Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I'm mainly a lurker on these threads but love all your collective knowledge about supplements etc.

I'm looking into improving my health etc (nothing major just want to feel less tired if poss) with supplements, how do i find out what I should be taking?
If your budget allows, there's at home blood tests you can get privately for a range of things, a general 'health and lifestyle' one is often good, as it'll cover the main things like iron, vit D, but also check liver, kidneys, thyroid etc. I'll second the vit B complex and vit D with K2 (get the softgel caps in oil, far better absorption), and also add in magnesium. Magnesium glycinate, threonate or malate are the good ones to look for.

Reactions: 7

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Ann Gloag is a cunt, she was done for human trafficking last year.
Ours was on the cards for being discontinued last year but there was a huge backlash from parents and the school council that for now its been shelved. I can see them trying it again though. They have been cutting vulnerable services left right and centre to save money.

Sarah, scent boosters are bad for the environment. A few drops of essential oil are much better, for your health too.
---

Protein powder and vitamin D will give you a better boost. Gentle exercise like walking or swimming will help you to regain muscle strength, lose weight and achieve better stamina. Cola and caffeine inhibit iron absorption. They can contribute to headaches too.
Our buses have been cut to the point they no longer exist now. Then the council took away my son's school bus. I'd been driving him to the nearest train station to catch that to get to school. Gonna bet that Sarah's bus service is better than ours though!

• Sad

byefeliciax

VIP Member
I'm mainly a lurker on these threads but love all your collective knowledge about supplements etc.

I'm looking into improving my health etc (nothing major just want to feel less tired if poss) with supplements, how do i find out what I should be taking?
Definitely take Vit C, it helps to absorb the other supplements :) I’m taking D, B complex, iron, magnesium, and vit C, off the top of my head.
---
Same nightie as Friday night 🎄🤶
I bet she hasn’t washed or changed all weekend. Bet her whole house stinks of old oven grease and sweaty fat crease.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Shimmering

VIP Member

• Heart

griftalo

VIP Member

You could ask your doctor for a blood test but in the case of vitamin d they usually won’t. You can get private tests, but if it’s tiredness, a good b complex won’t hurt (you excrete any you don’t need - fluorescent wee) and should help a bit. Almost everyone needs vit d, get one with k2.

• Heart

griftalo

VIP Member
Fexofenadine is the dog's whatsits. I've only seen on sale branded as Allevia in the UK, it's a bit more expensive than the generic loratidine or cetirizine, but it's in the special offers in Boots.
If you look it up, which I did ages ago as someone I knew had some and I’d never heard of it, cetirizine is meant to be more effective. I bought mine in a 500 tablet tub for £16.99, but only one at a time! 10mg more effective apparently than 5mg but 20mg not any more effective so she’s risking her health for nothing and wasting money, as per.

if people do want fexo anyway, they did have it in home b’s at the time, so it may be a lot cheaper in there

Attachments

Reactions: 6

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I managed to train myself out of the jaw clenching in sleep - but only after I’d broken loads of my filled back teeth in half and had to have them removed.
Ouch! Sometimes I'm so tense, when I fall asleep all my muscles relax suddenly and it wakes me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6