordered them online and had them delivered to her door weeks ago. Online pharmacies have 210mg of ferrous fumarate retailing, in 84 tablet packets, for under £3. Folic acid for less than £2. Inc. delivery she could have had it all for less than £9, which is than the cost of her taxi to the pharmacy. Instead, she’s just gone a fortnight without something she allegedly needed “urgently” and then cost herself in cab fare, and the NHS in the time, expertise and resources of a GP, pharmacist, etc.

What a waste! Yes, undoubtedly Brexit and Conservative mis-spending has contributed to the sorry state of our NHS, but so has misuse of the service, without shadow of a doubt. People going to A&E for something they could have seen their GP about tomorrow, people seeing their GP for something that could have been home remedied or treated by a pharmacist, the Sarahs of the world who are desperate to be ill they keep phoning up with every fart and sneeze hoping it’s a sign of something terminal, and take no accountability for their own nutritional intake to the point they feel unwell, etc.

ETA: Correction, I just realised she’s been prescribed 5mg of Folic Acid and that is quite a lot more expensive than the generic 0.4mg dose. However, still cheaper than fast food and taxis everywhere, she still could have had it all delivered to her door for less than £20 if she was that passionate about saving the NHS and not mugging it off for all it’s worth. We’ve seen the tat she keeps wasting money on, she absolutely has £20 to invest in her health.
I get life extension folate with b12, it’s very helpful

Reactions: 4
So independent while heavily relying on His Lordship to bring up the twins, go to the shop (because she can't leave the house unless it's to a waiting taxi), subsidise her ridiculous food costs, and god knows what else that lad's done for her. Imagine the running around he did when she was sofa-bound with her ankle

Reactions: 12
So independent while heavily relying on His Lordship to bring up the twins, go to the shop (because she can't leave the house unless it's to a waiting taxi), subsidise her ridiculous food costs, and god knows what else that lad's done for her. Imagine the running around he did when she was sofa-bound with her ankle
Probably why the poor lad needs to look abroad for a GF. If he brought someone home she'd have her like Cinderella, fall out with her twice weekly and charge her per mil of bath water and milk used.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“Independent”. Ha!

Simply not having a love life does not equate to being an “independent woman”. I think it’s safe to say she doesn’t have a love life, it seems that butch cockney bloke has been AWOL for a while.

She cannot cope with making sure her kids have the correct uniform and bus passes on her own, she can’t contend with cleaning and repairing the house on her own (we’ve seen the state of that minging broken oven and the drawer front hanging off), she can’t manage to put a chest of drawers together on her own, she can’t look after her own health, she can’t remember to take trolley coins to the supermarket, she can’t feed her kids properly or set proper parental boundaries effectively, she can’t facilitate hobbies or holidays for them without dependence on other people’s generosity, she can’t drive, she doesn’t bring in any kind of income earned independently…

She might not depend on a partner or her family, but that’s only because nobody wants to be around her so that option has been taken away. She does however heavily depend on the state and handouts from kind strangers to provide provide provide where she fails to. That’s not “independence”. She’d have someone else wipe her arse for her if they would.

Do you all remember when she said she wouldn’t want a broke boyfriend and she will only date men with money? Oh how we laughed! Doesn’t that say it all? She just wants to be a rich man’s dependent instead of the DWP’s dependent. She doesn’t aspire to be an independent woman who pays her own way, nope, just wants a different free and easy income stream and someone to run around after her. V. independent woman thinking there! She literally doesn’t even have dining chairs to bring to the table (the eldest broke them all) so I don’t know why she thinks hardworking, sane men would want a going-nowhere, been-nowhere, economically inactive, nutrient-deficient, perimenopausal frump with no drive (or driving licence) and two spoilt diva teenage lads.
This is the most elegant and accurate description of her. Next time she’s deliberately ignorant about why she has on her and it’s screaming “it’s coz I crowdfunded a couple of times” I hope people come here and see your post.

Reactions: 11
She really has such a bleeping brass neck to be posting things about misogyny and hopping on board Supertanskiii's latest (which is pretty dreadful tbh). No Sarah, it wasn't Tattle, sorry to disappoint you.

Reactions: 10
She really has such a bleeping brass neck to be posting things about misogyny and hopping on board Supertanskiii's latest (which is pretty dreadful tbh). No Sarah, it wasn't Tattle, sorry to disappoint you.
It looks like it was! Format is the same?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.