Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
DE3C88AF-257A-41E2-B73D-BDDF94AA6B17.jpeg

She decided she needed blood tests in september.

She didn’t go and book them until 14th March and then complained and bitched about how long it took

AA032BC6-02AB-46DE-A68D-902D1523FF20.jpeg

She got her results on the 28th and saw a GP today. So three weeks in total from booking the blood test to seeing her GP to discuss her results.

Blood tests which it took her SEVEN months to getting round to book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ashshakur93

If she actually understood OCD she wouldn’t be so happily diagnosing herself! I’ve been diagnosed since lockdown and it’s the nightmares, intrusive horrible thoughts (ie my children dying!) constant cleaning, overwhelming thoughts, anxiety and more. It’s draining both physically and mentally!

I know cleaning doesn’t affect everyone with OCD but after seeing her cooker we can be sure she most definitely does not have OCD 😑

• Heart

BeardyBap

VIP Member
I like how she’s been ‘walking around very unwell’ for months talking about but not getting around to getting her bloods done, but ON THE VERY DAY she sees the GP she is no longer able to pick up a mop or commit to cooking for her children going forward. And we wonder why she longs for diagnoses?
IMG_4976.jpeg

“You’ll have to do everything yourselves, boys. I’m signed off sick on iron tablets.”

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
It’s just lies upon lies isn’t it?

View attachment 2884575View attachment 2884576
---

This. I support a free Palestine but banning an entire nation is nothing but racist and it isn’t going to help the cause what so ever. It’s like she’s unable to register nuance.

Noted the news this morning about Rishi trying to stop so many people being signed off sick. God I hate her for making me agree with the Tories. As left as I am, you really don’t need to look far to find examples like her and Reann draining people’s tax £.
A 3rd of adults between 16-65 are now on the sick. A 3rd. That is not simply not sustainable. No rational person can accept that many millions are incapable of work but you're treated like you're trying to tip ppl out their wheelchairs if you talk about this. Words are put in your mouth and assumptions made that you don't know and love ppl in receipt of benefits. My sister will never work with my nephews high needs and she's my fuckin hero. Illness exists. So do chancers, blaggers and lazy sweats.

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
Yep.

She’s actually an amalgamation of all of the characters from Little Britain.
So it's there in store for the use of elderly or disabled shoppers and she hops on and hogs it even though shes fine doing the rounds of her multiple GP appointments, chemists and wetherspoons? Bet she rams everyone's heels and hopes a kind soul will pay for her basket. Utterly shameless.

No one and I mean NO ONE in “poverty” would even consider they could spend this on taxis. I’m so glad she is showing her true colours and the grift has dried up. Every time she tweets, she makes it more and more obvious she wouldn’t know real poverty if it was her Aldi cashier and had tried to steal her vouchers.

byefeliciax

VIP Member
She’s spent months slagging us of for being tight “Tory” bitches just because we’re not wiping our arses with grifted £50 notes for a laugh, and now she’s regurgitating all of our suggestions and passing them off as an epiphany. She’ll be subscribing to one streaming service at a time next, and making out like it was all her own smart idea.

What a dimwit! How did it take her 45 years to reach a point where it’s a revelation that *checks notes* buying the bigger cheese and wrapping it up is more economical than buying multiple small cheeses (probably per week)?

IMG_1766.jpeg

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Eta, TW for this sorry.

She's been on the smash handy today- Reann-ish accusations that belong with the police rather than on twitter of a mates daughter being taken off the mother only to be raped by the father cos the fostering that THE GOV PAY FOR apparently makes them money??? I hate sharing an island with wreckheads like this who shouldn't have the vote, kids, or WiFi.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
My word, is she seriously posting details of the abuse of another woman on her twitter or am I reading this wrong? Fucking hell 😑 What a fucking mess.

• Sad
  • Angry
But about half of PIP claims are for depression or anxiety. And that’s so nebulous that it’s very easy to fudge.I also really worry we’re pathologising negative feelings.

Feeling anxious that you might miss your bus or that you’ve not done a great job are normal. Finding work boring and not fun is also normal.

I do worry that we have a generation of younger people (not including sarah in this) who are so addicted to the dopamine hit of computer games that the relentless dull grind of daily working life feels almost unbearable.
Absolutely this. I feel like it's almost getting to the stage where it also doesn't actually leave any opportunity for difference, like quirky personalities by nature or just run of the mill personal preferences. Everything has to be medicalised or a 'condition'. It takes so much away from kids and young people who are really struggling and not your usual identity struggles that most folk experience at some point. My friend's child is deeply, deeply traumatised (adopted) and has an array of disabilities. That is not a fucking 'superpower'. It affects her and everyone who loves her.

Anyway, moaning about 'young people' makes me feel like a right old cunt, so I'll stop 😂

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure high doses of folic acid can cause those side effects. The tablets she’s on are more than 10x the regular dosage because she’s malnourished herself so severely so I wouldn’t be surprised if she got some kind of effect from it.

She knows packets of supplements and medicines come with a little leaflet with all of the side effects on so you don’t have to ask strangers on Twitter, right? Right?
She's deffo 1 of those who posts 'what time does the asda close' on FB instead of googling it on the little computer surgically attached to her hand. Or to be more accurate, 'wot tome d0es asat clone'.

• Haha

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
That bleached hair does not suit her olive/dark natural tones; it's very difficult to get away with even with professional colour work and for her is just ageing and exaggerating the sallowness and dark circles.
download.jpeg

Sorrt it ahht luv

• Haha
I personally know 5 open and proud blaggers but no one wants to hear it. Ppl pick an ideological stance and avoid all info that conflicts with it.
There's without a doubt blaggers (I know of someone who was spotted having a rare time playing football with kids when they'd claimed this was impossible 😳).

I think it's OK to point out that there are folk taking the piss at the same time as being aware that there's folk who absolutely depend on it though. I think it's quite hard for some folk to accept sometimes that some people would rip the arse out of it if you aren't that way inclined yourself or haven't seen it.

The blaggers have absolutely fucked it for people who rely on the benefit. I've got loads of examples of using 'on a bad day' (who were absolutely deserving of the benefits) that didn't get through assessment, but I pushed it and it sailed through tribunal and it still amazes me that folk are able to fake it now, but clearly they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19