I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s imaginary fella must be rich then. She doesn’t want a broke partner.

View attachment 2738953

In this day and age, I’m not sure many decent men want a ‘broke partner’ either honey. What have you got to bring to the table? No money, no prospects, no driving licence, no mates, no personality, (blurred because I don’t believe this is all women really should be reduced to but…) no housekeeping skills, no fertility, can’t cook, won’t clean, no taste, no style, no drive, no ambition, no class, no charisma, no clue; just your local taxi rank on speed dial, 3 lazy and spoilt teen/adult dependents, and a sense of entitlement so large you could see it from outer space.

What a catch for someone who works hard to have decent money! What an investment for him!
I mean if I was going to invent a partner for the internet then he'd be rich.

I don't like lying enough to dare do that though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was her hilarious pot noodle joke?

(I wonder if her 'current fella' is a taxi driver? Not that there is one obv).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect it's a Twitter boyfriend. It's where she spends her life after all. She does have a handful of one-handed typists hanging around. Hope this chap has set a spending limit...

Screenshot_20240206-000558~3.png

Screenshot_20240206-000558~6.png

Screenshot_20240206-000558~7.png
🤮🤮🤮
Edited for swigging fail 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I suspect it's a Twitter boyfriend. It's where she spends her life after all. She does have a handful of one-handed typists hanging around. Hope this chap has set a spending limit...

View attachment 2739013
View attachment 2739015
View attachment 2739019
View attachment 2739020🤮🤮🤮
Yeh it's most likely to be one of these simp wet fart doormats. The type who call it GENOCIDE for eternal benefit bums to have any sort of restriction on their every whim. The sort of paternalistic creep who thinks buying their daughters tampax makes them Andrea Dworkin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry, what? WHY DOES SHE STILL HAVE “TWO POORLY KIDS”?!?!

Ah yes!
Their home is filthy.
They get no nutrition.
No sunlight.
No sleep.
Those boys are so damn neglected.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so angry with someone I’ve never met. Those kids deserve better. They need better. I sure hope Social Services are intervening by now.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20240205-235218~3.png

Assuming this isn't a rhetorical question Sazza, I imagine it would be in much the same way that a person would get banned from the supermarket 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Apparently SHE now has ‘whopping’ cough now. 😂
That's a few times she's mentioned the heating being left on. As a parent it's your job to make sure the heating's off! Filthy, dusty radiators with the heating on won't be helping your kids' chests either

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That's a few times she's mentioned the heating being left on. As a parent it's your job to make sure the heating's off! Filthy, dusty radiators with the heating on won't be helping your kids' chests either
Plus, isn't that too spenny for such an impoverished woman?

Not just as a parent, but AS THE BILL-PAYER.

If you’re so poor you’ve got no money for uniform for Itchy and Scratchy, surely you would be a little more aware of where you are needlessly haemorrhaging spends?

I’m assuming here that she actually bothers to pay her bills. Probably one of the third party UC deductions she bleats on about.

Oh well, at least she’s got her wealthy current fella pay pig! She’ll be okay! They can crank that heating up so high she wakes up with a dry, tickly throat that she can call whooping cough as much as they like now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being so poor you can afford to not notice that the house is warmer than usual?

I think she's thicker than I thought which is quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just imagine her house is constantly hot and stuffy. So those kids get absolutely no fresh air and it makes them even more lethargic.

• Sad
  • Sick
For those without twitter … she’s unhinged, truly madly deeply
I don’t like you = you’re a Tory

simpleton! And she says others reduce things to black and white. Scruffy trotter needs to look hard in the mirror, and not “I’m from sarfennnnnnd larndaaarn” hard either

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeez it's just the same old shite over and over again, isn't it? Here she is from last week:
View attachment 2737205
It does define you though. Ofc the crappy things you've done define you. Redemption is a long road, and there's no indication that she'll even consider taking the first step. And we've all seen the evidence that she's been lying and begging and generally being an odious POS for at least 5 years.
Also, one period of her life seems to last more than any amount of periods in any other woman's life. In taxis and blame, if not real uterine inflame

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.