I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She constantly shows herself up to be a spiteful, nasty, vindictive, ignorant, stupid, bastard and, the majority of the time she is quite gleeful about it (Aldi video). Everyone on this website is incredible for stopping her conning money out of the good people of Twitter and you can tell from the complete lack of engagement that people that gave her a pity follow have finally seen the light. I know it probably feels like she will never get her karma for being a lazy, workshy grifter who is raising three boys to be just as useless and as much of a drain on society as her, but when you think about she has to live her life as a bitter old hag with no friends, no family and no support network, desperately shouting into the abyss of her deserted Twitter account who can’t even beg for fivers now to continue her alcohol or gambling addiction (let’s face it the nonsense posts point to it being one of the two).

Me and mine might struggle a bit financially but imagine getting to nearly 50 with absolutely duck all to show for your time on this planet.
---
I see she always interacts with that piano woman who is also an absolute bleeping con artist. Grifters of a feather.
I've mentioned this before, but the only other account I seem to see her interacting with is another creepy begging bum with their PayPal in their bio, regularly trying to cadge fivers "just for bread and milk and electricity", yet never seems short of cash for a bet or to pay for various tv streaming services. Really makes you think 🤔

Reactions: 13
I bet the bloke pushed his CV under the door of a monastery on his way home.
“Talk about really boring stuff”

Like washing blazers? I wonder if any of these men have “quite a big following actually” social media accounts where they get no engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think to attract charm, humour and personality you kinda have to have charm, humour and personality.

Imagine Sarah on a dating app!

Photos: from at least a decade ago when she was 9 stone lighter, 10 years younger, and not as grey.

Bio: 45 year old SAHM of my teenage babies, DV survivor, got an English degree and dropped out of a psych masters donkeys years ago, never had a job though, don’t have any hobbies, quite like Wetherspoons when I can afford it, looking for a bloke to twit my adult son when he doesn’t put the bins out, I don’t like poor men who haven’t ever achieved anything or got their tit together by their 40s so I expect you to be minted and happy to drive me around to all of the pharmacies and Aldis in Kent and cook for me every day because I’ve got heavy periods. Not got much to bring to the table myself so hope you do. I like to talk about: myself, my self-diagnoses, my kids self-diagnoses, misguided political opinions, being poor. Don’t match me if you’re Tory.

Conversation: “I can’t really meet up with you because I don’t have a driving licence, but I’m currently crowdfunding for an intensive driving course. My BMAC link is…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does her day only ever start at 6pm? Sleeping off the hang? She has all day to do her chores. This should be family time but she only ever gives the impression of wanting to duck off away from them all.
It’s weird! By then my kids have eaten and in the wind down period before bed, unless we go to the park, and I pop in on the way home for a random yellow sticker, certainly not getting out to do shopping then.

Reactions: 9
I think to attract charm, humour and personality you kinda have to have charm, humour and personality.

Imagine Sarah on a dating app!

Photos: from at least a decade ago when she was 9 stone lighter, 10 years younger, and not as grey.

Bio: 45 year old SAHM of my teenage babies, DV survivor, got an English degree and dropped out of a psych masters donkeys years ago, never had a job though, don’t have any hobbies, quite like Wetherspoons when I can afford it, looking for a bloke to twit my adult son when he doesn’t put the bins out, I don’t like poor men who haven’t ever achieved anything or got their tit together by their 40s so I expect you to be minted and happy to drive me around to all of the pharmacies and Aldis in Kent and cook for me every day because I’ve got heavy periods. Not got much to bring to the table myself so hope you do. I like to talk about: myself, my self-diagnoses, my kids self-diagnoses, misguided political opinions, being poor. Don’t match me if you’re Tory.

Conversation: “I can’t really meet up with you because I don’t have a driving licence, but I’m currently crowdfunding for an intensive driving course. My BMAC link is…”
I bet she would waffle on about her trolls endlessly too. Probably sit scrolling through Tattle to show him. Unaware it makes her look a right twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's going out to get booze. She has two teenagers. They don't give a duck about her.
Gin o'clock

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Probably why you have no job, no partner, no joy in your life.
Hate people who tell you how to do stuff? Hate?

Reactions: 10
Oh yes, best check if you can take these totally run of the mill, often contained in the same multivitamin, clearly prescribed to be taken together, vitamins at the same time.

Hope she's got some prune juice on tap mind. I do not wish to witness the 'sat on the bog tweeting as been here for 5 hours' tweets.

Reactions: 17
Dying of anaemia but took weeks to get her iron tablets & start them.

View attachment 2879872
Once a day or every other day is better than twice daily. There’s even videos by a doctor on fb about it

Reactions: 4
Ah well, at least that'll give her a reason to go out at 6pm tomorrow to bother a pharmacist, to ask something she could find out by reading here googling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she’s still desperate for a blood transfusion she doesn’t need. Clueless, that’s not even first port of call if the tablets don’t work. They will try an iron infusion first.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.