I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it was! Format is the same?
It's thon one that men pretty much just use as wank material but looks identical. Vague as I'm not sure I'm allowed to name it 🧐

(ETA it's also foul and a great way of putting you off men for life)

Reactions: 6
It's thon one that men pretty much just use as wank material but looks identical. Vague as I'm not sure I'm allowed to name it 🧐

(ETA it's also foul and a great way of putting you off men for life)
Yes it is. I searched her thread around the time that's quoted and assumed it was quickly zapped cos of course there's moderation despite what Sarah keeps declaring.

Reactions: 4
Yes it is. I searched her thread around the time that's quoted and assumed it was quickly zapped cos of course there's moderation despite what Sarah keeps declaring.
Still, wherever it's from (repulsive, I agree) Sarah's potentially directed Tanya's 226k followers to this thread. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well you were 'undermined at the till' you twit so don't get too cocky
And she STILL thinks she was in the right, abusing that poor Aldi woman. That’s how you know she’s never going to change and has always been bleeping hideous. Explains the fact she has NO ONE at least.
---
Staring her day at 5pm again like the pissed she is

IMG_5075.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s been reading here again. She’s not going to share her son and his ex’s private business, even though she is sharing their private business, but she reassures us she’s not sharing their private business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been reading here again. She’s not going to share her son and his ex’s private business, even though she is sharing their private business, but she reassures us she’s not sharing their private business.
Almost felt for her with that always grown up having women as friends comment. Citation needed but ok. All the evidence points to the keeping of them being the problem. After she's tried to rinse them for the 75th time no doubt.

And that aldi video does maketh a person actually. Cos most people would never maketh it. It maketh you an insufferable entitled rude arrogant grifting bleep bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Flight/visa beg on the horizon?

Reactions: 9
Flight/visa beg on the horizon?
I don’t think His Lordship would let her! He made her take down the beg she put up so she could lend him money for a taxi/emergency dental treatment. I have a lot of respect for that, it seems the shame gene just skipped a generation.

I really feel for him to be honest, his life must really suck.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Fairly standard forum format, I'd imagine. I couldn't find either of those users, though.
Just took a look at the screenshot on X - yes there's loads of forums that use the same format as here, it's not from Tattle. I've no idea of what this one is where the strange little men gather, but it isn't here.

Reactions: 11
Here she goes, she’s going to sit online all night shouting into the black hole of no engagement to prove us wrong and that she ACTUALLY has LOADS of friends 😂

God she’s so tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Retweeting Jess Taylor. I'm convinced she gets half of her twitter follows off the threads on here 😂
All the grifters stick together don’t they? The only person who replies to her has his PayPal in his bio and is another one who does nothing but fish for sympathy and she’s right up that conwoman piano woman’s arse who scams people on buymeacoffee and runs off to start a new Twitter.

The one good thing I will say is it seems like people of the internet are getting wise to these pond scum now. You’d think having the ability to beg for fivers would have made her take a long hard look at herself and her finances but her attitude and her budgeting have got worse if anything.

Reactions: 15
I'm sure you have all been wondering about my box room in Canterbury. I liked it. Just clearing that up.
1000003304.jpg

It's now called a sitting room . I did do sitting .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve started doing this on her immediate self retweets, Twitter doesn’t actually take too kindly to things like that and mass following/unfollowing to try and artificially inflate your reach and engagement. Especially now Elon wants you to pay for it.
Her trauma dumping tweets need reporting too. Absolutely no need to put that graphic stuff on there without a TW. And immediately retweet it. All that baiting an no one's replying anyway. Just give it up.

Reactions: 10
Her trauma dumping tweets need reporting too. Absolutely no need to put that graphic stuff on there without a TW. And immediately retweet it. All that baiting an no one's replying anyway. Just give it up.
It’s hilarious that she does not have one shred of embarrassment about it though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.