Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Non molestation orders are very easy to apply for and get these days. My friend issues them all the time. Most judges believe you. If you need one don't be put off. There is no cost.
Just my 2p
They're easy to get and apply for if you have the evidence, which, as with a lot of DA related stuff (especially coercive control), is the difficult part.

Reactions: 4

griftalo

VIP Member
Dying of anaemia but took weeks to get her iron tablets & start them.

View attachment 2879872
Once a day or every other day is better than twice daily. There’s even videos by a doctor on fb about it

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I'm disorganised, so I have a working list of things I need, just on my phone notepad. I tick the box when I've got the item in, and untick it when I notice I'm running low so I can grab it next time I'm at the shops.

Large items like cat food and litter for the month I get on Amazon Subscribe and Save because it's cheaper with a the 15% discount. Easy. Rarely do I run out of anything.

• Heart

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Has she ever said why she moved to Canterbury, leaving behind her 100s of mates? I wonder if she was given the HA property miles away due to the DV

Reactions: 3

Hold my beans

VIP Member
What does she need tipping for? The temu spam, presumably.
---
Whoever called this yesterday- come to the front and collect your prize. You win an Aldi bratwurst, a sliver of dignity, and some Floridix. She's like a caricature at this point.
Would the tablets cause that in just 12 hours?

ahkrin

It's a pepsi max dupe so not like full sugar coke but (at least to me) doesn't have the weird chemical taste I find a lot of off brand colas seem to have.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Hearing every word of this and nodding along with you, SSS.
personally I don’t think Islamophobia or anti-semitism is racist.

back on topic: I’ve not followed the Sarah Saga for a while; glad to see she’s still a tosspot

Hold my beans

VIP Member
I usually believe women who say they‘re DV victims but I don’t believe sarah.

I’ve just read through her ex’s Facebook page. They split up when the kids were very small. She was perfectly happy for him to see the children until he started a relationship with another woman and then she stopped contact and he had to take her to court to get to see them again. She broke the terms of the contact order at least once. He has two more kids and has been with their mum for over 10 years and seems like a devoted father with a responsible job supporting vulnerable people. Not the sort of job a violent man would be given or would want to do.
Was it him who did a flit to Spain? The one she was heartbroken over when the 'babies' were babies?

Reactions: 2

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Yes, you can paste a link into a box and it pulls the recipe in. Depending on the website it very very occasionally doesn't work, but you can just copy and paste the ingredients and method. You can add tags ("one pot", "air fryer"), classify by cuisine ("Mexican", "vegan"), main ingredient ("fish", "chicken"), then use the app to filter your recipes ("I want a one pot fish dinner").
Which app is this?

Reactions: 1