I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hilarious that she does not have one shred of embarrassment about it though.
She saw Supertanskiii's engagement yst from her pity post and fancied a bit of that. So cynical. The problem with spamming the TL relentlessly with Temu begs is that when you wanna talk about your tit taste in revolting men everyone's got you muted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All those posts do is show how often she does fight with people, and that she thinks it's normal

Reactions: 16
She saw Supertanskiii's engagement yst from her pity post and fancied a bit of that. So cynical. The problem with spamming the TL relentlessly with Temu begs is that when you wanna talk about your tit taste in revolting men everyone's got you muted.
Yeah, she's always ready to reply to others' trauma/drama with a 17 tweet anecdote :sleep::sleep:

There is nothing more annoying than someone wanting to tell you about their mad dream. Bore off. No one is interested in your life the way you are interested in your life. One of the kindest things you can do for other ppl is stfu.
---
Yeah, she's always ready to reply to others' trauma/drama with a 17 tweet anecdote :sleep::sleep:
Yes. 1 of those awful ppl who only listens for their opening to go omg this is like that time xyz happened to me.

Reactions: 14
There is nothing more annoying than someone wanting to tell you about their mad dream. Bore off. No one is interested in your life the way you are interested in your life. One of the kindest things you can do for other ppl is stfu.
---

Yes. 1 of those awful ppl who only listens for their opening to go omg this is like that time xyz happened to me.
The Four Yorkshiremen of Canterbury!
"I used to get up in the morning at half-past-ten at night, half an hour before I went to bed"
---
Did she always have the send me a tip link? First time I've noticed
1713436577802.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The Four Yorkshiremen of Canterbury!
"I used to get up in the morning at half-past-ten at night, half an hour before I went to bed"
---
Did she always have the send me a tip link? First time I've noticed
View attachment 2882852
What does she need tipping for? The temu spam, presumably.
---
Whoever called this yesterday- come to the front and collect your prize. You win an Aldi bratwurst, a sliver of dignity, and some Floridix. She's like a caricature at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
---
Whoever called this yesterday- come to the front and collect your prize. You win an Aldi bratwurst, a sliver of dignity, and some Floridix. She's like a caricature at this point.
Normally the other way round afaik

Reactions: 9
---
I almost feel sorry for the poor person at X when she inevitably retweets this and I inevitably report it as spam.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This anaemia is a handy catch-all excuse innit. I could do with it myself. It's why she can't lose weight now. Nothing to do with maccies and smashing the ale all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
Would the tablets cause that in just 12 hours?

Reactions: 3
Would the tablets cause that in just 12 hours?
I thought iron caused constipation. If she's got the wildies it's probably down to all the shite she eats and drinks.

She's trying to crawl up Stankski's arse all the time now. Bet she's been onto her about tattle and being a working class movver denied her BMAC rattle rattle.

Last edited:
Iron tablets can cause both diarrhoea and constipation, they can aggravate IBS too. Also cause green black colour.

Did we all enjoy the delicious irony of a woman who tried to get someone sacked for politely asking her to leave the store pretending outrage for the sacked Sainsburys worker?

• Angry
  • Wow
I’m pretty sure high doses of folic acid can cause those side effects. The tablets she’s on are more than 10x the regular dosage because she’s malnourished herself so severely so I wouldn’t be surprised if she got some kind of effect from it.

She knows packets of supplements and medicines come with a little leaflet with all of the side effects on so you don’t have to ask strangers on Twitter, right? Right?

I’m pretty sure high doses of folic acid can cause those side effects. The tablets she’s on are more than 10x the regular dosage because she’s malnourished herself so severely so I wouldn’t be surprised if she got some kind of effect from it.

She knows packets of supplements and medicines come with a little leaflet with all of the side effects on so you don’t have to ask strangers on Twitter, right? Right?
She's deffo 1 of those who posts 'what time does the asda close' on FB instead of googling it on the little computer surgically attached to her hand. Or to be more accurate, 'wot tome d0es asat clone'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's deffo 1 of those who posts 'what time does the asda close' on FB instead of googling it on the little computer surgically attached to her hand. Or to be more accurate, 'wot tome d0es asat clone'.
It’s because she’s so desperate for engagement. This is usually the thing that makes me feel slightly sorry for her. As much as she bangs on about “having loads of friends” the way she does absolutely anything possible, even at the detriment of her account being visible to people to get a reply, a like etc points to someone very lonely indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.