I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cognitive dissonance is incredible.

Sarah, lazy, workshy grifters like you are the whole reason the Tories are doing this. HTH

Reactions: 10
What the duck?

just go out in the day time instead of sleeping your hangover off, you useless piss head.

ā€œTimelinessā€

Sheā€™s off her bonce again folks.

IMG_5160.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend 17 year old daughter has a job in our local pub. Only 2 till 9 on Saturdays. Being a waiter and collecting glasses. Today she was ready for work but they cancelled her shift, wasn't busy. She earns nothing this week bless her.
Already got a better work ethic than Sarah.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My friend 17 year old daughter has a job in our local pub. Only 2 till 9 on Saturdays. Being a waiter and collecting glasses. Today she was ready for work but they cancelled her shift, wasn't busy. She earns nothing this week bless her.
Already got a better work ethic than Sarah.
Those privileged working ppl at it again eh with their rolling in it cushy lives.

Forgive me in advance but the new profile pic is very much serving Keith Harris & Orville.
---
This tit she's reposting can duck off too. Ppl didn't apply for furlough- they were furloughed. For maybe 6 months. Compare and contrast that with 14 years and counting of Sarahs bum state sponsored life. And millions of key workers - like me- with risky health issues turned up and provided customer service for cunts like her for zero extra pay, zero benefits. This particular strain of total bollox can duck right off. You're comparing apples and oranges you silly cow.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Might as well have a look a food while you are buying booze for a Saturday night

Reactions: 12
Are we sure she lives in Canterbury, England and not Canterbury, Connecticut with a different time zone?
---
Just Eats again then

Screenshot_20240420_212617_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If I didnā€™t (luckily) live so far from her Iā€™d wonder if she was one of the bratty arseholes being aggressive with me because they didnā€™t like their servants asking them to wear a mask and queue etc, I felt like a bloody nursery teacher šŸ˜…
The amount of bad reviews we got for simply not being bullied into serving the sloppy entitled idiots who ā€˜forgot their mask/exemption card etc but just want a coffeeā€™, bet she was all over that tit with glee, daft prat canā€™t even remember a bag for life.

Ohhhhh sheā€™s riled me a bit this evening, ITā€™S ON ACCOUNT OF ME HORMONES šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What an utter cretin. She can shop ANY day. Sunday is without question the worst day to go shopping. And I say that as someone who works in retail. On Sundays.

Although she does go shopping practically every day - god knows what for though because they donā€™t eat any proper food at all.

Has she ever shared a plate of food she has cooked? Ever?

Reactions: 14
Since itā€™s still Facturday, I didnā€™t know how different blobfish look in their natural habitat as opposed to on land.
Itā€™s the pressure difference that makes them look so different since they live so far down there.
Sarah will still look the same in her filthy hovel as she does hogging the mobility scooter in Asda though, too bad vaggy.
IMG_1152.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Those privileged working ppl at it again eh with their rolling in it cushy lives.

Forgive me in advance but the new profile pic is very much serving Keith Harris & Orville.
---
This tit she's reposting can duck off too. Ppl didn't apply for furlough- they were furloughed. For maybe 6 months. Compare and contrast that with 14 years and counting of Sarahs bum state sponsored life. And millions of key workers - like me- with risky health issues turned up and provided customer service for cunts like her for zero extra pay, zero benefits. This particular strain of total bollox can duck right off. You're comparing apples and oranges you silly cow.
She's a smooth brained, hard of thinking dipshit. Imagine equating being told you are legally not allowed to work for six months and being forced to stay at home with a significatly reduced income, with sitting on your work shy, malingering arse for two decades.

I'm sure it sounds wonderful to a loser like Sarah who has neither friends, hobbies or anything resembling a social life and expends zero effort to give her children a life worth living, but for most of us being forced to lead her miserable existence was literal torture.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's a smooth brained, hard of thinking dipshit. Imagine equating being told you are legally not allowed to work for six months and being forced to stay at home with a significatly reduced income, with sitting on your work shy, malingering arse for two decades.

I'm sure it sounds wonderful to a loser like Sarah who has neither friends, hobbies or anything resembling a social life and expends zero effort to give her children a life worth living, but for most of us being forced to lead her miserable existence was literal torture.
My work had to put a handful of people on furlough, one woman who was living alone became so depressed that the other person on her team of 2 became so worried about her that he volunteered to swap with her so that she could come back to work and have a purpose to her day and ease her financial worries. I dread to think what long term impact that would have had on her if she hadn't had a literal angel to make that sacrifice for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
My work had to put a handful of people on furlough, one woman who was living alone became so depressed that the other person on her team of 2 became so worried about her that he volunteered to swap with her so that she could come back to work and have a purpose to her day and ease her financial worries. I dread to think what long term impact that would have had on her if she hadn't had a literal angel to make that sacrifice for her.
Have to say I agree with her on this, credit where it's due šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1713683816947.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.